UOC, Denver 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
count me too for june 11th. Any Indian female wants to share accomodation in Colorado.

Members don't see this ad.

I got an email today from Ms. Miller inviting me for the interview on June 11th.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi congrats all u guys....can u plz share ur stats...coz i m also waiting for iv bt...jst wondering if i still hv chance to get iv or nt? thanx in advance

is it true that Kilgore is softer than Columbia...?

Hi guys
I too got an interview call from school for june 11, lets share how our prep for travel and bench exams prep are done, plz........
I am travelling from india....
hope all goes fine:xf::xf::xf::xf::)

Hi,
I am indian female too, got interview call for june 11.can u send me ur mobile /email id , we can talk about accomodation.

dds 69

Hi,
I am indian female too, got interview call for june 11.can u send me ur mobile /email id , we can talk about accomodation.

dds 69

hey that cool so wen r u planning to be in colorado.... , how is ur prep for exam....:)
email id - [email protected]

Hello All,

I am going to the interview on the June 11th and am starting with a clean slate regarding the bench exam.

Can anyone please suggest what all would I need to start preparing for the wax exercises and tooth preparations.

All I know now is that I need a:

Kilgore Typodont (there are varieties and I dont know which one Colorado uses)?
A compressor?

Any help is appreciated.

Congratulation Toothfairyqueen for getting interview call from Colorado....
Wish you Good luck ....

HI GUYS!!
ok, i am looking at renting/buying all the equipment tht one needs to practice for the bench test at UC except the typodont.. urgently..anyone interested in renting/selling plz PM me... its really urgent guys.. thnx a lot

Fulldenture I have one more question:

Can u tell do we need to wing our Pfm prep or not

Yes if you could. Frankly I would just do what I am more comfortable to do. Try not to experiment that day.

Do they look into your working position during the exam? Say for eg if we do one prep in 9 o'clock position can we do other from 3 o'clock position will be ok? I mean to say can we switch side?

They don't look but you cannot work from a 3 o clock position. Remeber there are other people sitting next to you. You will bump into them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone from the june 11 batch received the email from Jane Miller regarding the interview - test details after you emailed your interview confirmation???? Please reply as i havent got it yet although i sent the confirmation yesterday morning....

Has anyone from the june 11 batch received the email from Jane Miller regarding the interview - test details after you emailed your interview confirmation???? Please reply as i havent got it yet although i sent the confirmation yesterday morning....

It took me almost a week befor I got it..Dont worry you will get it.

hi congrats all u guys....can u plz share ur stats...coz i m also waiting for iv bt...jst wondering if i still hv chance to get iv or nt? thanx in advance

Yeap, still have a chance...:thumbup:

you will have about 3 hours ,so you are doing good with time:)

coud u plz specify the time for each exercise/preparation:
3hrs. are alloted for all three exercises including wax carving or just for two of them(cavity and crown preparation)??

Hi,
I am an Indian female, looking for someone to share accomodation for june 11th interview. If anyone is interested, please lemme know
Thanks

Last edited:

i have received the details for 11 jun

hi what details.....
i haven't got any yet.. tried to contact jane no use......
can u plz tell me
thanks in advance:)

u will soon receive an email detailing about all the info required for the iv: i.e. parking directions, school layout, bench test details, handskill exam and instrument guide and so on...

Hello, does anyone know if we have our verbal interview following by the bench test, will we have an opportunity to change into more comfortable outfit for bench?

hey guys,.. i am a male FTD from India. I got interview on 11th june. If anyone interested in sharing accomodation please let me know asap

its 2 mm on functional and 1.5 mm on non functional

hey guys, any body got their IV already would let us know how did it go?

I have received an interview invitation Email from Ms.Miller for May 21st
I sent her a confirmation Email 4 weeks ago.. I still havn't received any confirmation from her or the bench test packet! I have sent 3 emails and called her too..(goes to VM) Should I be worried?? What should I do??

I heard the May 7 batch had 64 interviewees , is it true? Also, how many were there in the May 21 batch?

i am a dentist from india...have my interview on 11th... anybody interested in sharing accommodation ?

i am a dentist from india...have my interview on 11th... Anybody interested in sharing accommodation ?
they were like 50 dentist in may 21.
Check the double tree hotel in south aurora, is like 8 min from the hotel to the university.
Ahhh ask at the front desk for you cookies..they are the best.
Mention that you are from the isp because you will get a free breakfast.

they were like 50 dentist in may 21.
Check the double tree hotel in south aurora, is like 8 min from the hotel to the university.
Ahhh ask at the front desk for you cookies..they are the best.
Mention that you are from the isp because you will get a free breakfast.
I think they already give free breakfast I have already booked for 11th june for double tree hotel.

if not....than thank you for the tip .... For free breakfast... Lol but wat abt lunch n dinner??? Rofl

I think they already give free breakfast I have already booked for 11th june for double tree hotel.

if not....than thank you for the tip .... For free breakfast... Lol but wat abt lunch n dinner??? Rofl
If you don;t mention the isp they charge for the breakfast, the lunch is @ school and dinner go to down town Denver they have a nice restaurants.
If you have time go to the Rocky Mountain, and Estes Park..:):thumbup:

i want ton know where the shoulder should end. either in the line angle or embrassure. plz reply as early as possible

i want ton know where the shoulder should end. either in the line angle or embrassure. plz reply as early as possible
Dont worry about shoulder i think you gonna get Gold crown prep as we all got..chamfer finishing line is required not shoulder..

hi guys,
please count me also for the interview on june 11.anyone female to share hotel accomodation.i did not book a hotel yet.if anybody has already booked i am ready to join .

Any female interested to share accommodation for june 11. ?????

Hi ,
Can u plzz give updates about ur bench test

hours given for all 3 exercises
dress code
environment on test day

thanks
dds69

hi guys.......... does any one know if upenn or temple sell the columbia teeth to the out siders ? if any one know please reply soon. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some one help me its really urgent

\\
dont worry about any of this, they would give you a printed paper explains every thing and how much you need to cut from the tooth, and where the champher needs to be,,,,,,,etc

@ all

is everyone nervous as im??? results will be announced in another two weeks...im sooo very tensed..

@ all

is everyone nervous as im??? results will be announced in another two weeks...im sooo very tensed..

I am worry too..its a big competition..Up to 200 applicants and they gonna accept 30-35 only ..as far as I know..Good luck 4 everybody!!!