Uoc denver 2012 acceptance for isp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know for sure that they are still gonna call more people. I don't wanna live in fool's paradise. .... Someone please tell the real situation. I have got no email neither a phone call. Please help

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know for sure that they are still gonna call more people. I don't wanna live in fool's paradise. .... Someone please tell the real situation. I have got no email neither a phone call. Please help

I am sailing in the same boat...as much as I hate to analyse it this way and think positive, but I think if they are informing people overseas about the acceptance, they have most likely exhausted the count of 40 students.
Though I would still like to think that they will still call, maybe being wait list is the option left for the ones not getting any intimation as of now. I have a friend who was not informed last year when everyone else was getting the e-mail and acceptance calls, he called them to ask and they informed him that he was in the waiting list. But fingers crossed:xf:

I was waitlisted last year and I felt the same anxiety as some of you are feeling today. I did not get any phone call or rejection email when everyone was getting either of them. Only later in the week, did they send me an email informing I was on waitlist. Then in the later part of the year (around Oct-Nov), they accepted 4-5 students from the waitlist; unfortunately I was not one of them.

So the moral of the story is - Hang in guys, kahani abhi baaki hai :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
scores got nothing to do after the interview, it brings you to the interview then it is what you say and answer the questions, then it comes the bench test.
I have a low scores and got the call.
Also get an interview coach, it opens the whole new world for you.

Hey Rock on ! do you know how many people they put on waitlist every year??

I was waitlisted last year and I felt the same anxiety as some of you are feeling today. I did not get any phone call or rejection email when everyone was getting either of them. Only later in the week, did they send me an email informing I was on waitlist. Then in the later part of the year (around Oct-Nov), they accepted 4-5 students from the waitlist; unfortunately I was not one of them.

So the moral of the story is - Hang in guys, kahani abhi baaki hai :xf:

Congratulations everyone ... I got the acceptance call around 1pm ....I was in the May 7 th batch ....

Good Luck to all who are waiting ... I hopw awesome news is waiting for you .. ;-)

Congratulations everyone ... I got the acceptance call around 1pm ....I was in the May 7 th batch ....

Good Luck to all who are waiting ... I hopw awesome news is waiting for you .. ;-)

hi i dont know whats going on, please tell how many they will waitlist every year as far as i know there are almost ten people with the dilemma and without any news:confused:

Got acceptance call @ 3pm...I interviewed on May 21st..Gud Luck for all those waiting for the magic call..
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

only 2 acceptances for june 11 so far???????? should i hope or not????? my heart says wait for good... but my brain makes me cry... i am fed up so much....

hey guys,
i had a question. im just asking this for my self assesment. coz i wana narrow down on reasons y i got a rejection so that i can improve on those points
how many of u who got accepted are right out of dental school fromt heir resepective country? Also , those of u who got accepted, can u give me some tips on how to improve and what i can do to improve my chances mayb next year?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys,
i had a question. im just asking this for my self assesment. coz i wana narrow down on reasons y i got a rejection so that i can improve on those points
how many of u who got accepted are right out of dental school fromt heir resepective country? Also , those of u who got accepted, can u give me some tips on how to improve and what i can do to improve my chances mayb next year?

Get an interview coach, practice preps a lot, have some work experience in the U.S., if you can.

Dr. Cool77
Thank you :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Do you still remember how much is the deposit and when will it due?
I did not receive any official email yet

hey guys,

I was gonna ask the same question. Thank you for bringing it up. I am not a fresh graduate myself.

Thank you very much Calidoc. Same to you.

Do you remember when will be the deadline for making a deposit? I have not receive any emails from them yet

I think we'll get the details some time next week. Not to worry - enjoy the weekend, and when the email comes through then worry about it!

I believe $2500 and we all will get email after monday, so just enjoy weekend:)

QUOTE=Dr Sugar;11144937]Dr. Cool77
Thank you :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Do you still remember how much is the deposit and when will it due?
I did not receive any official email yet[/QUOTE]

HEY GUYS! no rejection letter and no acceptance call means waiting list or we should still expect rejection letters,,:(

any news guys? do u think they send results on saturdays?

