NWWmbers is WWiwwains Game ThWWead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What was with the ticking?
Literally nothing lol

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Also @WildZoo I am still shocked you and I randomly had the exact same "song" stuck in our head's the exact same day. I did not see your post/video before that song got embedded into my head, it was only after it was stuck in my head that I saw you post in the thread you had that song in your head.
Spoooooooky

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think I've ever seen one in a game thread. I've seen it once in the wrong private chat (it was a wolf partner of mine, his next message in wolf chat was "Nate. Bad news" 😅)
I mod rojo’d in a PM between a wolf and villager last game I ran and panicked, but managed to fix it before they saw it.

The wolf happened to be @potentialsheltervet

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I don't know if I'll ever get over the fact that our non-killing faction seized the means of production death within the first two nights
Once I got SAR's role, I was thinking it might have had an undisclosed bastard element where she thought she was bodyguarding but was actually killing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Oh I know the Cult really wanted to know what happened with @SportPonies 's gun

Any shots at PSV at night would be randomly redirected. So, the gun wasn't faulty in that way. Just happened to aim at the same unshootable person twice lol
It did automatically make people flip incorrectly though. Reveals would have occurred when Sporty died, or at endgame.
What about the double redirect N2?

The ultimate plot twist lmao .

That remainds me that I have to talk about editing post with game related stuff. I think that should be banned still . More on that tomorrow
Nah way more exciting with editing

Members don't see this ad :)
No-edit rules are for squares and cowards

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I don't think she claimed the night cancel?

In any case, she did ooze vanilla all over the stumper with her death. Santy was permanently unable to kill after her.
But why

They don't happen every game or anything but probably in a couple games a year. And yeah it's because we mostly keep all chats on-site.

Well, in Mel's case, the edit wasn't the thing that helped his wincon, the fauxjo was. So if edits were banned it would have just...stayed on thread? So I don't think it would have changed anything.
It made impossible for players to analyze if it was indeed a rojo or a fake one. Like, we couldn't analyze properly and made a good decision there.

And allowing that kind lf edits can lead into more harming ones for the game still

Rojos seem much more common here than I'm used to, just from how y'all talk about them. (We use discord for our wolf chats etc though, so it's totally separate from the game thread)
We got a lot of **** to say and no ****s to give about where we say it

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I don't think I've ever seen one in a game thread. I've seen it once in the wrong private chat (it was a wolf partner of mine, his next message in wolf chat was "Nate. Bad news" 😅
@samac is legend for her PM rojos… always as a villager :rofl:

I almost rojo’d to Cray in a PM. My wolf partner Z did not rojo to April but he did respond to “are you a wolf?” with a lengthy digression on a chocolate documentary

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I will be at Dubz and zenge’s doors after this game with a pitchfork if there isn’t a cult :caution:

Y’all are safe… for now

@potentialsheltervet I’m heading to Texas RIGHT NOW with my pitchfork
joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
That remains the most cursed wolf team I've been part of. The next night I was red checked by an investigator, and then got dayvigged shortly after being outed.

Though this last game where I was wolfing, after I died my deepwolf partner got RNG killed by an exploding cookie, so.
Omg. Evokes powerful Clue WW vibes for me. My single wolf partner in a diff timezone checked out, got flashwagoned. I was miscleared by one villager but on shaky ground with others. I come back to a seering notification and “:eggface::eggface::eggface:” “YEET VISCERNABLE.” on thread from that one villager

Edit: wait it was watching, not seering

Last edited:
  • Care
But my worst wolf game was when I was straight playing like garbage and then had to sub out because I ****ed my car while road tripping to school, hauled ass to get to my cousin’s by 2 AM then to West Laf the next day, and promptly got buried by life. So I just peaced out to leave poor sub!Lawpy dumping buckets of water on a raging housefire

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
So like no matter how hard anyone chokes, know that I have choked harder

• Care
@samac is legend for her PM rojos… always as a villager :rofl:

I almost rojo’d to Cray in a PM. My wolf partner Z did not rojo to April but he did respond to “are you a wolf?” with a lengthy digression on a chocolate documentary
I loved the Baby Animals pack. You and Zenge have such opposite wolfing energies lol

• Haha
:laugh:

**** like that is why I don't deepwolf!!!
Yeah really gotta watch out for those imfamous exploding cookies. Thiusands of deepwolves are killed every year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Yeah really gotta watch out for those imfamous exploding cookies. Thiusands of deepwolves are killed every year.
You know what I mean!!!

You spend all your energy deepwolfing and then some random mechanic happens and everything is ruined. Worst nightmare!

• Care
I don't know if I'll ever get over the fact that our non-killing faction seized the means of production death within the first two nights
Make love and probably blood eagles, not war

• Haha
*ponders whether the stumps are parallels to living blood eagles and/or being paralyzed in a bear skinsuit in a burning hut*

Midsommar taught me so much about cults.

• Haha
Lol I just logged in to check whats up and realized the game ended. Great work cult ppl!
TRUENAMER WHYYYYYYY

• Wow
ahem

Designing A Bastard Game With No Wolves​

Issue 1: Everyone will flip Village.
Solution: Add a forking shirtload of Millers, and a Stumper that redacts flips.

Issue 2: Nobody's acting suspicious.
Solution: Add some Jesters who will be sketchy and try to get yeeted.

Issue 3: There's no wolf kill.
Solution: Add roles that result in excess death; bonus points for misleading flips (see Issues 1 and 2).

