Uoc denver 2012 acceptance for isp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
pak doc is frm pakistan,dr cool is frm ind

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I received a phone call today. Congratulations to all accepted and good luck to all! My iv was May 7.

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys,

I too got the acceptance call from Dr.Towne. It was around 1 PM Central Time. My interview was on May 21.

Good luck to all others!!!

:soexcited: :soexcited: :soexcited: :soexcited: :soexcited: :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,
I received a phone call today. Congratulations to all accepted and good luck to all! My iv was May 7.

Could you tell me around what time did you get the call?

I'm from June 11th. Got her call at 1:51 pm central time.

Congrats 2012 class. Good luck to the candidates who are still waiting.

Hi guys!!! Dr Towne just called me and I was accepted! Hopefully many of you will have the same results today!! Good luck everyOne!

Congratulations calidoc123! Happy for u!:)
I am new to this forum..
Could u please tell ur stats NBDE part 1/GPA/Toefl?

Thank you very much Calidoc. Same to you.

Do you remember when will be the deadline for making a deposit? I have not receive any emails from them yet

@ All

Please kindly post ur scores too along wid the acceptance so that it can help future applicants to make the assessment. :)

Congrats to all those wid admits ! :)
N best wishes to all those awaiting their results! :)

i am in dying position right now.... dont know if i can tolerate this awaiting period which might end in rejection as well..simply dunno wat to hope for now!!! i have no clue wats going on...

i am in dying position right now.... dont know if i can tolerate this awaiting period which might end in rejection as well..simply dunno wat to hope for now!!! i have no clue wats going on...
I understand you very much and wish you good luck!:thumbup::xf:

i am in dying position right now.... dont know if i can tolerate this awaiting period which might end in rejection as well..simply dunno wat to hope for now!!! i have no clue wats going on...[/QUOTE

Feeling the same way...

i think maximum 20 received acceptances today... about 10 people have reported on SDN itself, assuming 10 more.... rest would be called tomorrow or monday... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can some ISP student confirm how the admissions work...how many people have been called....

i think maximum 20 received acceptances today... about 10 people have reported on SDN itself, assuming 10 more.... rest would be called tomorrow or monday... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Congrats to you all who got the call from Dr. Towne... And for those who are waiting for the call... Good luck :)

NoNo, could you please show me how to do the banana dance? I have been waiting for this for a long long time.

VEERA007, thank you so much. Wish you good luck in your other applications.

NoNo, could you please show me how to do the banana dance? I have been waiting for this for a long long time.

forums would replace the typed text ":ba na na:" (without the spaces after the a's-I introduced the spaces cus otherwise it would have turned into a banana) with the graphical image
:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Like :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

congrats.. so far i think only one person on 11th june batch got the acceptance right?

still waiting for me.. :) kind of tensed.. confused and anxious.. lol..

Did anyone call the UOC to find out the status of things?

congrats.. so far i think only one person on 11th june batch got the acceptance right?

still waiting for me.. :) kind of tensed.. confused and anxious.. lol..

Confused and anxious the whole weekend:confused:...not very exciting...

@ All

Please kindly post ur scores too along wid the acceptance so that it can help future applicants to make the assessment. :)

Congrats to all those wid admits ! :)
N best wishes to all those awaiting their results! :)

scores got nothing to do after the interview, it brings you to the interview then it is what you say and answer the questions, then it comes the bench test.
I have a low scores and got the call.

What about those who have not recieved any phone calls today?

Got accepted guys...
I interviewed on 11 jun
Congrats to th selected ones n all th best to guys still waiting...
Finally.

P.S. Dr towne is emailing as well so guys from overseas pls chk yr emails as well..

Last edited:
Got accepted guys...
I interviewed on 11 jun
Congrats to th selected ones n all th best to guys still waiting...
Finally.

P.S. Dr towne is emailing as well so guys from overseas pls chk yr emails as well..

hey congrats happy for u.
:xf::xf::xf::xf:

As I'm still in transit, its around 3 am here, so I'm on my bb n gprs which is pretty slow.
She emailed me n wrote that though she would have preffered to call but as its still midnight in india, she'l try calling when its day here.
So chk yr emails too guys