Uoc denver 2012 acceptance for isp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any body got e mail from Jane?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
nothing so far... i just mailed jane, tried to call, but as usual voicemail!!! mail them guys asking for your status after interview.. hope then they would realise our concern and try to inform us the real situation

NO calls, no rejection, no waiting list.

Last edited:
just emailed jane miller half an hour back, guess what, she mails me rejection!!! Thank god I am now out of this mental trauma and proceed peacefully with my appplications...

just emailed jane miller half an hour back, guess what, she mails me rejection!!! Thank god I am now out of this mental trauma and proceed peacefully with my appplications...

wow! really? there is nothing in order in this school!!!!

I heard that there were many emails sent out...rejection emails unfortunately. I havent gotten an email nor a phone call.I dont know what my status is.
But I do know they are also making the phone calls of acceptance.I spoke with one of the accepted candidates.
But is it true that they make the 40 calls in just 1 day?It seems to be the case last year.I also would like to know how long it takes to get a rejection email.
Anyone has any idea?I am just going out of my skull.

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard that there were many emails sent out...rejection emails unfortunately. I havent gotten an email nor a phone call.I dont know what my status is.
But I do know they are also making the phone calls of acceptance.I spoke with one of the accepted candidates.
But is it true that they make the 40 calls in just 1 day?It seems to be the case last year.I also would like to know how long it takes to get a rejection email.
Anyone has any idea?I am just going out of my skull.

Are u sure they r sending acceptances today? Did u talk to a candidate whos accepted today?

guys did u send emails to jane miller?i sent one no response as always!

No...I havent spoken to anyone who got accepted today.Even I am from the first batch.
I also heard(dont know the amount of truth in it) that the 2nd and 3rd batch got the same exercises as the first.If it is true then how fair is that?

I sent email, both last week and this week...no answer

Do any of you still think the college would still be trying to contact accepted candidates or should we think they are done contacting?
When I was at the college for the test some of the current students mentioned that they did not get a call of acceptance but an email.Any of you heard the same?

they will accept only 40,, so it should not take such a long time to contact all,, unless they haven't made the final decision on some applications,,,lets hope and wait,,, please post it here if u got any news,,,

Is it true that the college also looks for diversity....like people of different nationalities?
I met a student from Africa who said that was the case.
I wish we get an answer...one way or another.That can atleast free us up to pursue other college applications in the new CAAPID cycle.
Oh Boy!

Is it true that the college also looks for diversity....like people of different nationalities?
I met a student from Africa who said that was the case.
I wish we get an answer...one way or another.That can atleast free us up to pursue other college applications in the new CAAPID cycle.
Oh Boy!
this is very true..... schools need diversity .. so each country has a sort of competition in itself....

so,, one rejection today? ,, no more results? ,, i think it is almost over for today

So does that mean whoever still doesnt have any news is not accepted?I wish we atleast were informed about NOT being accepted instead of being in this state of suspended animation.

Just want to know if any of you guys got official acceptance email yet because what i remember Dr. towne said me that we will be sending official email later in evening and pakage by mail.......just waiting on email yet.

Hey drcool77 could u please share ur stats?

NBDE part 1/part 2/GPA/wrk ex US or home?

Would really appreciate ur help! :)

Are you sure the calls are over?But what about this......some of the current students said they never got a call of aceptance.Only an email.Any thoughts on that?

They sent emails of acceptance also directly this year but only to those candidates who are out of country......this might help.

Are you sure the calls are over?But what about this......some of the current students said they never got a call of aceptance.Only an email.Any thoughts on that?

Oh ok....I am not from the US....and not even a resident/citizen of the US. But havent heard a whisper so far. So do you think I should still wait a bit?OR does anyone suggest I email or call the College and find out?

@ chilled tooth

my suggestion...move on...! its over..!

i am waitlisted.received an email from jane millers account at 12.30 pm eastern time.

I too got a waitlist e-mail... 12:50 PM EST

hi guys!!
got waitlisted 30 mins ago... keeping my fingers crossed n hopes high..
all the best...

Looks like a whole whack of candidates got wait-listed all of a sudden.Same is the story with me.
So how many get wait-listed?Whats the speed of movement?Deadline?Etc etc etc

The whole process at UOC sucks.....

- First, did they follow a standard process in selecting & informing candidates abt their staus?? What an excruciating pain to wait for such a long time? Did they ever thought of their children going through such pain?? No...that's why they were sloppy in thier responses.

