StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mmhmm. Analysis depends on when you were recruited.
N3. I earned that card, damn it! Give it back!

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I mean I figure it's a lot of trust to put in someone who might have an ace up her sleeve but that would have been our wincon huh? If sporty revealed then genny is def cult too

I was trying to strategize with you Dubz! It's unconventional but still!

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
And for the 500000th time, I wouldn’t pull that AtE as scum.

And was actually initially kind of upset I was converted because of it 😅

But then I got over being upset because AM’s wish was for me to finally be converted AND 3P in the same game ❤️

• Love
  • Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I mean I figure it's a lot of trust to put in someone who might have an ace up her sleeve but that would have been our wincon huh? If sporty revealed then genny is def cult too
I tried to tell you. I mean. Yes, I might have also won in the 1:1:1 situation, I'm actually not sure, but I could have shot the cult accidentally lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I tried to tell you. I mean. Yes, I might have also won in the 1:1:1 situation, I'm actually not sure, but I could have shot the cult accidentally lol
Oh whatever, kill me next time so that I don't talk your adopted 'tee out of it lol

• Care
Day 5

"I guess the sooner we come to terms with our mortality, the more time we can spend really living in the here-and-now."

How was it possible that a short day could feel so long?

What a day it was, though. Money thievery attempts! An axe in Linus' head! Fakeclaims abounded!

He'd just wanted some of people's prize items for himself. He'd been alone for so long, and it was lonely. He had a few lines of communication, but it wasn't the same. He could have consoled himself with cherishing items that previously belonged to someone else, if only he'd been able to find more. As it was, the only item he'd stolen successfully, he'd yeeted down a mine shaft. Intentionally.

He'd brought the sweet release of death to several people. Sending them into the light, to enter the great farm in the sky. It was a more fitting way to describe their deaths than the reality, which was that he kicked them in the shins until they died.

He'd helped the town too, to be fair. He knew that Jojamart was dangerous and couldn't be trusted. He'd even removed one of their associates. But ultimately, it wasn't enough to convince the remaining townspeople that he was an asset to them - that he could be trusted! - and that he would help lead them to victory. They could never trust him. And they felt that he had to go.

But would it be enough?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It was amazing how they'd come this far. Jojamart's influence had kicked off with a single person, there to persuade the rest of the town of the benefits of corporate life.

Sales! Member benefits! Open 24/7! What wasn't to love?

She'd had to work against the odds. Starting out solo, convincing her first customer, and then recruiting more from there. Difficult in a close-knit town like this, and she had an external chaotic force working against her - even going so far as to swipe some of her champagne.

Somehow, she'd escaped scrutiny. She didn't fully understand how or why, but here she was - with her latest recruit, watching as Pierre's general store hung a sign saying "Out of business." They'd done it. They'd taken over the town, monopolizing the economy. Jojamart reigned supreme. And for her recruit, the victory was extra sweet. For 5 years - 5 long years - she'd never worn that bright, tantalizing purple. And now, her first time out, she'd joined a grocery empire, and they'd succeeded in supermarket domination. Though there were still a few townspeople left stubbornly claiming they wouldn't buy from Jojamart, everyone knew the truth. They'd go in the dead of night, when they thought no one was looking.

No one can resist a good deal.

• Love
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
@WildZoo, the Dwarf, and a WOLF item thief.

1644549974059.png

"I got all this stuff from the surface. I just take it from your people during the night. Hmm? What is this concept you call "private property"?”

@Truenamer, Pufferfish, and a vanillager

1644549998109.png

"Here's a reminder of the fish you can only find in the summer: Dorado, found in forest rivers and in the mountains during the day. Pufferfish found in the ocean in the early afternoon. And Octopus found in the ocean during the morning. Catch them while you can!"

and

@bluestoat, Abigail, and a vanillager

1644550020206.png

“You came all this way to visit me? That's nice. So have you been exploring the mountain caves at all? Interesting. I'd like to go there myself one of these days.”

CULT WINS!!!

@genny, Jojamart, and the Cult Leader

1644550034927.png

"Mayor Lewis promised us that if anyone else joined up, he'd let us turn that old community center into a Joja Warehouse. Isn't that wonderful?"

@SportPonies, Corporate Convert Krobus, and a vanillager --> cultist

1644550052475.png

“Please, don't be alarmed. I am different than the others. I've spent a lot of time observing humans. I know you like to shop. Care to see my wares?”

Forum's not cooperating with the formatting for the deadies, but y'all know who you are.​

• Love
  • Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
Fantastic game, everyone, and thank you so much for playing!!! Special thanks to the DREAM TEAM modsquad that I got to do this with - this game was a labor of love, and it would never have been possible without the incredible @kaydubs and @Dinashadow!

I hope you all had fun and join us for more kayshortDina games :biglove::biglove:

I'll share the spreadsheet and add everyone to dead chat momentarily.

• Love
  • Care
Def going to periodically bother you all for a rerun

• Love
@WildZoo, the Dwarf, and a WOLF item thief.

View attachment 349978

"I got all this stuff from the surface. I just take it from your people during the night. Hmm? What is this concept you call "private property"?”

