Uoc denver 2012 acceptance for isp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi all,
I got accepted at UOC.Got an email today from Dr.Towne.She said there were 2 withdrawals and i am next on the waitlist and offered me an admission.I am very happy and goodluck to all.

Members don't see this ad.

Hearty Congratulations.I am also on the wait-list.No good word yet.So hoping and waiting.Cheers again.

Hi all,
I got accepted at UOC.Got an email today from Dr.Towne.She said there were 2 withdrawals and i am next on the waitlist and offered me an admission.I am very happy and goodluck to all.

congrats and good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
IT seems that for the last two times they have sent denial characters,i FEEL that today we might have more rejections and the next day , wednesday, they will have time to telephone 40 fortunate scholars.

hello everyone i m an applicant to UOC fr next year. I m in the middle of the application procedure. I wanted to confirm something abt the supplement application as i m nt able to contact Jane Miller. Can i send the open copies of my toefl n nbde score or they necessarily have to be in their respective sealed envelop? thank you. wud really appreciate to get a reply.

@Liquamax.........I am not sure I understood what you meant here.Would I be right in understanding there may be more rejections from the currently chosen candidates...and today or sometime soon the school may call more people from the wait-list?For the 2012 starting class?

Last edited:
hello everyone i m an applicant to UOC fr next year. I m in the middle of the application procedure. I wanted to confirm something abt the supplement application as i m nt able to contact Jane Miller. Can i send the open copies of my toefl n nbde score or they necessarily have to be in their respective sealed envelop? thank you. wud really appreciate to get a reply.

Nidhi..The scores have to be sent in sealed envelopes..they are particular about it!!
you can though have them sent over to you first and then send in the sealed reports to the school along with the supplemental application..all in one envelope!!

Did anyone currently on waitlist receive any update email from Dr. Towne or Jane Miller? Did anyone among the admitted candidates drop out at the last moment...? Is the whole show over?

Did anyone currently on waitlist receive any update email from Dr. Towne or Jane Miller? Did anyone among the admitted candidates drop out at the last moment...? Is the whole show over?

The last e-mailed received was somewhere in mid Dec after orientation which mentioned that the class size is full and there are very slim chances for any movements now... But still they will update just in case there are any drop outs...... So I personally think do keep faith and move on !!!

Wishing you a blessed and happy 2012 !!!!