-Candidates with excellent credentials got rejected. They should not have invited too many students to the interview when they cannot offer a position.

-Any ways .. ..candidates who did a good job in the bench test, and the interview with excellent scores, but not got accepted, forget about this school. There must be a much better one waiting for you. Not sure about their variety of factors they are looking for .... but to my astonishment I came to know that a candidate even though the bench test was incomplete, infact it was worst, got accepted. That means there is no fairness in the process.

I will never ever look back at this school..

I can understand your pain......but rather look into your weaknesses and improve them. Wish you goodluck for future and in meantime, i would just say that you never become better by downgrading others. (Candidates with excellent credentials got rejected).

- First, did they follow a standard process in selecting & informing candidates abt their staus?? What an excruciating pain to wait for such a long time? Did they ever thought of their children going through such pain?? No...that's why they were sloppy in thier responses.

-Candidates with excellent credentials got rejected. They should not have invited too many students to the interview when they cannot offer a position.

-Any ways .. ..candidates who did a good job in the bench test, and the interview with excellent scores, but not got accepted, forget about this school. There must be a much better one waiting for you. Not sure about their variety of factors they are looking for .... but to my astonishment I came to know that a candidate even though the bench test was incomplete, infact it was worst, got accepted. That means there is no fairness in the process.

I can understand your pain......but rather look into your weaknesses and improve them. Wish you goodluck for future and in meantime, i would just say that you never become better by downgrading others. (Candidates with excellent credentials got rejected).

Dr Cool77, I agree with you.
I think the process was fair enough, I wish the best for every one.
there is a little bit delay though in sending emails and notifications, but this is the same thing in most schools. even there are other schools who dont send you any thing at all.

I didn't get anything either. No acceptance, No rejection, No waiting list. I send e-mail to Jane and no response from her yet. I also called her no response. Does this mean that they haven't made any decision yet? Can any one help me?

No feed back yet

i agree with you... its really hard to understand their criteria for selection... a candidate who broke his green stick got waitlisted!!!:eek: How fair is that? Werent you suppose to becareful NOT to break the stick or nick the tooth??! Bull****!

i agree with you... its really hard to understand their criteria for selection... a candidate who broke his green stick got waitlisted!!!:eek: How fair is that? Werent you suppose to becareful NOT to break the stick or nick the tooth??! Bull****!

Well i agree with you up to certain extended not completely. I don't think it's fair that student with high credential and good hand skill get rejected.

Well i agree with you up to certain extended not completely. I don't think it's fair that student with high credential and good hand skill get rejected.

good credntials brought 180 to the interview. then it might be used against you if you dont do good in the interview day. for example, somb got lots of clinical experince and worked as dental assistant, they would focus on him and make it harder more than another one said : I came here to learn and I will do what you tell me to do in order to learn.
as for the hand skills, you dont know how good or bad the others are! so may be they did much better than you.

the most important part is the 45 minutes IV, did you know there are certain points they look for, did you know what those points are? did you prepare for the IV?
just as an example., I know a friend of mine he studed a book with 5 CDs to improve his american accent.
and read about the city of Denver, and a lot about the School, so when they asked why this city, why this school, he had a nice answer ready for them.
there are alot more to study and read before you go to an interview.

good credntials brought 180 to the interview. then it might be used against you if you dont do good in the interview day. for example, somb got lots of clinical experince and worked as dental assistant, they would focus on him and make it harder more than another one said : I came here to learn and I will do what you tell me to do in order to learn.
as for the hand skills, you dont know how good or bad the others are! so may be they did much better than you.

the most important part is the 45 minutes IV, did you know there are certain points they look for, did you know what those points are? did you prepare for the IV?
just as an example., I know a friend of mine he studed a book with 5 CDs to improve his american accent.
and read about the city of Denver, and a lot about the School, so when they asked why this city, why this school, he had a nice answer ready for them.
there are alot more to study and read before you go to an interview.

I also read book and google for behaviour question and purpose of behaviour question is not to answer for book. If inteverier is smart he knows that few keyword search on google will get this answer. Yes I have seen how others have perform in bench test and being in dental filed for a long time i can say that basic preparation was wrong but they still get accepted. Yes I have 4 year of experience and also have experience in USA. I don't think some one need to change his accent, some one need to improve on his english ability to speak good level of english.