SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yeah sorry guys, this election was rigged towards me winning. you are stuck with the noob mayor :lame:

Members don't see this ad :)
This post makes me want to vote you into a noose

read this as moose at first glance :)

moose-smile-you-are-a-moose.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
N1 -

There was a flurry of activity on the forums during the night, though perhaps less than anyone expected. This is a good thing. Everyone around here seems to have bags under their eyes. Really, was it necessary to stay up until 4am? Again?

At any rate, one user was busy trying to trick another into visiting a particular other user, someone they originally had no intention of seeing last night. Nohika chuckled at her own cleverness, but who knows if she succeeded. Someone else had heard that she had something to celebrate earlier in the night, and they stalked her to find the perfect moment to cut her down. Maybe they were jealous. Maybe they just didn't believe in fun. At any rate, while Nohika was on her way back from a night of celebration and trickery, she was run down in the street. Her tire-marked body was discovered in the morning.

Dead is @nohika, who was ROJO, a villager who could redirect other players' night actions

It is now Day 2. Lynch deadline is 9pm EDT.

29 players remain
Roster:

hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
1. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
2. @PrincessButterCup
3. @DVMDream
4. @Jilary

Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
5. @nyanko
6. @Trilt
7. @Filly Bay
8. @Kam325

Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
9. @kcoughli
10. @PippyPony
11. @Mad Jack
12. @StartingoverVet

Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm

Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
17. @genny
18. @Fireman
20. @Haxx

Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
21. @cdoconn
22. @Animal Midwife
23. @ddstothecor
24. @Teepster87

The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
25. @dpmd
26. @DocEspana
27. @Ceke2002
28. @that redhead

IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
29. @Therapist4Chnge
30. @smplyvanillasoy

NPC: @Bottle of Bear

SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
19. nohika - THEDRJOJO

Last edited:
:)HI guys.
Sorry I missed the mayor vote, doing so many fun things IRL.

I just read through STL's hints:confused:, and I think it is pretty clear that using roles or role ability to find wolves is a waste of time. I can definitely see him making things purposely inconsistent, so I am just going to sleuth.

In general, I doubt mechanics are a good way to find wolves this game, but I am going to lynch our mayor snowshoedog.:( I think it is a decent chance (better than random anyway) that she could be a wolf just from a sneaky STL viewpoint. Also, if something bad is gonna happen cause she's our mayor, better to remove it now.

so
lynch snowshoedog

This looks to be a great game. Can't wait to lynch some wolves. :mad:

ps - I do find it confusing in these games because people post differently when they try to act like someone else, so that is something to keep in mind. :nod:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It's way too early to tell the mechanics of this game. I've heard that breaking eggs is something integral to the prevettie condition, and they have great convictions about how important it is to get to the yolk of the matter. The problem with trying too hard to crack the case early in games is the mechanics don't reveal themselves until waaaay later - sometimes after it's too late to get a good read on what the actual mechanism is at play. I know from my vast experience in Lounge games that nothing is ever a granted condition, and even when someone dies, they're not really gone. I've seen whispers of ghosts and there's been backrooms with behind the scenes backstabbing and debauchery. Sometimes, people will reveal themselves like I did in the last great Lounge game, but many people are devious and deceptive stalking behind the scenes.

It's way too early to tell the mechanics of this game. I've heard that breaking eggs is something integral to the prevettie condition, and they have great convictions about how important it is to get to the yolk of the matter. The problem with trying too hard to crack the case early in games is the mechanics don't reveal themselves until waaaay later - sometimes after it's too late to get a good read on what the actual mechanism is at play. I know from my vast experience in Lounge games that nothing is ever a granted condition, and even when someone dies, they're not really gone. I've seen whispers of ghosts and there's been backrooms with behind the scenes backstabbing and debauchery. Sometimes, people will reveal themselves like I did in the last great Lounge game, but many people are devious and deceptive stalking behind the scenes.
wall of text. nutmeg?

So what do you guys think about number of wolves? Maybe 5 and a chaos/neutral?

Lynch AM

Speculating about wolf numbers D1 always seems a bit like talking to look like you're talking.

Lynch AM

Speculating about wolf numbers D1 always seems a bit like talking to look like you're talking.

I'm trying to make a guess off of the noob game. Just wanted to start discussion.

What the hell else do you except people to do day 1?
Grasp at straws and lynch people based on minor ****. Respond to those lynch votes. Counter with their own. And around we go.

Reactions: 2 users
There's been some good digging done day one in a few semi recent games that have ended up revealing a wolf.

That being said, neither Kam nor AM are striking me as particularly sketch. So I'm going to go with a

Lynch MJ

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

That seems like you're reaching for the first semi-sketchy thing you can. Maybe it's just D1, maybe you're the sketchy one.

