The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My vote is pretty squarely parked on trilt. With what's been said on thread so far if she's not going down tonight you can be certain I'll be pursuing that thread tomorrow

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure both @mmmdreamerz and @Trilt aren't going to hop on in the next ten minutes to give us a dazzling defense, so I doubt 3m will answer this question before lynch close
shoot you're right, really wish I didn't have my grandparent's party. Please don't use me as a reason to switch. I have no idea if my guess is right and a switch this close is not good for village

Members don't see this ad :)
And my point is that's something that should be of concern. We don't have much to go off here but trying to dance around meaningful discussion of whether or not this is actually sketchy helps no one

How am I dancing around anything? I volunteered the information I had earlier, I answered your questions. Did you want me to just straight up out somebody ELSE's role and ability, point blank, on the thread? jfc I'm not going to do that

How am I dancing around anything? I volunteered the information I had earlier, I answered your questions. Did you want me to just straight up out somebody ELSE's role and ability, point blank, on the thread? jfc I'm not going to do that

Because we were discussing this earlier. I even said if a name isn't given, that's a red flag. Didn't realize I also needed to spell out if the name seems off with the ability. You made it seem like you actually believed in all of Trilt's claim earlier, only now, 10 minutes before close do you dump this, well the name is kind of odd.... that's what she means.

Reactions: 1 users
Because we were discussing this earlier. I even said if a name isn't given, that's a red flag. Didn't realize I also needed to spell out if the name seems off with the ability. You made it seem like you actually believed in all of Trilt's claim earlier, only now, 10 minutes before close do you dump this, well the name is kind of odd.... that's what she means.

Basically... why didn't you mention this earlier when it was being discussed and when trilt was actually still around?

Reactions: 1 user
Basically... why didn't you mention this earlier when it was being discussed and when trilt was actually still around?

For a moment there, I thought you were talking to yourself..

Final tally. Please check this. With all the waffling and the dumb lynch within a lynch thing I've been having trouble keeping things straight, obviously.

Official Lynch Tally
3m
(6) -, AM, Deva, trout, Lyra, jil, dvmd
Deva (2) - Kara, Snowy, pippy
trilt (4) -, Dubz, 3m, VMH, , kata
lyra (1) - cheat
AM (0) -
pippy (0) -

Members don't see this ad :)
Because it's not a weird role in and of itself, so I didn't/don't have really strong feelings on it either way, and it doesn't outweigh what I know about the ability. I'm so confused about why you're wondering why I wouldn't basically provide someone else's role name on their behalf.

And how tf was I supposed to know trilt wouldn't be around?

Because it's not a weird role in and of itself, so I didn't/don't have really strong feelings on it either way, and it doesn't outweigh what I know about the ability. I'm so confused about why you're wondering why I wouldn't basically provide someone else's role name on their behalf.

Not sure what is up with you this game, but not once has dvmd asked you for trilt's role name.

We aren't saying to provide her role name, FFS. We're saying that you admitted that the role name seems odd compared to the ability and doesn't seem to match. WTF wasn't that info provided earlier when trilt was around so that she could reveal or not reveal if she wanted. No one anywhere at all suggested or even now thinks you should have revealed her role. We do think you should have mentioned that inconsistency earlier instead of now, 10 minutes prior to closing and with trilt MIA and unable to say anything. How does this not make sense to you?

Wait.. How do you know her role name and ability pippy? Did one of you have the pm item or did you get them both from behind the scenes?

We aren't saying to provide her role name, FFS. We're saying that you admitted that the role name seems odd compared to the ability and doesn't seem to match. WTF wasn't that info provided earlier when trilt was around so that she could reveal or not reveal if she wanted. No one anywhere at all suggested or even now thinks you should have revealed her role. We do think you should have mentioned that inconsistency earlier instead of now, 10 minutes prior to closing and with trilt MIA and unable to say anything. How does this not make sense to you?
Because I honestly hadn't really thought about it that much - it was kind of an offhand thought. It's not like I was sitting here contemplating her role name along with the nature of reality and decided not to enlighten people. I don't know how Coop decided on all the other roles and abilities, maybe it does make sense in the context that was given.

There is always a remote chance that the ability is wolfy, but I would honestly be really surprised if it was.

Yeah actually I think this role could easily be wolfy, or chaos-y or neutral-y as much as it is typically village. So either I came to the wrong conclusions, I am freaking paranoid, or something doesn't make sense here.

Because I honestly hadn't really thought about it that much - it was kind of an offhand thought. It's not like I was sitting here contemplating her role name along with the nature of reality and decided not to enlighten people. I don't know how Coop decided on all the other roles and abilities, maybe it does make sense in the context that was given.

Well I think so far abilities and role names match up pretty well.

