My WWittle Pony: Friendship is MMagic Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe it was Trilt all along and we were gonna lose anyway

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking a break to go read some journal articles that I should have read hours ago. Hopefully will return to a more sane universe.
Yo soY tu Pony Loca , Yo soy tu Pony LOcA.

YO SOY TU PONY PONY PONY PONY PONY LOKA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
PooOoony Salvaaje

mlp-my-little-pony.gif
AAAAaaaAAAAaaaaHhhhhhHhhh

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Pero igual eres Ponyyyyyy (Aaaah)

1ol.gif

Pony Salvaje! Pony Salvaje!
Pony, pony , ponyy

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
If y'all vote for me for this and we lose I will understand it. But oh boy was it worth it

Skill Issue

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
@Trilt Not want to guilt trip you or something but...

I believe wz is Village, and my vote isnt going to switch off of Psv.
Psv is in the same position as me.
Zenge was Villa reading dubz.
AM was Villa reading dubz.

Like, at this point even if you dont agree with it, you have to sponge the V!dubz read and work from it bedrugingly. If in the end you were right we are going to call Skill Issue on ourselves, but right now you HAVE to vote between me and psv.
Pretend that you have mod info that there is 1 wolf 100% between me and psv

Members don't see this ad :)
Now Im going to train so I wont be here for a while. But think that Psv/Cray interactions are tlre down by the olay in D2 when there wasnt even a vote between them. How Cray losing attitude wouldnt make sense if their partner was fighting so hard and against the yeet. How the reaction test and vite to alissa from psv where just in the instant afterwards dubz voted Cray making them lead wagon. How PsV vote in D1 made MJ a viable wagon. The anger of AM if you let psv EoD 2 off the hook with how much it pinged them.
And also, we have to win this in the name of Pony Salvaje. I am town, flavored as Gilda a Griffin, but a Pony Loca at heart. If you believe me, please vote Psv . /Speech end

Also @Trilt from my experience, a private PM is like, the best place to pocket someone. You have direct and private interaction that feels like intimate, a scum can really do some effort and have their neighbor in such a deeep pocket tbf
It definitely it is, but I'm not doing this off of:
We seem to have taken a step backwards in fact, since I should not have even been an option today. But here we are, in crazy land, where feelings matter more than evidence. It's wonderful.
feelings, and I'm honestly vaguely offended that Dubz levied that against me having played together and having modded games where I sat and agonized against things in my role PM.

There's just multiple spots where she would have had to GO OUT OF HER WAY to say things that weren't scummy, misunderstand things, state things on thread that w!PSV should have known. It's the same things that made me not like alissa's yeet yesterday, and maybe if I'd been wrong about her I'd feel like strongly about this, but man to ignore these and just go for her really would piss me off to be wrong.

Like I don't get how it can be clear that the wolf seer was going to be a PERFECT cover role that essentially hands the wolves the win on d3 as long as it stays alive

And at the same time be said that I would come in and add to the vote, stay on the vote when there were other options, POINT OUT IT SOUNDED LIKE A WOLF SEER CLAIM, go along with the worst possible seer target, stay on the vote some more, and then suddenly decide to jump off at the end of the day and flail around a bit before putting the nail in the coffin when I'd literally created a situation where she could be saved if that was what I wanted. I ****ing goaded Zenge back onto Cray by voting for PSV when I could have voted for Santy with him and PSV instead. And I could have justified it too, since I'd spent all day screaming about how no one made sense as Cray's packmate, and Santy was my next option.

I don't give a single **** if you believe in my meta or not, to say that any wolf would behave that way is absolutely insane.
Does it make MORE sense for Cray to have seemed to have given up, and for PSV to simply not vote on Cray, or for Santy at the same time as Cray seemed to have given up, ACTIVELY ARGUE against her yeet?

The point there was that as scum our agenda doesnt add up. (Me hard shielding Cray, and Cray acting like if they were already dead)
^
Alright this is hilarious though.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
feelings, and I'm honestly vaguely offended that Dubz levied that against me having played together and having modded games where I sat and agonized against things in my role PM.

There's just multiple spots where she would have had to GO OUT OF HER WAY to say things that weren't scummy, misunderstand things, state things on thread that w!PSV should have known. It's the same things that made me not like alissa's yeet yesterday, and maybe if I'd been wrong about her I'd feel like strongly about this, but man to ignore these and just go for her really would piss me off to be wrong.
Sorry but to me that is feelings. It's not data. It's not the same as me getting Cray dead and never will be. And I'm not saying you're absolutely wrong on PSV, because I don't know, it still could be Santy. His play just makes the less sense to me from a wolf perspective out of the two.