Lynch KAM
Agreed, and AM = easy choice. Although to play devil's advocate, it doesn't hurt to prompt people to say more stuff, and number comments are easy for wolves to make.

But, since I believe AM typically does make a comment about wolf numbers early on in the game (at least, if I'm remembering correctly), that didn't read particularly sketch to me.

*********Lynch Teepster*******

To get another name on the board

Yeah I don't see AM's talking about mechanics as wolfy or even wrong. I feel like that's a common thing we do- talk wolf numbers and any chaos. I think we're looking at 5-6 wolves with likely a conversion. STL likes his chaos, so I'm sure there's a chaos player too.

Good thinking! Wish i thought of that first!

I do think youre spot on that this game is going to make it hard for anyone (myself included) to sniff out wolf trends just on mechanics or "things they have in common". Hopefully the wolves actually dp have some dumb thing i common - but its not a given

Good luck though, yall!

Lynch kcoighli.

Got the feels that pay the beells. Or the fills that pay the bills?

Point is i really dont have anything on anyone, but i just didn't like the timing and design if the MJ vote. Could be just me being overly sensitive though.

Im very sensitive.

I do think youre spot on that this game is going to make it hard for anyone (myself included) to sniff out wolf trends just on mechanics or "things they have in common". Hopefully the wolves actually dp have some dumb thing i common - but its not a given

Good luck though, yall!

:eyebrow:

On the bright side, I can't get lynched for being "suspicious" and "wolfy" for the upteenth time. Bonus points. :D

Reactions: 6 users
That seems like you're reaching for the first semi-sketchy thing you can. Maybe it's just D1, maybe you're the sketchy one.

Lynch KAM
Of course she's reaching for the first semi-sketchy thing she can. That's what you do d1. Just like you hypothesize on what we're dealing with... I don't agree with the conclusions, lol, but understand the idea.

I'm actually down with the vote to lynch MJ.

He keeps skimming by quietly in games and it's annoying af when he's scum; lets get pressure on him and do some level of sketch-determination early.

Of course she's reaching for the first semi-sketchy thing she can. That's what you do d1. Just like you hypothesize on what we're dealing with... I don't agree with the conclusions, lol, but understand the idea.

He keeps skimming by quietly in games and it's annoying af when he's scum; lets get pressure on him and do some level of sketch-determination early.

I'm down with this plan.

Lynch MJ

To give him a nice little lead.

AM & Kam's posts post seem typical to me for those players. Snowshoe auto-mayor mechanic makes me a little uneasy but I'm assuming someone will look into her soon if not last night already.

Also okay with getting MJ to talk early on.

Lynch MJ

lynch smplysoy to get them to introduce themselves

Kam's reaction to my post did seem a little odd, but not enough for me to think it's sketchy. Instead I'll

Lynch Haxx

because it sounds like hacks and there is no hacking allowed this game.

:)HI guys.
Sorry I missed the mayor vote, doing so many fun things IRL.

I just read through STL's hints:confused:, and I think it is pretty clear that using roles or role ability to find wolves is a waste of time. I can definitely see him making things purposely inconsistent, so I am just going to sleuth.

In general, I doubt mechanics are a good way to find wolves this game, but I am going to lynch our mayor snowshoedog.:( I think it is a decent chance (better than random anyway) that she could be a wolf just from a sneaky STL viewpoint. Also, if something bad is gonna happen cause she's our mayor, better to remove it now.

so
lynch snowshoedog

This looks to be a great game. Can't wait to lynch some wolves. :mad:

ps - I do find it confusing in these games because people post differently when they try to act like someone else, so that is something to keep in mind. :nod:
Based off of this, I'd like to hear from @SnowshoeDog143 about how her night went.

Reactions: 3 users
I think we're looking at 5-6 wolves with likely a conversion. STL likes his chaos, so I'm sure there's a chaos player too.

If there's conversion, then I'm guessing the wolf numbers would be lower. 7 or 8 non-villagers in a 30 player game seems a little heavy.

Good luck though, yall!
Lynch dpmd because I have no hunches at all and I don't like sticking with the crowd. Sorry babe.

I forgot to post my perfect gif and don't want to edit lol
tumblr_inline_opobl50PQK1s39vag_540.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Day 2 Official LYNCH MOAR Tally

snowy (1) - SOV
AM (1) - Kam
Kam (2) - ny, coop
MJ (5) - kcough, dds, Trilt, PBC, filly
teep (1) - pipperoni
dpmd (1) - Haxx
vanilla (3) - trh, lotf, Jilary
Haxx (1) - AM
kcough (1) - DocE

16/29 votes

Lynch deadline...5ish hours (9pm EDT)

valid point +1 village Trilt