Congratulations to all who got accepted:)...iam sure it feels awesome when u see yr dreams coming true. Can you guys please share yr status so that we can have a fair idea of what the schools are looking for...
All the best to those who are still waiting.

I just remembered they told us, they inform who is in the waiting list by mail... so it is going to take a few days to get the letter.. that expains why some people didnt hear any thing yet..... good luck every one.

Get an interview coach, practice preps a lot, have some work experience in the U.S., if you can.

Hi mpc10 Congrats on ur admit..Could u please share ur NBDE part 1/part2/GPA/Toefl and country?

Also please tell abt the interview coach.like how much do they charge? How do I find abt it in US?
It would help future applicants lyk me:)

Just got call so happy today.........................

Congrats drcool77 on ur admit! :)Got to know u r frm India..
Could u please share ur stats: NBDE PART 1/PART2/ GPA/ Toefl/Wrk Exp US/home?

hey guys im becoming mad by reading all the posts. please can anyone let me know how many acceptances and how many waitlistings till now.:mad::mad::mad:

i am telling you theres gonna be more acceptances on monday.. i could not just count anywhere if all 40 have been called, 12 are on sdn, out which 9 on facebook..... to the maximum only 20 acceptances were sent on friday... that too majorly from may 7 and may 21... couple from june 11 that too from those countries which have very few application pool.. the half batch is not yet called.... i can bet.... there are only about 20 people stilll to be called ..
until and unless I dont get any mail/email/phone I will hope this , even the facts I am telling are supporting it.. I know my performance, I have hopes !!!
lets bet :) there gonna be more acceptances on monday!!!!!
good luck guys

i am telling you theres gonna be more acceptances on monday.. i could not just count anywhere if all 40 have been called, 12 are on sdn, out which 9 on facebook..... to the maximum only 20 acceptances were sent on friday... that too majorly from may 7 and may 21... couple from june 11 that too from those countries which have very few application pool.. the half batch is not yet called.... i can bet.... there are only about 20 people stilll to be called ..
until and unless I dont get any mail/email/phone I will hope this , even the facts I am telling are supporting it.. I know my performance, I have hopes !!!
lets bet :) there gonna be more acceptances on monday!!!!!
good luck guys

thanks for the information.

I'm waitlisted and a lot of people have already been called in my batch. So, I don't think not getting a phone call means you're waitlisted.

what do you mean?did you receive an email that you r wait listed!!

I received a call. I think they go by batches to call because I was in the first one, so if you're in the last one it will take time.

hi wen did u receive the call, can u plz say
thanks

I received a call. I think they go by batches to call because I was in the first one, so if you're in the last one it will take time.
wow!this is som new!i didn't know that they called for waiting list!!!!!
wow so no rejection letter and no acceptance call and no waiting list calls means that we should expect more rejection letters for tomorrow.

it can be anything..acceptance/waiting list/rejection..just dnt focus on the worst...

it can be anything..acceptance/waiting list/rejection..just dnt focus on the worst...

i am certainly sure that they have called the students who have been accepted.i asked some friends there and they said that they r done with the acceptance.i'm sorry i don't want to disappoint you but just pray for waiting list cause acceptance list is over.

Sorry guys.................but i think he is right.:(

i am certainly sure that they have called the students who have been accepted.i asked some friends there and they said that they r done with the acceptance.i'm sorry i don't want to disappoint you but just pray for waiting list cause acceptance list is over.

I was in the first batch,, no emails,,no calls,,

Last edited:
Yes i think they sent emails to some of them.........not all. And also be positive with waiting list as someone told me that they sent conditional acceptance to 2-3 candidates.......who got acceptances anywhere else also.

drcool;congratulation,:))do u have any idea about the waiting list?

They follow everything but i think not all information here is correct:)

I was in the first batch,, no emails,,no calls,, it seems they don't follow any order,,

Yes i think they sent emails to some of them.........not all. And also be positive with waiting list as someone told me that they sent conditional acceptance to 2-3 candidates.......who got acceptances anywhere else also.

dr cool,one more question,r there still rejection letters left?

even if they keep 30 ppl in waiting list, i dont think now just 30 ppl r remaining who neither got rejection nor accpetance.. i feel they are far more in number.. so keep hopes for this week.. for more action!! :D