NWWmbers is WWiwwains Game ThWWead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Night 5

What's that sound?

~Channel 777 News Theme Plays~

Paige: Welcome back everyone. Tom, I have good news and bad news.

Tom: Well give me the good news first Paige, it will cushion the blow from the bad.

Paige: The good news is, no one died overnight!

Tom: Wonderful, Paige. You hear that folks? Maybe we're finally safe.

Paige: Well...that's the bad news.

Tom: Oh dear.

Paige: It seems there has been nefarious cult activity going on right under our noses for quite some time.

Tom: A Cult! Imagine that. I did not see that one coming.

Paige: Few of us did Tom, few of us did. Oh sure there were signs, but there were also signs of a bomb threat, and nothing ever came of that. But regardless, now it's time to convert or die.

Tom: Well, seems an easy enough choice, Paige!

Paige: I couldn't agree more. That is why I've already joined.

Tom: Excellent! Where do I sign up?

Paige: Don't worry, I will be introducing our new masters right after these messages from our sponsors. Welcome to the fold, Brother.

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN
[/I]

Aaron Paul Cult GIF by HULU

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by ABC Network

Pop Tv Cult GIF by Schitt's Creek

With their most recent recruit, the Cult has taken over.

CULT WINS!

Congratulations @potentialsheltervet, @SportPonies, @Santygrass , and @Aprilthearab

And also to @Truenamer, their final recruit, which is oddly fitting considering he was their most valuable villager today ;)

Also winning is @SARdoghandler, who was the Neutral Role Swapper!

Winner's Circle

3. @potentialsheltervet - #666 Cult Leader
touching grass. @Santygrass - #7 Cannibal Treestumper Serial Killer
14. @SportPonies - #14 Vigilante
8. @Aprilthearab - #10 Tinkerer
5. @Truenamer - #99 Compulsive Post Restrictor
17. @SARdoghandler - #101 Neutral Role Swapper
18. @JustPaws - #9 Jester Treestump
#1. @Melchizedek - #8 Alpha Jester Treestump

Idk Probably recruited by force or something
6. @genny - #3 Treestump
9. @alleycat03 - #2 Thunderdomer

Dead
20. @Lawpy - #0: Village Seer
utc. @supershorty - #1: No Angry Apoptosis
7. @Viscernable - #9000: Miller Mass Redirector
15. @samac - #214 PMer Cupid
19. @mkg323 - #100 Night Only Innocent Child + AM Vote = Autodeath
4. @justafluff - #6 A Soul for A Soul: Random Resurrection
#4: I'm always number 4. @DVMDream - #12 Compulsive Fruit Vendor
16. @Barkley13 - #42, JOAT
1. @Animal Midwife - #13 Vanillizer
pumpkin spice. @Clem J - #11 Village Backup Turned to #214 PMer Cupid
>. @NateTheLesser - #96, The QueeB

Tots
1. @WorthlessOxygen
2. @kaydubs

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Hmm
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Also since I'm going back into retirement, Santy, saying Skill Issue constantly, I'd recommend dropping it. 😉

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also since I'm going back into retirement, Santy, saying Skill Issue constantly, I'd recommend dropping it. 😉
I can't drop my essence ;-;

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Night 5

What's that sound?

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

Aaron Paul Cult GIF by HULU

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by ABC Network

Pop Tv Cult GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek

~~today's writeups will be updated with flavor (for those who enjoy such things) when I no longer have a headache~~

With their most recent recruit, the Cult has taken over.

CULT WINS!

Congratulations @potentialsheltervet, @SportPonies, @Santygrass , and @Aprilthearab

And also to @Truenamer, their final recruit, which is oddly fitting considering he was their most valuable villager today ;)

Also winning is @SARdoghandler, who was the Neutral Role Swapper!

Winner's Circle

3. @potentialsheltervet - #666 Cult Leader
touching grass. @Santygrass - #7 Cannibal Treestumper Serial Killer
14. @SportPonies - #14 Vigilante
8. @Aprilthearab - #10 Tinkerer
5. @Truenamer - #99 Compulsive Post Restrictor
17. @SARdoghandler - #101 Neutral Role Swapper

Idk Probably recruited by force or something
6. @genny - #3 Treestump
9. @alleycat03 - #2 Thunderdomer

Dead
20. @Lawpy - #0: Village Seer
utc. @supershorty - #1: No Angry Apoptosis
7. @Viscernable - #9000: Miller Mass Redirector
15. @samac - #214 PMer Cupid
19. @mkg323 - #100 Night Only Innocent Child + AM Vote = Autodeath
18. @JustPaws - #9 Jester Treestump
4. @justafluff - #6 A Soul for A Soul: Random Resurrection
#4: I'm always number 4. @DVMDream - #12 Compulsive Fruit Vendor
#1. @Melchizedek - #8 Alpha Jester Treestump
16. @Barkley13 - #42, JOAT
1. @Animal Midwife - #13 Vanillizer
pumpkin spice. @Clem J - #11 Village Backup Turned to #214 PMer Cupid
>. @NateTheLesser - #96, The QueeB

Tots
1. @WorthlessOxygen
2. @kaydubs
Don't Mel and Paws belong in the winner's circle too, technically?

