SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
er I think I know who you think I am and it's wrong :confused: if that makes any sense.

It makes sense. Just caught my attention because I've never seen you use the point system before.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I will admit that I'm always skeptical of MJs affiliation, but I don't want to start piling on him when I don't believe he's even been around to defend or even vote.

Lynch TRH

I've only played with her once in the Lounge and she was pretty shifty, and never bothered to vote for mayor yesterday.

Day 2 Official Learning How to Count Lynch Tally

snowy (1) - SOV
AM (1) - Kam
Kam (2) - ny, coop
MJ (5) - kcough, dds, Trilt, PBC, filly
teep (1) - pipperoni
dpmd (1) - Haxx
vanilla (3) - trh, lotf, Jilary
Haxx (1) - AM
kcough (1) - DocE
trh (1) - teep

17/29 votes

Lynch deadline...4.5ish hours (9pm EDT)

I will admit that I'm always skeptical of MJs affiliation, but I don't want to start piling on him when I don't believe he's even been around to defend or even vote.

Lynch TRH

I've only played with her once in the Lounge and she was pretty shifty, and never bothered to vote for mayor yesterday.
Trh is that redhead, yes?

(Familiarizing myself with lounger's abbreviations lol)

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch smplyvanillasoy

because (s)he hasn't been around at all and has only given her elect vote on this thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
You people cry about not having fresh blood to play then go and lynch the noob day one. I know you all suck at this game and go for whatever fruit hangs lowest, but how about we try something else.

And I swear if one of you goes "duhhh worst case scenario she lazy village and best case she woof" I will come over there and shove my phone down your throat and make a collect call to your rectum.

Edit because apparently the word I want to use might be offensive so let's just say it rhymes with "crass"

Reactions: 7 users
Came home to catch up on thread dreading a massive amount of posts to sift through. Actually not that many.

Don't really want to lynch the noob because new blood and all that. Could go for the MJ wagon because I like Trilts point about working out whether or not there is sketch there early, but there's already quite a few points there. Gonna go with

Lynch Kam

As the only other person with some votes to see what some pressure on those three shows.

In unrelated news that you can choose to do what you want with, I'm only going to be around close to lynch close for the next two days. Starting a school program PR tent tomorrow and then doing a full day of bovine vet shadowing on Friday where I don't even know when we're done and then I still have an hours drive home. So yes, very busy few days, but will still try to be here for the latter parts and get some thoughts in.

You people cry about not having fresh blood to play then go and lynch the noob day one. I know you all suck at this game and go for whatever fruit hangs lowest, but how about we try something else.

And I swear if one of you goes "duhhh worst case scenario she lazy village and best case she woof" I will come over there and shove my phone down your throat and make a collect call to your rectum.

Edit because apparently the word I want to use might be offensive so let's just say it rhymes with "crass"
duhhh worst case scenario..... ;)

MJ is leading though, yes? With quite a few people left to check in.

snowy (1) - SOV
AM (1) - Kam
Kam (4) - ny, coop, Ferny, SAR
teep (1) - pipperoni
dpmd (1) - Haxx
vanilla (4) - trh, lotf, Jilary, cdo
Haxx (1) - AM
kcough (1) - DocE
trh (1) - teep

So close to a tie...
20/29 votes

Lynch deadline...3.5ish hours (9pm EDT)

I wonder if my manators are watching me play this...

Reactions: 1 users

I just want to get the noob to talk, and placing a vote there might help. I'm totally willing to waffle if she checks in. I also think it's a bit cold to lynch Kam on her first game back in a while, and I'm not on the MJ lynch because I do like playing with him, so I'd rather not vote him out D1 unless he says something lynch worthy.

Not in love with a bandwagon on MJ on the basis that he hasn't talked much.

But im conflicted since ive actually seen that him being quiet is probably the most useful way to root him out as a wolf. Id rather someone get an affiliation seer oj him and hopefully that one mechanic can be utilized to evaluate for that.

He is really useful when he is a villager. The silence here ia outputting but id rather wait a round or two and see how it shakes out. My 2 cents at least.

Have a great day guys! Thanks for reading it all. I hope people with more experience and knowledge can confirm im not wrong!

Oh and the Kam lynch is also lame because she's a good player who gets a wolf or two basically every time she plays (as long as she isn't scum) AND it's the first time I've been able to drag her back in like, six months.

