My WWittle Pony: Friendship is MMagic Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I say cruel for just leaving the vote on Wz and not going along with consensus once she was cleared haha

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I say cruel for just leaving the vote on Wz and not going along with consensus once she was cleared haha
Well, she was encouraging me to self-prez onto Dubz. Idk if that was genuine villagey concern or a wolf trying to secure a double death.

I am confbiased af But I dont feel like psv is really believing what they're saying .
So weh. Going to take a shower, hopefully I come back with game over with a double kill or smth but doubting that we see a win here

• Care
Well, it would've been more gamethrowing for me to let y'all misyeet me. At least this way there's a chance of both of us living.
That should have been discussed with the rest of the thread and not left for the final second or just talked about with the two of you in PMs.

As I said earlier, the VILLAGE needs to decide on their optimal two votes. You left at least one of the villagers out of that discussion.

waiting-impatiently-gif-2.gif

Sorry about the delay, we're trying to use a random number generator, but it keeps spitting out:

2 9 7 4 5 1 20 8

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
Day 4

Once upon a time, Princess Celestia sent out her student to learn the meaning of friendship. Twilight Sparkle, of course, didn’t appreciate the assignment and instead spent days twisting and turning ways to destroy the elements of harmony and just return to her secluded life in the library.

Upon her untimely death, her BBBFF (Big Brother, Best Friend Forever, for the uninitiated) abandoned his post as the Captain of the Royal Guard and came to her assistance one final time. He was going to fulfill her dream of solitude or he would die trying.

2da.gif

For ages, he crept under the radar- who would mistrust a Royal Guard member? And then finally, when the population of Equestria had dwindled enough, he let them cave in on themselves. It didn’t matter who came for him in the end, for he was much bigger and stronger than any of the remaining occupants.

A seamstress came for him, but she was cast away with one sharp shove of his forehoof…. And with her gone, all that remained was a hotheaded griffin and some bird. He could deal with them tonight, easy.

Shining closed his eyes that night, happy knowing that he provided one last act of protection for his little sister.

50267.gif

Dead is @WildZoo - Rarity, vanillager

WOLVES WIN

The Roster:

2. @Santygrass - Gilda, vanillager
4. @potentialsheltervet - Shining Armor, WOLF 1x strongarm
9. @Trilt - Constance, anonymous messenger

Dead:

6. @Mad Jack - Spitfire, Jailor
5. @bluestoat - Trixie, vanilla
3. @Crayola227 - Twilight, WOLF Affiliation seer
8. @Zenge142 - Winona, neighborizer
10. @alissa14 - Vinyl Scratch, post restrictor
1. @Animal Midwife - Octavia, ask-the-audience
7. @WildZoo - Rarity, vanillager

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@potentialsheltervet You literally had SURGERY during mylo and are in horrible pain as we speak. You damn well earned it, good job.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
A new misyeet-free streak begins now I guess.

Gg wolves, really excellent distancing you did there, and extra good job to @potentialsheltervet for carrying the good play through all your irl stuff.

Also my deepest apologies to @alissa14 , who I am now not allowed to vote for (or shoot) for at least a year probably. Your reads were absolute gold and you died for the sin of being right.

Aaaand also apologies to @Animal Midwife for telling her to calm down about PSV. At least I didn't call the read trash ;)

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
Screaming and hoping the vibes would bleed into the game

• Care
N2: *gets ready to have Dubz or AM fronds*
*Gets a Zenge*
N3: *okay I get it we have fancy play, AM is most logical so getting ready for Dubz*
*Gets an AM*
The "why am I alive" thoughts went through my head a lot and were part of why I ended up sticking with the PSV vote too.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
So close, yet so far.....

Amazing game ty for hosting! Was reaaaaally fun. Prob tomorrow will have more things to say, but I think that everyone played a pretty good game.
Crayola messed me up so good wtf that seer play Cray IQ is too high. And the distancing was super good and psv obv used the hell out of it.

Specially impressive win from scum since we had so many people obvtowning ooof

Ggs! Skill Issue

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
So close, yet so far.....

Amazing game ty for hosting! Was reaaaaally fun. Prob tomorrow will have more things to say, but I think that everyone played a pretty good game.
Crayola messed me up so good wtf that seer play Cray IQ is too high. And the distancing was super good and psv obv used the hell out of it.

Specially impressive win from scum since we had so many people obvtowning ooof

Ggs! Skill Issue
I like you. Please stay.

• Care
Santyyyyyy

I'm glad we found each other in the end. Though obviously it took me longer to be comfy there than it took you. :highfive:
It was the power of Pony Salvaje. Impossible that scum brings such a bop to the thread

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Screenshot_20220912-233723.png

Running around at work still (I'm sorry - two back to back resp distress cases took me away from a very significant amount of Santy tags there) but I made promises I will accept the consequences of.

• Haha
  • Love
View attachment 359573

Running around at work still (I'm sorry - two back to back resp distress cases took me away from a very significant amount of Santy tags there) but I made promises I will accept the consequences of.
Oh good, your glitter bomb should arrive soon as well :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Also my deepest apologies to @alissa14 , who I am now not allowed to vote for (or shoot) for at least a year probably. Your reads were absolute gold and you died for the sin of being right.
For real!! I wasn't engaging in wolfy lies when I said I'm proud of her. Amazing job for instantly catching me and Cray.
Also shoutout to @Trilt for the same.
@potentialsheltervet why'd you kill Zenge pls, I deserved to die
She didn’t want to PM more people and risk messing up lol
This, and also so it would create a WIFOM spiral so intense I might just be able to pull out a win.
Because she knows I would have turned on her like a dime on a lemon.
And that too, whatever that means.

I like you. Please stay.
I really felt welcome in this game! Like I feel like I made more friends and the vibes were really nice and made the game so enjoyable.
Usually I like less villaging but this game was GOATED . Ty everyone

Also love to Trilt that even tho they were on the wrong track at the end, they still like, REALLY OBTOWNED and just made it so no one was voting for them. They got fooled by those damn pockety PMs and psv having a killer game.
And I feel like they now will never vote off consensus in a MyLo/LyLo situation now haha.
So its always a learning experience, the most important part of the game is having fun! And dancing to Pony Salvaje in this game in particular

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Also, I was definitely not kidding when I said the literal first thing I did as I woke up from anesthesia was think about the thread.
This game was so tense and I definitely thought I was going to get yeeted, like, every day. Phew.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users