After a day with an unpredicted vote-within-a-lynch to decide a vigilante's kill, the sun begins to set. The animals were still reeling after the loss of their antelope friend, but their search for darkness had to continue. Someone questioned how an animal on the savannah could use a gun, but who knows. After questioning a few packmates, they narrowed the field down to their top candidates. In the end, they settled upon just one. Surely this person was evil incarnate. Dead is @mmmdreamerz, the rhinoceros, a VILLAGER who could sit on someone at night, blocking them from performing any actions.

Monday-Zazu.gif

If is now Night 6. 13 players remain. Night will close at 9 am eastern. Get your night actions in.

Roster:
1. @WildZoo
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @LyraGardenia
5. @SnowshoeDog143
7. @Devastating
8. @Trilt
11. @Karabiner13
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
17. @vetmedhead
19. @cheathac
22. @katashark
25. @Jilary

Dead
26. NSFW – Young Kovu
12. TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo (BBC) - The Water Hole
16. genny - Kovu
18. Lupin21 - Banzai
21. LetItSnow - Wildebeest
24. Doctor-S - Elephant Graveyard
10. hazelmoo - Nala
4. kcoughli - Rafiki
14. Mad Jack - Sarafina
9. SARdoghandler - Pumbaa
6. LadyOtheFarm - Young Nala
20. @nyanko, subbed in for Zensing - Antelope
23. @mmmdreamerz - Rhinoceros

What post to WZ are you referring to?

When WZ was defending herself yesterday. Having a hard time finding it.
Dubz are you not studying anymore or something because I feel like you've started posting a lot more

Just like to point out this doesn't make Kara a villager. She could still be chaos if there is one in this game.

Please re-read my first post from today and then tell me how I could be chaos

Haven't delivered a wolf by day five and I'm sketchy for it? Lol. That's not a problem most people have to face complaints about.

I have reasons for putting you village-y. It's not 100% but it has worked in the past, so in a game of reads, that's what you get. :shrug:

Definitely heavily implied early.

I think I understand where this is coming from and it makes sense to me. But that's assuming my role guesses are correct

sorry I missed the shoot voting

Official 'Before My Saturday Afternoon Nap' Lynch Tally

3m (3)
- DVMD, AM, Deva
Deva (3) - Kara, Snowy, kata
trilt (2) - nyanko, Dubz
lyra (1) - cheat
AM (1) - pippy
pippy (1) - Jil

11/15 votes
Roll call: @Karabiner13 @Trilt @LyraGardenia @mmmdreamerz
Lynch closes in about 5 hours.
I'm not tallying your shot votes because that's your own non-official craziness.
I was on this tally :)

When WZ was defending herself yesterday. Having a hard time finding it.
Dubz are you not studying anymore or something because I feel like you've started posting a lot more
Well it's Saturday, so I'm not in class, and I'm avoiding studying for finals because I hate myself. So yes I've been posting more.

And contingency lynch trilt

Has anyone else considered cover roles recently? I have good guesses for everyone's roles at this point and none are wolves..

I'm not shocked by it, because clearly the number of people playing the game exceeds the number of named characters, to the point where they had to divide things into young/old. But I guess I'm in the minority here.

I'm not shocked by it, because clearly the number of people playing the game exceeds the number of named characters, to the point where they had to divide things into young/old. But I guess I'm in the minority here.
there are still too many names to go around to the players that are left.

I told you I'm ALWAYS village;)

Good luck village!!!

Reactions: 2 users
My feels are stronger for Trilt right now. I want some questions answered that aren't other people vouching for her based on what they decided about what they think her ability is. I tried to track her last night with an item I got because I thought it would help answer some of my questions but since night was canceled I obviously didn't get any info from that, so I really want to hear from her.
And take a wild guess where the item came from, and part of why I was annoyed that night was cancelled. I'm not backing down from that statement. I was finally a little bit caught up on sleep, spent a while making a spreadsheet and putting plans together, and then night was gone. As if I'd bitch about the night cancel as a wolf.
3m has missed every end lynch and warned us ahead she would be super busy. But I don't like the people on her lynch.

Trilt seems like she would fight tooth and nail? Is she not around?

Deva has a sketch ability but I guess with an antelope being a thing maybe a cheetah is too.
I passed out. I was half asleep writing earlier but knew people wanted to hear from me. I set an alarm for seven thirty so I could contribute, slept through it until like eleven. Got a little drunk. Catching up now.

Anybody who knows me knows I don't ghost as defense. Hell, I've fought tooth and nail when seered before, because it's fun. There was a reason I didn't originally sign up for this game; it was a mistake to let myself be talked into it. Being busy doesn't make me not a wolf, but it's lame to get lynched because I'm not being my active self when I'm literally doing what I can in my nonexistent lunches this week (usually a full two hours) and after appointments. I unexpectedly have tomorrow off, so expect me around more.

I'm not liking the Trilt lynch. If you think about what items are out, who has had them, and what they do, they remind me of Trilt's items before she was converted in Telenovela

I need to re-read because my reads have been horrible this game. Hopefully I'll have time after White Coat