SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
microwaved eggs are disgusting. they taste like everything that's ever been in the microwave plus carcinogenic plastic. maybe I'm making them wrong, but....hell no baby. I got this little quick cook soft/hard boil maker from the brand dash (they make all the mini cooking appliances) and it's much preferred for fast eggs that I don't have to cook if I desire them

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
wait so did you play the first goat game or not? what were they supposed to have learned? (I know you're like mostly kidding [???] but I also don't get the joke and wonder if it's actually relevant)
You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against AM when ggoats are on the line"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
so do you genuinely think AM shouldn't be mayor or was this just for the lols

was she mayor last time and it backfired?
(she curbstomped village lol it’s just being superstitious about this being the authorized unauthorized sequel)

Reactions: 1 user
wait does angrying my posts take away from my likes? unangry my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
ya'll have too many inside jokes 😿

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
animation pixel art GIF
Excuse me, spooky gifs are my thing

• Care
  • Angry
  • Wow
microwaved eggs are disgusting. they taste like everything that's ever been in the microwave plus carcinogenic plastic. maybe I'm making them wrong, but....hell no baby. I got this little quick cook soft/hard boil maker from the brand dash (they make all the mini cooking appliances) and it's much preferred for fast eggs that I don't have to cook if I desire them
Propaganda. Blasphemy. Don't let Zenge see this, he'll be insufferable about someone agreeing with his anti-microwave egg rhetoric.

• Hmm
I see a few references to old games. Should I like...read the first goat one? Idk if I have the time to be honest, maybe I can get a tldr :sorry:

wait so did you play the first goat game or not? what were they supposed to have learned? (I know you're like mostly kidding [???] but I also don't get the joke and wonder if it's actually relevant)

What about left over cheese?
I also did not play the first goat game and will not be reading it so we can be the Out Of The Loop Crew (trademark pending)

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
An Unforgoatable Time - Day 1 Mayoral Tally

AM (5) - Zenge, Dubz, AM, sheltermed, Zenon
Chillbo (3) - mkg, Chillbo, genny
Sporty (1) - Clem
genny (1) - Vis

10/11 voting
Missing: still Sporty

Vote closes tomorrow, 7/27, at 9 PM CDT (~22.75 hours)
@supershorty hey guys, I think my double vote isn't being counted properly? No worries just letting you know!

• Hmm
Tbh I think all microwaved food tastes awful

• Love
I haven't posted an anime gif yet

This is outing.

Wait... did I?

I honestly don't remember.

duvida.gif

• Hmm
Okies I'm debating like self explaining my play style since I think I've played with like exactly 2 people in this pl.

• Care
An Unforgoatable Time - Day 1 Mayoral Tally

AM (5) - Zenge, Dubz, AM, sheltermed, Zenon
Chillbo (3) - mkg, Chillbo, genny
Sporty (1) - Clem
genny (1) - Vis

10/11 voting
Missing: @SportPonies

Vote closes TODAY, 7/27, at 9 PM CDT (~13 hours)

• Love
*~someone~* will be around for close, probably, but I do not know which one of the 3 of us it might be and flavor will almost certainly be delayed because my shift ends at 10 CDT, so everyone will have to wear their patience pants.

If for some reason there is no mod available to post that voting has closed, it still closes at 9 and any votes following that time stamp will not be counted.

• Care
*~someone~* will be around for close, probably, but I do not know which one of the 3 of us it might be and flavor will almost certainly be delayed because my shift ends at 10 CDT, so everyone will have to wear their patience pants.

If for some reason there is no mod available to post that voting has closed, it still closes at 9 and any votes following that time stamp will not be counted.
Future closes that involve flips will have flips posted by whichever mod is around and then I'll post flavor when I can.
For the mayor vote, y'all can probably wait for me to be home lol

• Care