Madagascar Part TWWo - Eclectic Boogaloo Sign Ups (CLOSED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Will you take my finals for me please?
I don’t think you really want that

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Btw is there a noob game planned yet? I wanna participate either as manator or player, whatever fits my experience!

• Love
  • Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Btw is there a noob game planned yet? I wanna participate either as manator or player, whatever fits my experience!
I think signups are starting... end of Decemberish? I know Dubz and KD (at least) are modding it.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
I think signups are starting... end of Decemberish? I know Dubz and KD (at least) are modding it.
I have no inside knowledge but usually the game itself starts by the end of December. (Sometimes even before Christmas.) So I believe signups will be mid-December or earlier to minimize clashing with the start of the new semester.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
1670379581841.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I don’t think you really want that
Pretty sure you would do a lot better than me on my gen path and bacT finals. I feel okay about pharm and parasit but still have very little motivation to study. So no WW for me until they're over.

I feel this deeply. I don't think I remember anything from vet school. Let alone undergrad if that's what we're talking about hahaha
2nd year of vet school. It is hell

• Care
Roster:
1. PSV
2. Zenge
3. genny
4. Vis
Skill Issue. Santygrass
6. Clem
7. WildZoo
8. SAR
etc.

Subs:

Tots:
uts. Lawpy
1. Barks

• Love
We'll close sign ups as soon as we get a 9th person.

Full disclosure that if we start the game this weekend, whatever cycle happens to overlap with Monday will be extended because 3/3 of the mods will be busy with other things that day.

• Love
  • Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Final Roster:
1. PSV
2. Zenge
3. genny
4. Vis
Skill Issue. Santygrass
6. Clem
7. WildZoo
8. SAR
9. April

Subs:

Tots:
uts. Lawpy
1. Barks
pigeon. mayo

The game will open at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm fantasyland on Tuesday, 12/13.

• Love
Hi Dr. shorty when will roles be sent? I'm preparing for maximum life distraction

• Care
repeatedly refreshes SDN instead of studying for parasitology

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user