Let's just redo this day so far, k? lol.

.... im going to be begging for tje sweet release of death after a few more rounds of typing like this....

Which is to say totally normally.

Reactions: 6 users

But im conflicted since ive actually seen that him being quiet is probably the most useful way to root him out as a wolf. Id rather someone get an affiliation seer oj him and hopefully that one mechanic can be utilized to evaluate for that.

He is really useful when he is a villager. The silence here ia outputting but id rather wait a round or two and see how it shakes out. My 2 cents at least.

Have a great day guys! Thanks for reading it all. I hope people with more experience and knowledge can confirm im not wrong!
I think I've narrowed you down to 1 or 2 possible people. :rofl:

Also, MJ has been a lot quieter in games recently since he's busy becoming a Dr or some lame excuse like that.

Last, like, five? ten? games I've played with him he has done basically nothing but submit lynch votes until you get on his ass. Basically impossible to analyze. He pitched a fit in one of my games that required 5 posts/cycle because that was toooo much. Definitely a really fun player when he has the time for it but I can't say I'd call him really useful as a villager recently.

Last, like, five? ten? games I've played with him he has done basically nothing but submit lynch votes until you get on his ass. Basically impossible to analyze. He pitched a fit in one of my games that required 5 posts/cycle because that was toooo much. Definitely a really fun player when he has the time for it but I can't say I'd call him really useful as a villager recently.

Oh well, im bringing analysis from way back when to the game. So.... i might not be aware of recent changes to him.

This is why im so glad i have such a nice community of people here to help me out so i get less lost and confused!

snowy (1) - SOV
AM (1) - Kam
Kam (5) - ny, coop, Ferny, SAR, T4C
teep (1) - pipperoni
dpmd (1) - Haxx
vanilla (4) - trh, lotf, Jilary, cdo
Haxx (1) - AM
kcough (1) - DocE
trh (1) - teep

TIE - @Kam325 & @Mad Jack
21/29 votes

Lynch deadline...2.25ish hours (9pm EDT)

Lynch Bottle of Bear

I thought his comment about voting LoTF into a noose, after she asked what to me seemed like a perfectly reasonable question, was a little heavy handed and felt like someone trying to pass suspicion onto someone else.

Also I shall be out for the remainder of the day, so I won't have internet access.

The noob usually sees patients until after 7pm; also literally her first day of her first game so lynching her is kind of a dick move.

Lynch Bottle of Bear

I thought his comment about voting LoTF into a noose, after she asked what to me seemed like a perfectly reasonable question, was a little heavy handed and felt like someone trying to pass suspicion onto someone else.

Also I shall be out for the remainder of the day, so I won't have internet access.

Can you lynch a NPC?

ps - I do find it confusing in these games because people post differently when they try to act like someone else, so that is something to keep in mind. :nod:

For the record, I am posting as myself and not the person I was given as a role name. I have a strict personal rule about never fictionalising anyone I know.

For the record, I am posting as myself and not the person I was given as a role name. I have a strict personal rule about never fictionalising anyone I know.
So you're just not going to even try? Why sign up for a game with this theme if you don't like it?

Oh well, im bringing analysis from way back when to the game. So.... i might not be aware of recent changes to him.

This is why im so glad i have such a nice community of people here to help me out so i get less lost and confused!
Nothing under the sun will convince me roles for this game were actually RNG.

I think it's pretty obvious that the restrictions are parts of roles, not just people doing it for ****s and giggles.

I don't want smplysoy out. I just want a hello. If you prefer
Unlynch smplysafe
Lynch puppy puddles

So you're just not going to even try? Why sign up for a game with this theme if you don't like it?

I think it's pretty obvious that the restrictions are parts of roles, not just people doing it for ****s and giggles.

No other WW game has included role playing. I wasn't actually aware that there was a restriction that we had to post as other people. The only reason I joined this game is because I thought my initial assessment had been wrong and that only our character names would be part of the game, not that we had to act as those characters. o_O

No other WW game has included role playing. I wasn't actually aware that there was a restriction that we had to post as other people. The only reason I joined this game is because I thought my initial assessment had been wrong and that only our character names would be part of the game, not that we had to act as those characters. o_O

All this time I thought WW was roleplaying... Yeah, posting as the person isn't a requirement, but I think it adds a layer of fun factor to "charade" that player out. It's ultimately up to you though.