@Truenamer, Pufferfish, and a vanillager

View attachment 349979

"Here's a reminder of the fish you can only find in the summer: Dorado, found in forest rivers and in the mountains during the day. Pufferfish found in the ocean in the early afternoon. And Octopus found in the ocean during the morning. Catch them while you can!"

and

@bluestoat, Abigail, and a vanillager

View attachment 349980

“You came all this way to visit me? That's nice. So have you been exploring the mountain caves at all? Interesting. I'd like to go there myself one of these days.”

CULT WINS!!!

@genny, Jojamart, and the Cult Leader

View attachment 349981

"Mayor Lewis promised us that if anyone else joined up, he'd let us turn that old community center into a Joja Warehouse. Isn't that wonderful?"

@SportPonies, Corporate Convert Krobus, and a vanillager --> cultist

View attachment 349982

“Please, don't be alarmed. I am different than the others. I've spent a lot of time observing humans. I know you like to shop. Care to see my wares?”

Forum's not cooperating with the formatting for the deadies, but y'all know who you are.​
Congrats cultists! Can i join in as corporate!Lawpy pls?

• Care
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Me, now (she drew this in like 5 minutes, I will never understand how she does this):

PXL_20220211_032953739.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220211_032953739.jpg
    PXL_20220211_032953739.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Fantastic game, everyone, and thank you so much for playing!!! Special thanks to the DREAM TEAM modsquad that I got to do this with - this game was a labor of love, and it would never have been possible without the incredible @kaydubs and @Dinashadow!

I hope you all had fun and join us for more kayshortDina games :biglove::biglove:

I'll share the spreadsheet and add everyone to dead chat momentarily.
Thanks for the game! It was so much fun!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
i think.... hear me out.... a mega-corporation farm is going to come and buy out all the individual farmers in stardew valley, and the wolves and villagers will have to team up to defeat the real villain: capitalism!
JUST WANNA SHARE I TINFOILED THIS BEFORE WE EVEN KNEW ABOUT THE CULT 😂😂😂

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
great game everyone!!! super duper incredibly entertaining from dead chat. end game fatigue is real and everyone played so hard until the end. kudos to y’all for being champs!
gotta say tho, it was probably the nail in the coffin for hope of a village win once y’all misyeeted me….. :rofl:

• Love
  • Haha
I'm extremely proud of myself, I think I managed to be the most destructive villager ever.

What can you expect from a pufferfish asked to solve a mystery?

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
@Truenamer very spicy

Smh village, I'm not doing your work for you

I already took out one cultist, getting another was YOUR JOB.

Seems like you want me to do all the heavy lifting just so you can yeet me later? Nah fam.

The Cult can win if they want, I just don't want to be yoten.

I really want to respond to True and be like

"Man. Here we are. The wolf already having killed one Cultist and revealed their existence for us all. Now we want them to kill another for us. Just so we can yeet them. What a terrible deal. "

I won't because that's wolfy as heck but like...lol no thank you pls, I'm not killing any sketchy people.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 5 users
thanks mods, for running a game about a game I love!

Shorty no longer is receiving roadkill in her mailbox because Zenge apologized for making me rage!Sporty

• Love
  • Haha
This was insanely fun to sidecar (only realized yesterday that my pfp background has been silently outting my sidecar status the whole time)! Thank you genny, AM, sporty, Ace, and the mods for a very fun cult chat!

• Love
  • Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
@potentialsheltervet 10/10 work on calling out the genny/AM cult and some of your other reads. My heart was proud of my fellow noob and sad for you that no one really joined on.

• Love
  • Care
Good game y’all! :D
As DubZ’s sidecar I got to experience her monologues in a wolf chat that reached 14 pages. And good game Sporty, and Genny!!

• Love
  • Haha
Congrats to @WildZoo who played a very incredible (and exhausting) game of lone wolf (and @kdswg who did so good getting people off her wagon in the early game)

And to @potentialsheltervet for having some spot on analysis the day she died

The cult for winning

And everyone else for engaging with all our mechanics!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
The consequences of voting me were a little more severe than I initially anticipated.

• Haha
So.

1) for a solid ~20 minutes I thought I was in dead chat instead of cult chat

2) my confusion about numbers and how cults work was 100% real for all of Tuesday night.

• Care
  • Haha
Congrats to @WildZoo who played a very incredible (and exhausting) game of lone wolf (and @kdswg who did so good getting people off her wagon in the early game)

And to @potentialsheltervet for having some spot on analysis the day she died

The cult for winning

And everyone else for engaging with all our mechanics!
And me and Stoat for riding in fuzzy Dubz pockets 🐡🥰

• Love
  • Haha
This was insanely fun to sidecar (only realized yesterday that my pfp background has been silently outting my sidecar status the whole time)! Thank you genny, AM, sporty, Ace, and the mods for a very fun cult chat!
I want to play this game with you and fluffy next time

• Love
  • Care
Very weird seeing how many people were watching and reading everything I was saying 😅

It was much, much easier watching a game from dead chat last time around. Way less stress and pressure, much easier to feel like I would have done the right thing.

• Care