SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
gennard plz

It's linked at the bottom of this thread.
not for me. link is broken. uh oh, whatever shall i do? guess i'll just vote for AM!

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I opened the prior game thread for research purposes and didn't find the end of day 1 until page 16 ☠️

My elderly body can't take that sort of punishment anymore; vote for a pragmatic efficient mayor: Chillbo 2023 🗳️
I'm here to 1000 post day 1. Fear me.

This is only 10% fake.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
sheep-anime.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone should share their best goat stories
At 1 AM last April I was getting covered in goat blood from 3 immensely cantankerous fat Boer mamas in for preg tox. Sometimes veterinary medicine is just a candle away from summoning a dark prince.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Everyone should share their best goat stories
When I was shadowing a vet we were looking at some goats at an animal sanctuary. A goat walked out of the shed with no ears and I was like WTF? WHERE ARE HER EARS? I thought she was the only one but then another came out with no ears. I asked what happened to them. Turns out they were Lamanchas and perfectly normal. I think my Venmo profile picture is of me holding a baby goat from that same day. She had ears tho.

ETA this was years ago. Like 8 years.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Yes now your getting it

But I don't spam so I need you all to like 200 post for me
That reminds me of the one time that I was in a dead chat with a wolf and they said they'd let me have control over the communication with the villagers for the night if I helped bring up their like to comment ratio to 1:1.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
When I was shadowing a vet we were looking at some goats at an animal sanctuary. A goat walked out of the shed with no ears and I was like WTF? WHERE ARE HER EARS? I thought she was the only one but then another came out with no ears. I asked what happened to them. Turns out they were Lamanchas and perfectly normal. I think my Venmo profile picture is of me holding a baby goat from that same day. She had ears tho.

ETA this was years ago. Like 8 years.
Send me some money so I can see 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Totally not a scam

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I'm pretty sure genny is town, that's my read for the day

An Unforgoatable Time - Day 1 Mayoral Tally

AM (6) - Zenge, Dubz, AM, genny, sheltermed, Zenon
Chillbo (2) - mkg, Chillbo
Sporty (1) - Clem
genny (1) - Vis

10/11 voting
Missing: Sporty

Vote closes tomorrow, 7/27, at 9 PM CDT (~26.5 hours)

• Love
i don't know what this means. i think that's plenty of time to show that we're all a bunch of sheep in a goats game.
I'm not sure I know what this response is referring to. I was just responding to the "first goating experience." I don't even think it's been 1/2 of an experience.

An Unforgoatable Time - Day 1 Mayoral Tally

AM (5) - Zenge, Dubz, AM, sheltermed, Zenon
Chillbo (3) - mkg, Chillbo, genny
Sporty (1) - Clem
genny (1) - Vis

10/11 voting
Missing: still Sporty

Vote closes tomorrow, 7/27, at 9 PM CDT (~24.25 hours)

• Love
i don't know what this means. i think that's plenty of time to show that we're all a bunch of sheep in a goats game.
At the end of the day we’re all making milk that gets turned into cheese.

I like cheese.

What’s the issue here? I’m pro cheese.

I like cheese.

i don't know what's going on with you, but i am certainly not lactating. and definitely not making cheese from the milk of anyone here. what kind of farm are you running?

i don't know what's going on with you, but i am certainly not lactating. and definitely not making cheese from the milk of anyone here. what kind of farm are you running?
It's his factory and we're all farming in it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I see a few references to old games. Should I like...read the first goat one? Idk if I have the time to be honest, maybe I can get a tldr :sorry:

I see we have collectively learned nothing from our first goating experience
no, this is the second one. i don't know what happened in the first one, but i heard it was pretty bad.

wait so did you play the first goat game or not? what were they supposed to have learned? (I know you're like mostly kidding [???] but I also don't get the joke and wonder if it's actually relevant)

I like cheese.

What about left over cheese?

• Angry
You said sheeps and goats. Both make great cheese