NWWmbers is WWiwwains Game ThWWead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Apparently I never said what alley's ability was

The Thunderdomer could submit a name at night to thunderdome the next day cycle (once during the game). People would only be able to vote between the two of them. And a twist, the person who she thunderdomed would become vengeful.

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
This was the fake slip if you missed it

I wish you would have waited until the next night though I’ve been mobile this cycle and it’s been a bitch switching back and forth

And I apologize, the “****” yesterday was just my reaction to seeing a mafia pm appear and having 7 more pages to read that Iprobably never will lol.

I’ll be fine though, village likes shiny things and people especially SAR, April, and Santy were pretty hard reading me village before, I can work them all back into my pocket

Honestly I feel like it should be renamed from Fauxjo to Mel, but that’s just one man’s humble opinion.
Oh credit where credit is due: @JustPaws had the idea to say “mafia” instead of “wolf”

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
So, according to this AM was right, and she did permanently vannillize Santy! so funny that she vanillized him and kept defending him on thread lol
I really would have liked to see what happened in a world where PSV died instead. What does it tell me if she flips without a stumping ability yet the stumper is also still gridlocked?

Members don't see this ad :)
I really would have liked to see what happened in a world where PSV died instead. What does it tell me if she flips without a stumping ability yet the stumper is also still gridlocked?
According to the spreadsheet all we had to do was yeet PSV, and all cult members would die with her. So village would win I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
According to the spreadsheet all we had to do was yeet PSV, and all cult members would die with her. So village would win I think.
There was a note that Santy would have reconverted back to sk. So definitely still winnable but I think it might not have been as difficult as initially appeared if the cult had been fully removed that last day. We'd just have to look for the missing conversion and note PSV reversal/oblivious reads (which all of her converts did). Even the bussing was contextual because you couldn't say distancing cleared someone. So it's be clear!alley, clear!SAR, clear!Nate, clear!genny...

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Table of Contents

Day 1 Firing Squad - Lawpy is Dead
Day 1 More Bloodshed - shorty Ded
Mod Announcement - Extended Thanksgiving Cycles
Day 1 - Final Tally - Writeup (vissy dead)
Night 1 (mkg, True, and samac dead)
Day 2 - Final Tally - Writeup (Paws dead)
Night 2 (DVMD and fluff dead, True alive)
Day 3 - Finalish Tally - Writeup (Mel dead)
Night 3 Stumping (genny)
Night 3 (Barks and AM dead)
Day 4 - Final Tally - Writeup
Night 4 - Stickered
Day 5 - Final Tally - Writeup
Night 5 - Game End
TOC AND ALL WRITEUP FLAVOR HAVE BEEN UPDATED

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I said I know PSV and I are different affiliations
Well, the question was whether you're incompatible (meaning not w/w) rather than if you're village. I don't really expect anyone to say they're compatible unless they're absolutely certain the other person is village.

Oh @Animal Midwife I got so frustrated when you kept telling me everyone had funky seering results. I didn’t have ANYTHING referencing seering in my role PM and you stressed me out enough that I kept checking it to see if the mods had changed it :laugh:

• Haha
@DVMDream
FB_IMG_1670173563060.jpg

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 10 users
  • Love
  • Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users