Issue 4: They're figuring it out too fast.
Solution: Make up a bunch of random bullshirt for people to "seer as" so they start off thinking it's multi-ball.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
SAR was a hider, so when I was redirected onto her, she was hiding behind fluff

Interesting thought if I had hidden behind psv again.

Just ping ping ping ping

I kept trying to hide behind whoever I thought was sketchy in the hopes they died. I was SO PROUD of doing it to fluff, then turned out she'd been village the whole time

• Care
This was the fake slip if you missed it

I wish you would have waited until the next night though I’ve been mobile this cycle and it’s been a bitch switching back and forth

And I apologize, the “****” yesterday was just my reaction to seeing a mafia pm appear and having 7 more pages to read that Iprobably never will lol.

I’ll be fine though, village likes shiny things and people especially SAR, April, and Santy were pretty hard reading me village before, I can work them all back into my pocket

Honestly I feel like it should be renamed from Fauxjo to Mel, but that’s just one man’s humble opinion.

• Haha
The MKG and Santy reads were the only real reads I had and then quickly lost track of the game so I’m glad I had to get myself voted out when I did

• Care
My wolf partner Z did not rojo to April but he did respond to “are you a wolf?” with a lengthy digression on a chocolate documentary
I didn't even ask him if he was a wolf, I legit role revealed to him and that was his response lmfao

• Haha
I’ll be fine though, village likes shiny things and people especially SAR, April, and Santy were pretty hard reading me village before, I can work them all back into my pocket
I wasn't lying when I said that I was getting more and more skeeved out by you the longer you got along with me and village read me lol

• Haha
Oh god I forgot to do my usual wrap up post!!

Thank you all so much for playing! This game was fun to design and a wild ride to run. I have to give so much credit to @Zenge142 for coming up with a lot of the unique mechanics and challenging us to figure out how to toe the line between bastard and broken. In the end it was 100% a joint effort in bastardry, and I hope only slightly bent, and not truly broken. Some of these roles should absolutely never exist in a regular game together, but it was fun seeing how they interacted in this environment :heckyeah:

I know emotions ran high at several points here. I hope you all had fun despite that. I had a lot of fun modding for you :biglove: I would not be opposed to running something like this again sometime (Bastard Part 2!!). It reminded me a lot of the old days.

And as a final note...noob game sign ups will probably go live soon, so start thinking about recruits...

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
Who’s modding that circus this year?
Kaydubs and I as per the usual, and @alissa14 will be joining this time

We haven't had any other requests to join mod squad so far but can probably take one more person!

• Love
  • Hmm
I mod rojo’d in a PM between a wolf and villager last game I ran and panicked, but managed to fix it before they saw it.

The wolf happened to be @potentialsheltervet
Ah... What a game.
The doctor: "you'll probably want to rest and take it easy today. Just do a lot of sleeping."
Me, vibrating in front of my computer and intermittently crying from pain: WERDWULF
@potentialsheltervet I’m heading to Texas RIGHT NOW with my pitchfork
Good thing I haven't thoroughly doxxed myself and revealed where I live...

• Haha
  • Care
Night 5

What's that sound?

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

Aaron Paul Cult GIF by HULU

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by ABC Network

Pop Tv Cult GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek

~~today's writeups will be updated with flavor (for those who enjoy such things) when I no longer have a headache~~

With their most recent recruit, the Cult has taken over.

CULT WINS!

Congratulations @potentialsheltervet, @SportPonies, @Santygrass , and @Aprilthearab

And also to @Truenamer, their final recruit, which is oddly fitting considering he was their most valuable villager today ;)

Also winning is @SARdoghandler, who was the Neutral Role Swapper!

Winner's Circle

3. @potentialsheltervet - #666 Cult Leader
touching grass. @Santygrass - #7 Cannibal Treestumper Serial Killer
14. @SportPonies - #14 Vigilante
8. @Aprilthearab - #10 Tinkerer
5. @Truenamer - #99 Compulsive Post Restrictor
17. @SARdoghandler - #101 Neutral Role Swapper

Idk Probably recruited by force or something
6. @genny - #3 Treestump
9. @alleycat03 - #2 Thunderdomer

Dead
20. @Lawpy - #0: Village Seer
utc. @supershorty - #1: No Angry Apoptosis
7. @Viscernable - #9000: Miller Mass Redirector
15. @samac - #214 PMer Cupid
19. @mkg323 - #100 Night Only Innocent Child + AM Vote = Autodeath
18. @JustPaws - #9 Jester Treestump
4. @justafluff - #6 A Soul for A Soul: Random Resurrection
#4: I'm always number 4. @DVMDream - #12 Compulsive Fruit Vendor
#1. @Melchizedek - #8 Alpha Jester Treestump
16. @Barkley13 - #42, JOAT
1. @Animal Midwife - #13 Vanillizer
pumpkin spice. @Clem J - #11 Village Backup Turned to #214 PMer Cupid
>. @NateTheLesser - #96, The QueeB

Tots
1. @WorthlessOxygen
2. @kaydubs
Uhhhhh your winners circle is a little sparce

Uhhhhh your winners circle is a little sparce
Y'all got your winner announcement already!!!!!!

But yeah as I said to PSV last night I was tired and didn't feel like taking extra time to fiddle with formatting and risk SDN throwing a fit while everyone was waiting for the result. I will edit today.