The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So you don't care that every suspicious player is voting her? Only freaks me out?
Well I don't the Lyra is suspicious, but my feels are strongest for 3m, so that is where I have to put my vote for now.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So you don't care that every suspicious player is voting her? Only freaks me out?

Okay this is also freaking me out. I don't know if I want to switch to trilt because I'm still stupidly gunning for a deva lynch, but her wishing night wasn't canceled sketches me out. Decisions...

My feels are stronger for Trilt right now. I want some questions answered that aren't other people vouching for her based on what they decided about what they think her ability is. I tried to track her last night with an item I got because I thought it would help answer some of my questions but since night was canceled I obviously didn't get any info from that, so I really want to hear from her.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Lynch Tally
3m
(5) - AM, Deva, trout, Lyra, jil
Deva (2) - Kara, Snowy
trilt (5) - Dubz, 3m, VMH, dvmd, kata
lyra (1) - cheat
AM (1) - pippy
pippy (0) -

A TIE!

14/14 votes
Lynch ends in TWENTY MINUTES. Hopefully this tally is right...my record today is not great.

3m has missed every end lynch and warned us ahead she would be super busy. But I don't like the people on her lynch.

Trilt seems like she would fight tooth and nail? Is she not around?

Deva has a sketch ability but I guess with an antelope being a thing maybe a cheetah is too.

That didn't answer the question.
Well I doubt at this point in the game that all the wolves would vote for the same person. I also think at this point that at least one wolf would vote for another wolf, so no, the fact that sketchy people are also voting for her isn't swaying me, especially since they voted for her early.

Also, beyond not stepping in to defend today, what exactly is sketching people out about 3m?
She's pretty much only made fluff, busy, and very vague posts (lynch votes, throwing out a few names, agreeing with people) allllll game (even when she was on earlier, and up for lynch/shoot...surely she had time to say something more if she had time to say "that would hurt"). she also included you in her suspicion list, for some reason.

She's pretty much only made fluff, busy, and very vague posts (lynch votes, throwing out a few names, agreeing with people) allllll game (even when she was on earlier, and up for lynch/shoot...surely she had time to say something more if she had time to say "that would hurt"). she also included you in her suspicion list, for some reason.

How do you feel about trilt?

@PippyPony 3m or trilt? (Or deva)

Meaning your opinions since you aren't voting any of them

Trilt: I'm admittedly sketched out by her posts, but believe the ability to be more villagey than it is wolfy, and it's been proven to me. Admittedly may have blinders on here because I like her and like playing with her, but I'm not sure I'm ready to lynch there yet

3M: no solid info other than feels, but I think I'm pretty good at reading 3M at this point and she is coming across as village to me (even down to the lack of defense, honestly)

Deva: probably going to vote there. Sketchy early game, convoluted/slightly strange logic today. I just haven't been able to decide if it's wolfy strange or my own unfamiliarity with her style, hence the hesitation

Trilt: I'm admittedly sketched out by her posts, but believe the ability to be more villagey than it is wolfy, and it's been proven to me. Admittedly may have blinders on here because I like her and like playing with her, but I'm not sure I'm ready to lynch there yet

Has she revealed a character name? Yes or no, not asking you to reveal it.

Also, we really know nothing about you either now that I think about it.

How do you feel about trilt?
Honestly conflicted. I'm willing to believe her on the ability stuff (for now at least). I've had that happen in a game before (getting PO'd because there was a night cancel when i was about to get info--but in that case I was a protector so it was dumb of me to reveal that I was annoyed)

Sorry, actually got home earlier than expected. I think I know what 3m is and believe she has been acting for the village.

This is going to sound really weird but @mmmdreamerz what is your weight?

I haven't had much time to catch up trying to do so now

Who all has been blocked besides LoTF and me?

Honestly conflicted. I'm willing to believe her on the ability stuff (for now at least). I've had that happen in a game before (getting PO'd because there was a night cancel when i was about to get info--but in that case I was a protector so it was dumb of me to reveal that I was annoyed)

I mean I was slightly sad last night because I thought my protection would work, but wishing it at the risk of 2 night kills?

Sorry, actually got home earlier than expected. I think I know what 3m is and believe she has been acting for the village.

This is going to sound really weird but @mmmdreamerz what is your weight?

I haven't had much time to catch up trying to do so now

Who all has been blocked besides LoTF and me?
I'm pretty sure both @mmmdreamerz and @Trilt aren't going to hop on in the next ten minutes to give us a dazzling defense, so I doubt 3m will answer this question before lynch close

Official Lynch Tally
3m
(6) - AM, Deva, trilt, Lyra, jil, dvmd
Deva (2) - Kara, Snowy, pippy
trilt (4) - Dubz, 3m, VMH, kata
lyra (0) - cheat
AM (1) -
pippy (0) -

14/14 votes
Lynch ends in TEN MINUTES.

Tally's a little off...

I'm pretty sure both @mmmdreamerz and @Trilt aren't going to hop on in the next ten minutes to give us a dazzling defense, so I doubt 3m will answer this question before lynch close

Almost want to lynch em both to see if two eggs will be cracked at once. And because I'm annoyed with lack of participation.

Reactions: 2 users
And that means how can I trust your claim here about trilt. I can't.
*shrug* you can't, except that I'm being honest about it. I'm not the only person who is aware of the ability, I genuinely do like her, and I'm actually conflicted about the difference in her play style vs. her normal MO. That's the truth, take it for what you will.

Deva: probably going to vote there. Sketchy early game, convoluted/slightly strange logic today. I just haven't been able to decide if it's wolfy strange or my own unfamiliarity with her style, hence the hesitation
rly? I can accept your other reasonings, but why still give my early-game fluff so much weight (assuming that's what you're talking about). A lot of us here now were not around much and posted fluff in the early game, then amended that (or at least most of us did) as the game went on.

Is this implying what I think it is

Almost want to lynch em both to see if two eggs will be cracked at once. And because I'm annoyed with lack of participation.
Hm, slightly worried that it may turn out to be one of those "no one is lynched" scenarios, though

ETA: missed above post

? I was asked what I thought of the role name. I believe the ability claim. I think the role name is kinda a weird match.
And my point is that's something that should be of concern. We don't have much to go off here but trying to dance around meaningful discussion of whether or not this is actually sketchy helps no one

Reactions: 1 user
No, I'm not saying to tie it up. I'm just thinking thoughts out loud. It isn't recommended to tie in ww.

Whoops meant this in response to vmh. I would rather trilt then 3m. I don't want a tie.

Reactions: 1 user