NWWmbers is WWiwwains Game ThWWead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'M GOING TO FAIL MY ****ING EXAM BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY AS ****
oh this is also from the same game where the Dubz soapbox started.

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
And you never retracted your read, or thought about other reasons.

Your only reason was ... Me not claiming a role ? Which isnt scumhunting tbh

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My lesson from this game: harden my heart

PSV was sad, Sporty was tired, April had exams, woe is them

YEET YEET YEET YEET

I mean Voco Validum solum qui urit clar, commodo mihi tuum magnum postestatum, incinde
Okay but imagine opening up SDN in the middle of your first Monday lecture after Thanksgiving break and seeing you've been added to cult chat lol

I didn't duck out because of the cult, I truly was REALLY BUSY this week. Just turned out that the timing for both was exactly the same

• Care
  • Angry
Okay but imagine opening up SDN in the middle of your first Monday lecture after Thanksgiving break and seeing you've been added to cult chat lol

I didn't duck out because of the cult, I truly was REALLY BUSY this week. Just turned out that the timing for both was exactly the same
I CALL BULL****

The only thing that brings me peace is that Santy was never choking that hard. That's what upset me the most because I didn't understand why he was doing that.

• Care
Oh good. It's over. I had mostly a correct POE.

Back to bed, then retirement I go. It's too exhausting trying to drag village to a good yeet
IT'S REALLY ****ING HARD WHEN NOBODY LISTENS TO US

• Care
No more Goats. That's twice April yeeted me as scum. This is it. It's over now.

• Care
Okay to be fair, at that point Santy, April, and Sporty were all my minions so it was always going to be an uphill battle.
It's not that no one was listening per se, because nearly half the game was in my corner.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The only thing that brings me peace is that Santy was never choking that hard. That's what upset me the most because I didn't understand why he was doing that.
Yeah, it was a really rough game for my usual scum playstyle tbh

• Angry
Yeah, one wrong vote from villa and we could get away with it.

But still the villa were goating with the push tbh and could have gotten it

I WAS LITERALLY ****TING MYSELF TRYING TO YEET PSV

THIS IS ****ING BULL****

• Care
And you never retracted your read, or thought about other reasons.

Your only reason was ... Me not claiming a role ? Which isnt scumhunting tbh

Whatever you want to say. I had you pegged for days. And honestly it was just a curiosity about your role but your knee-jerk reaction to one vote from a dead player sealed the deal. And I'm 99.9% confident I mentioned that as a reason. I actually directly asked why the strong reaction and you ignored answering.

• Care
One each night.

AM THEY TRIED TO CONVERT YOU AND I TALKED THEM OUT OF IT. THANK ME
Alright. I forgive you. Nothing worse than being incorrectly read just to be correctly yeeted as scum.

At least you know my wishes.

I GET A STUPID ****ING ******* NEGATIVE UTILITY THUNDERDOME ROLE AND YOU GUYS HAVE A ****ING CULT THAT I CALLED DAYS AGO

**** THIS ****

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Honestly though village, you guys played really, really well. Mechanical ****ery may have been on my side this time and I had the numbers to do it but alley had me pinned and fought for my yeet through a cursed post restriction.

• Angry
Whatever you want to say. I had you pegged for days. And honestly it was just a curiosity about your role but your knee-jerk reaction to one vote from a dead player sealed the deal. And I'm 99.9% confident I mentioned that as a reason. I actually directly asked why the strong reaction and you ignored answering.
If I would be Villa I can guarantee you that I would be 1000% more tilted by that read and will hellsus you tbh

I heavily dislike when people just throw bs to sus me and dont engage me.

Like, you can sus me for a reason I dint agree. But if you have that read and dont try to engage with me or solve me I will give you hell for it

• Angry
Man, all that begging to yeet PSV D1. All for this.

• Care
  • Haha
If I would be Villa I can guarantee you that I would be 1000% more tilted by that read and will hellsus you tbh

Like, you can sus me for a reason I dint agree. But if you have that read and dont try to engage with me or solve me I will give you hell for it
OH SANTY SHUT THE HELL UP SHE FIGURED OUT YOU WERE SCUM AND NOBODY LISTENED TO HER

• Care

stop. No more of this.

We're extremely lucky we won and village played a good game.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Honestly though village, you guys played really, really well. Mechanical ****ery may have been on my side this time and I had the numbers to do it but alley had me pinned and fought for my yeet through a cursed post restriction.

I'll just be glad that I had you on my radar D1. Took a while to get into the tunnel but at least I wasn't that rusty

• Care
NO WONDER SPORTY BACKTRACKED HER ****ING PSV WOLF TELL

JESUS ****ING CHRIST I HATE Y'ALL

The wolf tell is still true :sorry:

I just had to undo it all
I got so hopeful that someone would call you out on that and then I looked away and looked back and Nate was yeeted, and then I started screaming about how Truenamer needs to be spanked until he bleeds :laugh:

• Care
  • Wow

I didn't engage as much as usual because I was dead. Once I'm deaded my investment drops. I asked a few questions but yeah not near as many as I would've had I been alive.

• Care
Also, I converted the stumping serial killer N1 and the village vig N2. That was just luck on my part.
I really don't want anyone to feel like it was the game or village because everyone played really well. I happened to stumble into some really choice conversions and then we had the numbers to twist yeets.

• Angry
Anyway, y'all quit being mean to each other, it's a game.

Scummies, good luck and good job.
Village ... you'll fight again next time. Some of y'all really GOATed. I have a lot of awwards nominations in mind after this game (beyond choke, but I have those too :heckyeah: )

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Did I drop a perfect POE shortly before being yeeted into the sun?

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
I got so hopeful that someone would call you out on that and then I looked away and looked back and Nate was yeeted, and then I started screaming about how Truenamer needs to be spanked until he bleeds :laugh:
Converting Sporty was super GOATed tbh