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Oh and something I was highly amused about in this game

I made the sticker and sent it out N1. I almost forgot to submit a night action entirely, so I submitted a cat sticker. I was like, idk what it does. It's just super durable or something.

I was so entertained with how it evolved through the game lol

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Nice try though. I still don't hate 3p. I just hate my theories being called dumb.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ooooh that PSV, she's slimy, she slips right out of yeets like a slippery slippery eel in the pool.

Seriously, PSV, you have a better ability to squirm your way out of yeets time and time again than I think anyone else on this site right now. It's really impressive.

• Love
  • Okay...

I made the sticker and sent it out N1. I almost forgot to submit a night action entirely, so I submitted a cat sticker. I was like, idk what it does. It's just super durable or something.

genny tinkered your tinkering :laugh:

• Haha
  • Love

when i first got it, i wore it on my forehead to scare off the bad guys :heckyeah:

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

You said it was super durable and whoever got it could “do whatever they wanted with it”.

I was going to let genny do pretty much anything she wanted with that sticker, short of, ending the game for a one sided win.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Ooooh that PSV, she's slimy, she slips right out of yeets like a slippery slippery eel in the pool.

Seriously, PSV, you have a better ability to squirm your way out of yeets time and time again than I think anyone else on this site right now. It's really impressive.
I am the p-est of Es

• Haha
  • Angry
also smfh at all of you who try to tell me how easy it is to get angeries from AM, do you really think I haven't tried ALL THE **** THAT WORKS FOR YOU PLEBES????

I HAVE YEARS OF DOCUMENTING WHAT DOESN'T WORK

• Haha
  • Care
I cannot describe the "!!!!!!!" that went through me when I opened my role PM.

• Okay...
  • Haha
also smfh at all of you who try to tell me how easy it is to get angeries from AM, do you really think I haven't tried ALL THE **** THAT WORKS FOR YOU PLEBES????

You say that but I got and angery react with the first post I tried to do that after you died

Did you try "AM, my role requires me to get an angry react from you to stay alive, can I get one on this post?"

• Haha
Also, I stumped AM to prove who was the better mother for you shorty

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Oh I know the Cult really wanted to know what happened with @SportPonies 's gun

Any shots at PSV at night would be randomly redirected. So, the gun wasn't faulty in that way. Just happened to aim at the same unshootable person twice lol
It did automatically make people flip incorrectly though. Reveals would have occurred when Sporty died, or at endgame.

• Hmm
  • Wow
  • Haha
genny tinkered your tinkering :laugh:
when i first got it, i wore it on my forehead to scare off the bad guys :heckyeah:
You said it was super durable and whoever got it could “do whatever they wanted with it”.

I was going to let genny do pretty much anything she wanted with that sticker, short of, ending the game for a one sided win.
I LOVE IT

When I was typing it out half asleep in bed, I was like "wow this is so dumb, the mods are gonna be so unimpressed with my lack of creativity, but whatever my brain is stuck on stickers"

• Haha
  • Okay...
Seriously though, scum getting to end game with all still remaining is impressive. Good going.

@potentialsheltervet since you started off alone against a bunch of people were you freaking out at all? I was a lone wolf against like 14 villagers one game (was given a conversion later on), but it was daunting trying to keep it up alone.

Oh I know the Cult really wanted to know what happened with @SportPonies 's gun

Any shots at PSV at night would be randomly redirected. So, the gun wasn't faulty in that way. Just happened to aim at the same unshootable person twice lol
It did automatically make people flip incorrectly though. Reveals would have occurred when Sporty died, or at endgame.
Lmaooo so we holstered out of pure paranoia dksvdkd

• Care
I was amazed and envious of the black goo gaining traction. Takes some ****ing stones

WHAT GOOD IS MY GUN IF I CAN'T SHOOT THE SCUM WITH IT.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP UP MY VIG RECORD LIKE THIS.
Don't worry, you still have a perfect record in my book. The gun was faulty, not your aim

• Love
In case people are wondering:

Fluff and MKG flipped wolf initially because Sporty’s vig shot gave false flips i.e. if she shot a villager they would flip wolf, or if she shot scum they would flip village.

We revealed the real nature of the flips at endgame/if sporty had died.

@potentialsheltervet since you started off alone against a bunch of people were you freaking out at all? I was a lone wolf against like 14 villagers one game (was given a conversion later on), but it was daunting trying to keep it up alone.
Yes, but I am always freaking out.
Personally I've been the last wolf standing in 3/4 of my wolf games so I guess I'm more used to scumming solo. I did have a lot of fun with the cultists though.

• Okay...