SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Damn kids don't understand how dibs works. If that blimp DocE was talking about exists just drop it on me now
tumblr_oomlif6zCz1vmphw6o1_500.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Elect Bottle of Bear

Dicks are sacred. I mean dibs. Lol

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
tl;dr version is she has a baby face and was younger than dubz who is 12 or 13 so cdo was 9 and then fought it, became 6 years old, then fought that, became 6 months, fought that, became a fetus, fought that, became a zygote, fought that, became just an egg and then was like "Am I at least a cool egg and not something like a quail egg??" So she's a quail egg, officially.

...nope. Was not ever going to guess this one. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: 1 users
  1. "Damn kids"
  2. Self destructive behavior
  3. Questioning DocE's words
  4. Generally grumpy
Definitely LIS. :laugh:

LIS ****ing wishes he were me, work on your reading comprehension

Reactions: 4 users
Elect DocEspana because as usual his first action in the game is to draw confusion by pretending to not want a role which is vital to the success of the game. He knows he wants to be mayor, however, if he tries too hard, it will be way to obvious to everyone that his ultimate goal is to be the mayor - and thus win the game. First and foremost, DocE wants to win so I don't believe his subterfuge about holding such a lofty position in the game.

this is freakishly accurate. And I appreciate you knowing me so well.

but for real... the last time we had these mechanics and this threat about mayordom I ****ing disabled the mayors powers for mulitple rounds and kept hinting at them returning - and once they did I simply made a game-wide action to invalidate the mayors powers. It was basically a four round cocktease. Which I think everyone loved.

Too many people posting in this thread already...can't wait for some of you to die ;)

On that note

MAYOR VOTE WILL END AT MIDNIGHT EDT

You're adding to the clutter of people

Reactions: 2 users
Too many people posting in this thread already...can't wait for some of you to die ;)

On that note

MAYOR VOTE WILL END AT MIDNIGHT EDT

You're adding to the clutter of people
And they REALLY made it a clutter by not letting me have a spectator chat........

Members don't see this ad :)
You were supposed to play...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
I have too many things to do the rest of this week :(
And I still suck at this game and don't reeeeaaalllllyyy know how to play it still tbh.

Also, there's only room in the game for one of the two of us, since we're the same person...;)

And I still suck at this game and don't reeeeaaalllllyyy know how to play it still tbh.

Also, there's only room in the game for one of the two of us, since we're the same person...;)
30 posts since game start and you're responsible for 5 of them. The first step is accepting you have a problem. The second step is playing WW.

Reactions: 13 users
Also, there's only room in the game for one of the two of us, since we're the same person...

"I read and post in the thread, but I'm too busy to play"

Reactions: 7 users
I'll try out this mayor thing.

Elect LotF

An adult, wedded and kidded jackalope and someone who is never a wolf. Except when she is.
I had to check the roster to make sure I wasn't above or below dds. I thought for sure you were referring to me, though I think AM has been a wolf just as much as me, except in a shorter period of time.

That said, I've already got some good/crazy theories going! This is Kam's 1st game back in a while, and I don't trust this mayor vote thing to be any good, so I actually don't want to vote her way.

Elect LotF

Seems eager, but I don't think she'd be too heartbroken if the mayor vote turned out to be a punishment of sorts.

this is freakishly accurate. And I appreciate you knowing me so well.

but for real... the last time we had these mechanics and this threat about mayordom I ****ing disabled the mayors powers for mulitple rounds and kept hinting at them returning - and once they did I simply made a game-wide action to invalidate the mayors powers. It was basically a four round cocktease. Which I think everyone loved.

You're making this so tempting.

elect DocE

Now is about the time you want to be thinking about night actions. Assume that the mayor vote results will not swing things too heavily one way or the other in your mind.

The goal is to get onto our regular game schedule for tomorrow.

A loving warning to the loungers visiting, prevet is not as loose in graphic language and images as the lounge, so have fun, but keep in mind there be some underage folks that have access here and adjust accordingly.

Play on. :)
636037923867140209-683420833_worst-thing-about-censorship-300x232.jpg

A loving warning to the loungers visiting, prevet is not as loose in graphic language and images as the lounge, so have fun, but keep in mind there be some underage folks that have access here and adjust accordingly.

Play on. :)
636037923867140209-683420833_worst-thing-about-censorship-300x232.jpg

Post reported for raining on my parade! I'm just having a great time here and everyone is just trying to have as much fun as possible. Maybe some of us have have fun in different ways. But fun is fun!

Reactions: 8 users
Post reported for raining on my parade! I'm just having a great time here and everyone is just trying to have as much fun as possible. Maybe some of us have have fun in different ways. But fun is fun!
You guys really want this marshmallow for mayor or do you deserve somebody who's ready to roll out the yellow tape?

Reactions: 3 users
You guys really want this marshmallow for mayor or do you deserve somebody who's ready to roll out the yellow tape?

**** you, kookaburra. I can have an edge. I can have a bite. Maybe. As long as it doesn't offend anyone or make them like me less.

Elect LotF

for something different.

A real mayor would have had that marshmallow blocked off with yellow tape for the crime scene he is

Now is about the time you want to be thinking about night actions. Assume that the mayor vote results will not swing things too heavily one way or the other in your mind.

The goal is to get onto our regular game schedule for tomorrow.
Speaking of...

STARTING TOMORROW LYNCH CYCLES WILL CLOSE AT 9PM EDT. NIGHT CYCLES WILL CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT EDT. CONTINGENCY NIGHT ACTIONS ARE ENCOURAGED.

If there are severe issues with the stated deadlines, let us know. Also, if you guys can get your actions in by midnight tonight, I will probably love you forever. Hard deadline will be sometime in the morning otherwise.

Reactions: 1 users
Speaking of...

STARTING TOMORROW LYNCH CYCLES WILL CLOSE AT 9PM EDT. NIGHT CYCLES WILL CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT EDT. CONTINGENCY NIGHT ACTIONS ARE ENCOURAGED.

If there are severe issues with the stated deadlines, let us know. Also, if you guys can get your actions in by midnight tonight, I will probably love you forever. Hard deadline will be sometime in the morning otherwise.

Sometimes the hardest things are in the morning

I'd enjoy DocE's post restriction if I enjoyed anything.

Elect Kam

Have you ever successfully been elected mayor??
Wait 3 hours and ask me again.

Mayor Elections or whatever, tally yourself

Kam - Kam, cdo, filly, kco, sar, trilt
Genny - genny, pippy, ferny
DocE - DoubleDs, nya
BoB - Haxx, anyone else with good taste
Lotf - lotf, jil, snow, AM

Reactions: 6 users
Gonna go with elect lotf

HRH (my doggo) has decided she wants to play this game, and has decided to start prancing around on my keyboard.

This is exciting! It looks like I have a chance!