StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - Sign Up Thread (CLOSED, Game Start 3/14)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I kind of want to play guess the med, but that might actually be unprofessional, lol.
You can guess the initial :thinking:

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh man, it is taking all my self control to not reply to this in a very specific fashion that would amuse me greatly

Frustrated Tom Hiddleston GIF

I just need everyone to know that I just sent myself into a catastrophic giggle fit imagining SAR replying to that sourpuss' post with "I'M THE BLOODY QUEEB OF EBGLAND"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
me weighing changing closes to 9 and 9 but then remembering how long it took me to do night processing sometimes with StardeWW 1 and not wanting to get up early every other day

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
SAR's laughing because she wasn't there for the morning when I was closing night alone in StardeWW 1, it took me almost 4 hours, and then I had a small breakdown and told the thread I was extending the next cycle because I couldn't balance that and some real life stuff :rofl:

• Care
  • Haha
SAR's laughing because she wasn't there for the morning when I was closing night alone in StardeWW 1, it took me almost 4 hours, and then I had a small breakdown and told the thread I was extending the next cycle because I couldn't balance that and some real life stuff :rofl:

Hangover Fah GIF by FoilArmsandHog

• Haha
  • Angry
Shorty : *Telling traumatic experiences when modding Stardeww*

Also Shorty : 'But that wasn't enough so Im doing it again'

• Haha
  • Love

Omg what was I doing that morning

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Omg what was I doing that morning
I don't remember, but you and kd were both busy and I was like "no worries, I've got it!" and then it was 11am and I was trying not to cry sitting in the campus Starbucks getting annoyed at the PM delay bc I had to give a talk the next day and was wondering why I'd done this to myself :laugh:

• Care
I don't remember, but you and kd were both busy and I was like "no worries, I've got it!" and then it was 11am and I was trying not to cry sitting in the campus Starbucks getting annoyed at the PM delay bc I had to give a talk the next day and was wondering why I'd done this to myself :laugh:

I was probably counting thread interactions in my sleep

• Haha
  • Wow
(Dina is not dumb. We were just wolfing together and that sounded like the best way to distance for some reason)

I think it was something about me being a raging idiot and being stuck up AM's butt

Ah memories :laugh:

• Haha
I just need everyone to know that I just sent myself into a catastrophic giggle fit imagining SAR replying to that sourpuss' post with "I'M THE BLOODY QUEEB OF EBGLAND"
I hope they saw my "Daddy's Little Boy" shorts meme since it was on the same page.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
The color scheme of PSV’s avatar is nearly identical to Ms.P’s avatar, and when I’m scrolling quickly if I’m not actively looking at it, I sometimes mistake PSV’s posts for Ms.P.

Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

• Care
  • Hmm
  • Wow
The color scheme of PSV’s avatar is nearly identical to Ms.P’s avatar, and when I’m scrolling quickly if I’m not actively looking at it, I sometimes mistake PSV’s posts for Ms.P.

This has never happened to me

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Just you

• Sad
PSV's owl house theme is one of my favorite avatar themes that I've encountered so far

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Nope. I don't associate zombies with king tbh

Nope. I don't associate zombies with king tbh
You’re looking too closely if you’re seeing King.

This is just the color scheme of the image in the corner of your eye.

• Hmm

It has happened to me a couple times

• Wow
  • Love
7ED59830-053A-4FCD-A20B-AC8F141CF3E4.jpeg

Awww this means 2 years ago I had subbed into bioshock NINETY PAGES in.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Thanks, samac, now I'm sitting here trying to remember if I threw my name in the ring for mayor in Lit or if I only did that in 10th anni when I didn't know what I was

• Hmm
I vaguely recall that I expressed some interest in Lit, but didn't really do much about it b/c champs voting was going on and I felt like I had AtEd by saying mountainous was my favorite setup (IT NOT LONGER IS) so I didn't campaign... maybe

• Care