UOC, Denver 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
any female having interview on june 11th and is looking for accomodation can share it with me... please pm me ur number will discuss about the stay...

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck all those who are scheduled for june 11th interview...

thx florarose.
and i hope everyone got the photo id email from jane as well.
get your govt issued photo id's on the day of iv.

People who interviewed before, plz tell how did you carry your scrubs? i mean do they give you some locker or any room to place your bags if one has to change for the bench test?
Another thing were you allowed to carry documents file to the interview room? Do they want to look at any documents as well?

You don't have to carry any documents as they already have everything like your sop, cv, college marks, ndbe scores.

You cam keep your scrubs in you bag, I don't think they give lockers

People who interviewed before, plz tell how did you carry your scrubs? i mean do they give you some locker or any room to place your bags if one has to change for the bench test?
Another thing were you allowed to carry documents file to the interview room? Do they want to look at any documents as well?

Hi everyone
photo id email was sent to candidates appearing on june 11 to get any govt issued photo id proof like passport or driving license.
how is everyone preparing for bench test........:):xf::xf::xf::xf:
all the best
c u all on june 11th

may 7th batch was nt asked for id..were they??? im confused pls may 7th interviewers reply did u all carry some kind of id..

may 7th batch was nt asked for id..were they??? im confused pls may 7th interviewers reply did u all carry some kind of id..

Relax... May 7th Interviewers were not asked for any photo ID. It is specifically for 11th June candidates.

Members don't see this ad :)
how was it june 11th interviewers??/

any news on a particular date when d results will be announced?
hmmm so everyone good luckkkk..!!!!!

it was really gr8. couldn't b better.
so in the orientation, they said that the accepted candidates should expect a phone call by the end of june and the rejected lot will be emailed.
then i had a talk with some seniors and they said everything will be decided in 3 days.
so, just cross yr fingers guys.....

no news yet!!!! interview was the best!!! but this after time waiting is giving me palpitations.....

Are you guys sure that they will make the final selection by tomorrow:confused: Take a look at the posts from last year and the year before. It seems like we might have to wait for a whole week to find out.:(

they told the 21st of May batch that they should hear by mid june, and the 11th of June batch by end of june ... so they should start soon i believe.
and if you read last year's comments you can see that they started to call 3 days after the last interview.

It's kind of stressful...
All we can do is wait...

they told the 21st of May batch that they should hear by mid june, and the 11th of June batch by end of june ... so they should start soon i believe.
and if you read last year's comments you can see that they started to call 3 days after the last interview.

Hi CAD83,
Thank you so much for your response.
I thought last year they sent out acceptance emails all in one day:confused:

guys
we all will know our status in a week
ALL THE BEST:xf::xf::xf::xf:

Hi everyone,
please keep posted if you hear something. :)