My WWittle Pony: Friendship is MMagic Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Master has given Dobby a pants
And not any pants, they were the pants master was wearing..... So right now master is.....7u7

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Kaydubs has been pocketed by me, so no one is going to protect you

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Pls I pocket people as either alignment. Even tots are singing pony Salvaje. I already won

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay well, I guess this kind of makes sense? I'm just not comfortable leaving it here, I think. I'm really unhappy about the way this has gone because I *know* this will be a misyeet for me, and I guess I can't count on a blocker or something else to save village.
Ugh. I really don't want to do this, but ###unyeet Santy### ###yeet Dubz###
I just don't see any other way out of this conundrum. I was hoping someone would move to Santy with me but it seems I can't count on that, so this is what I'm left with.

Okay well, I guess this kind of makes sense? I'm just not comfortable leaving it here, I think. I'm really unhappy about the way this has gone because I *know* this will be a misyeet for me, and I guess I can't count on a blocker or something else to save village.
Ugh. I really don't want to do this, but ###unyeet Santy### ###yeet Dubz###
I just don't see any other way out of this conundrum. I was hoping someone would move to Santy with me but it seems I can't count on that, so this is what I'm left with.
Hello woof

Trilt convinced me in our PM that I should go for the tiny chance it's RNG and lands on neither of us.

FINAL TALLY

Day 4: Friendship Is Tragic

rarity-gif-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-35315752-400-363-gif.359548

Santy (0) -
Dubz (2) - Trilt, PSV
PSV (2) - Santy, Dubz
Trilt (0) -
4/4

Missing: No one.

Dubz and PSV are tied.

Vote is closed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Well, if I didn't do it last second, then I still would've likely gotten yoten.
I still think it's you.
Why dont do it before then? You knew Trilt wasnt coming either way right?

YOU JUST LOOKED AT ME BEING A BUFFOON CONSTANTLY PINGING TRILT AND JUST LAUGHED . #Drama

She's legitimately just not here rn or she probably would've told me and Sporty to stop talking about tea. :rofl:

Why dont do it before then? You knew Trilt wasnt coming either way right?

YOU JUST LOOKED AT ME BEING A BUFFOON CONSTANTLY PINGING TRILT AND JUST LAUGHED . #Drama
No, I had no idea what she would do. But I do know she's currently seeing patients.
YOU'RE THE ONE LAUGHING, YOU WOLF

But well, now my Skill Issue will be shared with Trilt for being pocketed also by Psv.
Tiny win for me

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
That would be hilarious but so cruel on Trilt's part. I would be terrified of them

• Wow
That's why Trilt's getting glitter bombed either way. Either she stayed on me for her ego as village, or she gave me an unnecessary ulcer as scum.
If she's a wolf though, what a blaze of glory.

• Sad