And no, I can't for the life of me figure out why PSV never voted for Cray, maybe they hadn't quite given up as much as they made it seem, maybe they figured everyone would assume there was a bus somewhere because that is the general assumption, I don't know. All I know is, unless you're the wolf (or the last scum is not Cray's partner), there was some discordance between how Cray acted on thread and how her partner acted. Maybe that was intentional. No clue.

But what you are proposing I did in this game is unreasonable. Full stop.

@Trilt Not want to guilt trip you or something but...

I believe wz is Village, and my vote isnt going to switch off of Psv.
Psv is in the same position as me.
Zenge was Villa reading dubz.
AM was Villa reading dubz.

Like, at this point even if you dont agree with it, you have to sponge the V!dubz read and work from it bedrugingly. If in the end you were right we are going to call Skill Issue on ourselves, but right now you HAVE to vote between me and psv.
Pretend that you have mod info that there is 1 wolf 100% between me and psv
Now Im going to train so I wont be here for a while. But think that Psv/Cray interactions are tlre down by the olay in D2 when there wasnt even a vote between them. How Cray losing attitude wouldnt make sense if their partner was fighting so hard and against the yeet. How the reaction test and vite to alissa from psv where just in the instant afterwards dubz voted Cray making them lead wagon. How PsV vote in D1 made MJ a viable wagon. The anger of AM if you let psv EoD 2 off the hook with how much it pinged them.
And also, we have to win this in the name of Pony Salvaje. I am town, flavored as Gilda a Griffin, but a Pony Loca at heart. If you believe me, please vote Psv . /Speech end
And this ^^ does not feel wolfy. I know he's a good wolf, but why bother?

So right now I see a vote that either goes to PSV (my second choice), or if she decides to self prez, a tie (which honestly, I kind of like. It lets me tie my suspicions and leave it to the mod gods/shenanigans).

Or Santy can be wolfy at the last second and do some shenanigans, sure. But as I've said, if he's a wolf, gg, A+, I love it, please play more here so I can watch from a distance... I'm just not sold.

Does it make MORE sense for Cray to have seemed to have given up, and for PSV to simply not vote on Cray, or for Santy at the same time as Cray seemed to have given up, ACTIVELY ARGUE against her yeet?
Sure does. Because I voted for her long before there was any reason for her to give up. I helped put her in that position. FFs Trilt, you still can't explain why the hell I would have done that, knowing what her ability was!

Sure does. Because I voted for her long before there was any reason for her to give up. I helped put her in that position. FFs Trilt, you still can't explain why the hell I would have done that, knowing what her ability was!
In paranoia!Trilt land, it's just WIFOM, and not knowing what sort of roles we have in the game, and maybe a little bit of Cray was supposed to come and vote herself and didn't.

If I were to vote for someone between Santy/PSV, I'd go for PSV, and honestly I'd kind of like her to have the ability to tie this up if she's actually not a wolf. This has been a very confusing and annoying yeet and a tie would be just the right way to end it imo.

In w!Santy land, we lose with both of my choices, (again, gg) so honestly, I've kind of made a decision? It's just a weird one to y'all.

In paranoia!Trilt land, it's just WIFOM, and not knowing what sort of roles we have in the game, and maybe a little bit of Cray was supposed to come and vote herself and didn't.

If I were to vote for someone between Santy/PSV, I'd go for PSV, and honestly I'd kind of like her to have the ability to tie this up if she's actually not a wolf. This has been a very confusing and annoying lynch and a tie would be just the right way to end it imo.

In w!Santy land, we lose with both of my choices, (again, gg) so honestly, I've kind of made a decision? It's just a weird one to y'all.
Cray couldn't have saved herself even if she showed up. I literally made sure of that. The best she could do was tie it.

PSV is not going to tie it if she's not a wolf. She's already said as much. So the only thing you're doing is making it possible for a w!PSV to win.

Like this is making me want to scream. I am so glad you have decided that you would rather throw the game than be wrong, but it is a ****ing team game and if you are village the two of us who are on your team clearly don't want that.

Like this is making me want to scream. I am so glad you have decided that you would rather throw the game than be wrong, but it is a ****ing team game and if you are village the two of us who are on your team clearly don't want that.
Explain to me how I'm throwing the game.

I am most suspicious of you and PSV. If I wasn't voting you, I'd vote PSV. THE VOTE IS CURRENTLY ON PSV.
The worst situation right now if you're village and she's lupine is that she ties it.

We don't know what will happen in a tie. Maybe you'll both die, and if either of my suspicions are right, village wins. Maybe neither will die, so we'll get the pause discussed. Maybe she'll die, maybe you'll die, and then my coin flip gamble might suck depending on your affiliations.

Maybe the game will split in two. #rickandmorty

If Santy is lupine, he wins. Done, easy, gg. I don't see how my voting for you vs. PSV is, in the vast majority of scenarios, "throwing the game" unless you're just insulting my reads and saying if I don't read Santy right I've thrown the game (when you, in fact, have voted for PSV).

