The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm about ready to lynch kata...will give it 15 more minutes

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If 3m gets overtaken in the lynch, I'd like to vote her for shoot. Unless I missed something she still never really defended today...like at all.
:eggface:

eta: she sort of did, but again it was just ""Busy""

Last edited:
Official Lynch Tally
3m
(4) - AM, Deva, trout, Lyra
Deva (3) - Kara, Snowy, kata
trilt (4) - nyanko, Dubz, 3m, VMH
lyra (1) - cheat
AM (1) - pippy
pippy (1) - Jil

14/15 votes
Lynch ends in 1.25 hours

@DVMDream

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm back home now. Where does shoot tally stand?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Super Official Shoot Em Up Bang Bang Tally

Deva (1) - Lyra
3m (2) - kata, Jil
ny (2) - DVMD, Dubz
trout (0) -
Lyra (3) - pipsqueak, AM, trout

Waffles: so many
8/15 votes

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know about AM's question, but mine was why are you waiting until after the assassin is going to take a shot to provide your choice for said shot

I havent been paying too close attention to shot votes because work has been hectic. Just got done work and saw the tally for shot votes. I mean I don't mind Lyra. I didn't mind anyone up for shot.

Lyra's role totally makes sense to me given my role. I have no idea what her abilities ty is, but I can't imagine Kiara being anything but village.

Do you honestly take this at face value, no questions asked? Why isn't she dead if she claimed a major character role on D1?

Do you honestly take this at face value, no questions asked? Why isn't she dead if she claimed a major character role on D1?
Let's see, I know I'm young Kiara, and we've already seen young and regular Kovu and Nala. It just makes sense to also have a young and regular Kiara. So yes, I'm taking it at face value because I believe it's a role that has to be in this game.

Deva (2) - Lyra, snow?
3m (2) - kata, Jil
ny (2) - DVMD, Dubz
trout (0) -

9/15 votes

Deva (2) - Lyra, snow
3m (1) - Jil
ny (4) - DVMD, Dubz, vmh, kata
trout (0) -

10/15 votes

I'd rather 3m. When someone voted to shoot her, her response was "that sounds like it hurts". Which is just sketchy to me. Ny may be a wolf too, but 3m is the egg I'd like to see cracked first.

I agree that was sketchy but look at those voting her.... they are all people that have been discussed today as sketchy. I dunno, makes me second guess on that.

Depending on the shooting results will guide me to who I lynch

I did ny. ny gave me a role name. i don't believe it, plus i think with vmh she won with votes anyways.
I think I put it at a tie but either way, half of the point of this was for you to prove that you are in fact an assassin so any choice on the board would have probably been fine

A shot rings out. Everyone's head whips up, trying to determine if anyone was hit. Dead is @nyanko, an Antelope, a VILLAGER who needed 2/3 of all votes to be lynched. Lynch continues as scheduled and will close at 9 PM Eastern.

e6e8d4e0471ef558a80795e85f57a078_col-antelope-the-lion-king-elephant-clipart_640-380.jpeg

A shot rings out. Everyone's head whips up, trying to determine if anyone was hit. Dead is @nyanko, an Antelope, a VILLAGER who needed 2/3 of all votes to be lynched. Lynch continues as scheduled and will close at 9 PM Eastern.
With Ny dead does this mean that 3m is winning the lynch tally?

Non-Official Lynch Tally
3m
(5) - AM, Deva, trout, Lyra, jil
Deva (3) - Kara, Snowy, kata
trilt (4) - Dubz, 3m, VMH, dvmd
lyra (1) - cheat
AM (1) - pippy
pippy (0) -

14/14 votes
Lynch ends in 0.5 hours