My WWittle Pony: Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone I’m so sorry but I’m gonna have to back out. I’m getting really stressed out about how behind I am with school so I don’t think I have the energy for a game rn :(

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
1. AM
3. Cray
4. PSV
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. Zenge
11. Trilt
14. alissa
Etc.

Subs
1. Lawpy
2. Stoat
Etc.

Tots
1. alley
Etc. Vis

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I suppose I don't really need to confirm, but can I add you to the player list?

Puts us at 10!

I thought I was signing up to Maud...

maud.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We're going to start finalizing roles and design! Last call for players. Go bother your friends, this will be a cozy small one so it's good for folks who might get scared off by the torrent of bigger games.

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
We're going to start finalizing roles and design! Last call for players. Go bother your friends, this will be a cozy small one so it's good for folks who might get scared off by the torrent of bigger games.

I'm trying to decide if I have enough time to be as awesome as I wanna be

awesome as.jpg

• Care
1. AM
2. Santygrass
3. Cray
4. PSV
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. Zenge
11. Trilt
14. alissa
Etc.

Subs

1. Lawpy
2. Stoat
Etc.

Tots

1. alley
Etc. Vis

I am participating on this game because I wished to do so and I wasnt in any way influenced or threatened by shorty to join. She said that I should clarify this before joining

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
1. AM
2. Santygrass
3. Cray
4. PSV
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. Zenge
11. Trilt
14. alissa
Etc.

Subs

1. Lawpy
2. Stoat
Etc.

Tots

1. alley
Etc. Vis

I am participating on this game because I wished to do so and I wasnt in any way influenced or threatened by shorty to join. She said that I should clarify this before joining
You’re my favorite :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
1. AM
2. Santygrass
3. Cray
4. PSV
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. Zenge
11. Trilt
14. alissa
Etc.

Subs

1. Lawpy
2. Stoat
Etc.

Tots

1. alley
Etc. Vis

I am modding because I wished to do so and I wasnt in any way influenced or threatened by sporty to join. She said that I should clarify this before modding

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
I'm hard claiming tired, and I shan't be recanting.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I am totting this game because I wished to do so and I wasn't in any way influenced or threatened by my boss to finish writing or not get to graduate. He said that I should clarify this before totting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
1. AM
2. Santygrass
3. Cray
4. PSV
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. Zenge
11. Trilt
14. alissa
Etc.

Subs

1. Lawpy
2. Stoat
Etc.

Tots

1. alley
Etc. Vis

@holdthemayo, moment of truth

I add you to this list or not?

Just imagine I put effort into it and the ghost is actually my ghost.

• Care
  • Haha
My neighbour’s house is tricked tf out for Halloween as of this weekend. Love my neighbourhood.
Our retired lesbian neighbors have about a thousand separate Halloween decorations and they also started putting them out September 1st. If last year is a good metric they'll basically slowly ramp them up to a crescendo in mid-October, then leave them for about 2 weeks after Halloween.

I love them, they put our yard to shame.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
My neighbour’s house is tricked tf out for Halloween as of this weekend. Love my neighbourhood.

Our retired lesbian neighbors have about a thousand separate Halloween decorations and they also started putting them out September 1st. If last year is a good metric they'll basically slowly ramp them up to a crescendo in mid-October, then leave them for about 2 weeks after Halloween.

I love them, they put our yard to shame.
Send pics pls