Has anyone heard anything from Meharry school yet?

Meharry Dental school class 2021 accepted/Interviews

• I applied to Meharry this cycle, but I haven't heard anything yet

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Has anyone applied to schools other than Meharry?

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Willmah

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing since the this...
607908be9f371fb4bc67e0b3bec753a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Nothing since the this...
607908be9f371fb4bc67e0b3bec753a9.jpg

I will apply today, do you know how long does it take to receive an email from them saying your application is completed? I took my DAT 8/28/17

Members don't see this ad :)
I will apply today, do you know how long does it take to receive an email from them saying your application is completed? I took my DAT 8/28/17

I submitted my application to AADSAS 07/06, and they sent me the supplemental 08/01. I believe that's the day it became available. I sent that in 08/12, and received the above email 8/22. I would think since the supplemental is available now you'll get it sometime next week. I hope that helps .

Did you submit your application?

Ohh but I never get anything like this yet! I have to call them tomorrow, do you think they ll answer? Have you tried to call them before? :)

Ohh but I never get anything like this yet! I have to call them tomorrow, do you think they ll answer? Have you tried to call them before? :)

Yes, I called 615-327-6998. They answered for me. What does your status say on AADSAS?

Yes, I called 615-327-6998. They answered for me. What does your status say on AADSAS?
More info needed! :(
Thank you so much I will try and call tomorrow I hope they answer me so I could figure out what they need!