The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Zazu spent the night as he did all others, watching over people. Sometimes with a little supervision, bad things were discouraged from happening. No one thought to protect him though.

Dead is @SnowshoeDog143 Zazu, a VILLAGER who could protect someone each night.

Apparently, one wasn't enough. There was a very loud chase with lots of hyena laughter. In the end a ragged @Trilt appears looking a little scratched up but not dead yet!

It is now Day 7, lynch closes at 9PM EST.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So what I revealed a couple nights could have been true? Still not totally sure as to why the wolves haven't killed me

Members don't see this ad :)
So dead. Many sadz. Go get them village!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I can't see the wolves attacking one of their own.

Unlynch Trilt

Thanks for the great insight on what wolves do AM... lynch AM

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds like she could be Shenzi or Ed.

I thought of that. I'm trying to think of who else could be stuffing their face. Was there a food item recently? I thought I had seen one on thread, but I could be wrong.

If the stuffing face can't be answered, I'll vote pippy, but I also want discussion on others.

Also, so far, all of our other animal creatures have been non predators....

Wildebeest, antelope, rhinoceros.... I'm not convinced on deva's cheetah claim

Also, so far, all of our other animal creatures have been non predators....

Wildebeest, antelope, rhinoceros.... I'm not convinced on deva's cheetah claim

It also seems like Trilt had a night kill avoidance. Which Deva is also claiming.

It also seems like Trilt had a night kill avoidance. Which Deva is also claiming.

If Trilt has the ability she claimed and a night avoidance, she's pinging for chaos. I'll wait for her to chime in.

Your attempt to turn the focus from you to someone else, isn't making me change my mind on my lynch vote.

If Trilt has the ability she claimed and a night avoidance, she's pinging for chaos. I'll wait for her to chime in.

Your attempt to turn the focus from you to someone else, isn't making me change my mind on my lynch vote.

I'm not trying to change your mind. Just wanting to bring other sketchy people to the forefront now so there aren't any last minute "Wait. I didn't have time to defend. Don't lynch me in I'm [character]".

This is...weird.
Since when do injured but still living players get call outs in writeups? And why were there two attacks last night? If we're still operating on the same timeline from the rest of the game last night should have been a single attack night.
Something seems off to me.

I'm really not sure.
But knowing the ability trilt appears to be claiming and how she's used that ability before...I could see some shenanigans.

I agree there could easily be shenanigans. I guess I'd like to know what character trilt is claiming since she's now outed her role ability. Might make up my mind about some things.

Also, who all has received items this game? I find it odd only a select few are getting these items.

Trilt opened a PM with me back towards the beginning of the game with the Scent on the Wind item, and then last night I had the Scent on the Wind item myself, and the grub platter.

I don't know if there is choice in where the items go, or if it's RNG. I was not told to choose anyone to send the items to.

Trilt opened a PM with me back towards the beginning of the game with the Scent on the Wind item, and then last night I had the Scent on the Wind item myself, and the grub platter.

I don't know if there is choice in where the items go, or if it's RNG. I was not told to choose anyone to send the items to.

I just find it very odd that really only you, trilt and who was it... deva? have received items. Why aren't they more widespread. I'm sure trilt is able to determine where they go as that tends to be part of that role. Though usually the items only last one night. Which is another thing I find odd.

Just a reminder that STL did contribute to the design of this game. Shenanigans indeed.

I'm off to actually study, will check in later, but I really think we need to get this trilt question answered.

It's only D7.

I made PM item n1, ask-a-mod n2, leaf platter that has a couple different actions n3, tracking n4, got blocked from my item n5. The items are made throughout the day and sent out at night exactly like last game... exactly what shenanigans am I able to do with this?

I just find it very odd that really only you, trilt and who was it... deva? have received items. Why aren't they more widespread. I'm sure trilt is able to determine where they go as that tends to be part of that role. Though usually the items only last one night. Which is another thing I find odd.
I haven't gotten any items so far. I remember a few people mentioning scent on the wind, AM I think had the ask-a-mod item.

It's only D7.

I made PM item n1, ask-a-mod n2, leaf platter that has a couple different actions n3, tracking n4, got blocked from my item n5. The items are made throughout the day and sent out at night exactly like last game... exactly what shenanigans am I able to do with this?

Protection item that you use on yourself.

Why no seering item? Why a tracking item? I mean tracking is nice but not as nice as an actual seer. Heck, I tracked lupin night 1 and was told she slept all night. Clearly, tracking you have to catch a wolf on a night they are killing to actually get any info on a wolf.

Find it odd there's no seering or protection item created first. If the item is made during the day, you should have only been prevented from sending it out on night 5... so what'd you make?

Protection item that you use on yourself.

Why no seering item? Why a tracking item? I mean tracking is nice but not as nice as an actual seer. Heck, I tracked lupin night 1 and was told she slept all night. Clearly, tracking you have to catch a wolf on a night they are killing to actually get any info on a wolf.

Find it odd there's no seering or protection item created first. If the item is made during the day, you should have only been prevented from sending it out on night 5... so what'd you make?
I talked to the mods about a seering item. Stronger items take longer time to make; I was told I could make one in one day that would last for two days and have a 25% chance of working... or take two or three days to produce (and if I died during that time, no item) for more of a chance. I'm impatient.

I talked them into a day of production from a single use tracking item.

Same conversation about protection. I managed to somewhat evade because the leaf platter had that as one of several options.

And no... I submit item at night, it takes time to produce, goes out the following night if it's a one day production. I can choose first person, then RNG per mods.

I'm Sarabi.

So only AM, pippy and trilt are receiving these items. From what I've seen.
I received the scent on the wind/pm item right before ny subbed in for zen. I used it to open a conversation with ny/zen. that pm is now closed. this was on thread a few days ago. that is the only item i've received.