MarWWel -- GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I said bugs before you said antman cause I didn’t wanna come out and say it :p
I was thinking of Bugs Bunny from your newb game. @WildZoo

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
We're Cap (me) and Agent Carter (True)
Which is why I was probing SAR about her softing Cap reveal because then I was going to say "NO YOU AIN'T" if she were fakeclaiming.

Y'all I never softed cap. It was my profile pic before the game roles went out :laugh:

:biglove:
I wanna know what the softs were though.

I'm sure the nooblets know already!

I'd have to find them again but if I remember correctly it was an unusual emoji react that I don't use on a post of yours and a post of Zenge's talking about iron man.

So, tbf it was VERY soft

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I said bugs before you said antman cause I didn’t wanna come out and say it :p
well heck
I do have something I want to quote from my role PM because called it:
"not ruling out the possibility of a 3p, since I think Loki would be in this game but not as a wolf nor villager"
Before bob's role reveal. I'm a champion

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Y'all I never softed cap. It was my profile pic before the game roles went out :laugh:

I'd have to find them again but if I remember correctly it was an unusual emoji react that I don't use on a post of yours and a post of Zenge's talking about iron man.

So, tbf it was VERY soft
YA KEPT TALKING ABOUT HIS ASS

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry I could have talked about his biceps too, I like them both equally.

But again, only because my profile pic talks about his ass. Which has been there longer than roles :laugh:
These are irrelevant details to the mechanical minds

• Haha
I had a god damn flerken delivered to me and it’s like reach your arm if you dare :1devilish:

That was when my role pm blew up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Day 4 Write Up:

1645411415529.png

The Avengers and their allies, the protectors of Earth, finally found and eliminated all the major evils that were on Earth. Finally it was safe from internal attack and chaos. Now they could focus all of their attention on outside and alien forces that may attack their precious home. Time to set up defenses and act a team to hopefully keep outside evil from damaging and wiping out the human race. Now they can rest easy and let their new defenses warn them if another attack occurs.

The_Breadmann: Dreykov, vanilla wolf who could gain an ability if night killed the Black Widow

VILLAGE WINS!!!

potentialsheltervet: Captain America, village mason
samac: Groot, village post restrictor
WildZoo: Captain Marvel, village night cancel
kdswg: Ant-Man, vanillager
Zenge142: Black Widow, village night vigalante
Truenamer: Agent Carter, village mason
genny: Shuri, village tinkerer
Barkley13: Spiderman, vanilla watcher
violetvett: Dr. Strange, vanillager
SARdoghandler: Iron Man, vanillager
Melchizedek: Ego, Lone Wolf
TelemarketingEnigma: Hulk, Vanillager
justafluff: Hela, vanilla wolf
AnimalMidwife: Thor, villlage tie-breaker
SportPonies: Thanos, strongarm wolf
Bobloblaw: Loki, Neutral
cubsrule4e: Black Panther, vanillager
Dana_May_B: Hawkeye, village vengeful
The_Breadmann: Dreykov, vanilla wolf

Thanks for playing everyone!​

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
@genny Did you forward the truth serum to me? I was going to use it on Bread then realized that would be silly since he was about to get yoten anyway, and now I just... have it stored away.

Ok, I would not have guessed that.

GREAT JOB VILLAGE!!!!!

• Care
I just wanted to clarify this is not a stomp because cubs died.

• Care
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
GOOOOO VILLAGE #BESTVILLAGEGAMEEVER

Fun game mods, great game village, everyone who was actually right about stuff thanks for letting me ride your coattails :laugh: :biglove:

Though I still think that Mel yeet belongs to me ;)

Best village team! Best village team!

• Love
  • Care
@genny Did you forward the truth serum to me? I was going to use it on Bread then realized that would be silly since he was about to get yoten anyway, and now I just... have it stored away.
lol yes. i was hoping you'd figure it out since i replied to you before night close and said wouldn't it be nice if you had truth serum?

• Love
The lone wolf was a major loss especially cause you chokers pulled it out of NOWHERE. Mel got to choose to kill someone on his wagon. The end
That was the best last minute “AH **** IT” moment I’ve ever been apart of

• Haha
  • Love
lol yes. i was hoping you'd figure it out since i replied to you before night close and said wouldn't it be nice if you had truth serum?
I briefly considered using it on you so that would've been awkward :rofl:
None of us can nominate our team for best village, right? One of the tots must step up

• Haha
The_Breadmann: Dreykov, vanilla wolf who could gain an ability if night killed the Black Widow
Well, good thing I didn’t counter claim fluff 😅

• Haha
@genny what I got out of the flerkin was the ability to make any item I wanted but I had to send it to someone else
Seemed logical to shove it back at you lol

• Haha