Explain to me how I'm throwing the game.

I am most suspicious of you and PSV. If I wasn't voting you, I'd vote PSV. THE VOTE IS CURRENTLY ON PSV.
The worst situation right now if you're village and she's lupine is that she ties it.

We don't know what will happen in a tie. Maybe you'll both die, and if either of my suspicions are right, village wins. Maybe neither will die, so we'll get the pause discussed. Maybe she'll die, maybe you'll die, and then my coin flip gamble might suck depending on your affiliations.

Maybe the game will split in two. #rickandmorty

If Santy is lupine, he wins. Done, easy, gg. I don't see how my voting for you vs. PSV is, in the vast majority of scenarios, "throwing the game" unless you're just insulting my reads and saying if I don't read Santy right I've thrown the game (when you, in fact, have voted for PSV).

With things as they are, since Santy is not moving from PSV, PSV is not moving from Santy.

w!Dubz has already won
w!Trilt has already won

You're basically on a vanity vote because you don't want to feel bad, but it doesn't matter. The only universe where village has a shot is either the w!PSV universe or the w!Santy universe. Right now the absolute only thing you are doing is making it possible for w!PSV to win through a tie, or ensuring that w!Santy is going to win (barring me deciding to move to Santy, which, is unlikely to happen at this point if I'm being honest). Your vote has absolutely no effect on me winning or losing if I'm wolf, since PSV and Santy have already said they're not voting for me, and there's no reason not to trust that if they're village.

You are only making it more possible for wolves to win by giving them another option.

No, this is for either scenario, unless you think village Santy and PSV are lying about sticking to their votes.
I think if I were truly the target of a vote and I knew my alignment was village, I personally would elect to go from a guaranteed chance of losing to a small chance of winning, no matter how unlikely I thought it to be.

I think if I were truly the target of a vote and I knew my alignment was village, I personally would elect to go from a guaranteed chance of losing to a small chance of winning, no matter how unlikely I thought it to be.
But the thing is, there is literally no world imo in which Dubz is wolfing. None. The only possible wolf I see is Santy, with you a distant second. Like... I firmly believe she wouldn't bus Cray like that.
So unless she's unpartnered with Cray (god save us all if so)... oh well. If I can't tie it with Santy or you, then I'll stay on the person I think is wolfing so I can "I told you so" later, muahaha

it doesnt matter what you would do, PSV has no reason to lie about what she would do if she's village.

Then who is being a ****ty villager here?
No one is calling anyone a ****ty villager. But this is literally how it works. We win or lose as a team. In this gamestate, we decide on two wagons. The rest of the village has decided on those two wagons, no matter which of us you believe it is.

Then who is being a ****ty villager here?
I'm not being ****ty. I'm rejecting the w!Dubz narrative because it's totally incredulous.
If y'all yeet me to lose, so be it. I ain't gonna contribute to a loss by tying it with a villager. Hell no.

Because like, without knowing tie mechanics at play here, I can either accept my yeet and hope to hell there's no 3p and there's some sort of blocker to prevent Santy from killing, or yeet a villager and pray we both live,

it doesnt matter what you would do, PSV has no reason to lie about what she would do if she's village.
No one is calling anyone a ****ty villager. But this is literally how it works. We win or lose as a team. In this gamestate, we decide on two wagons. The rest of the village has decided on those two wagons, no matter which of us you believe it is.
I'm not being ****ty. I'm rejecting the w!Dubz narrative because it's totally incredulous.
If y'all yeet me to lose, so be it. I ain't gonna contribute to a loss by tying it with a villager. Hell no.
I disagree, after a LOT of reading and weighing things, that Dubz is AS IMPOSSIBLE as stated.

I think there are VERY GOOD reasons none of you three should be wolves. AND YET HERE WE ARE.

I absolutely disagree that not moving a vote from someone you absolutely know to be a villager (yourself) to someone you don't 100%, role-claim-in-your-inbox-know-to-be-a-villager isn't ****ty village play.

You can argue my play is worse. That's fine! I'll send snacks to Dubz when I'm wrong in exchange for my glitter bomb. I'll praise Santy and everyone else for your better reads. But right now the vote is on my second place, I'm hoping she sees reason and makes it maybe have a chance of taking out my first place, and I'm just freaking resigned if Santy is the wolf. And I'm okay with this. And have a parvo patient to see.

• Care
I absolutely disagree that not moving a vote from someone you absolutely know to be a villager (yourself) to someone you don't 100%, role-claim-in-your-inbox-know-to-be-a-villager isn't ****ty village play.
:shrug: I mean I'd love if someone joined me on Santy, but I'm not going to budge on not yeeting Dubz so I guess we'll all just have to wait for the writeup.