Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Yeah they invited me for an interview a few weeks ago and I just got the email to fill out the secondary application on Friday (Oct 21st). Then today I received a time and date for my interview via email.
What were your stats if u dont mind me asking

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone's status on ADEA for Meharry say "received/ under review"? Just want to see if mine is different from anybody else and if it means anything other than just "application complete".
Mine says "received/under review" as well. Hopefully it changes to "Invited for Interview" for the both of us soon lol!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I only had one. Never received a second interview.
Maybe try reaching out to the school because at first I didn’t have my second interview but once I called I found out my interviewer has a family emergency then and they helped me get my interview conducted the next week.

I recieved an email invite to complete their supplemental application today.

what are your stats if you dont mind me asking?
Sure thing, probably should have started with that.

AADSAS mail-out date: 6/5/22
GPA (science, overall): 3.17, 3.7
DAT#1 score (april 2021): 20aa, 17ts, 21pat, 24rc. Sections under 17? Yes (bio, 15, and orgo, 16)
DAT#2 score (september 2022): 26aa, 23ts, 21pat, 27rc, no sections under 17 this time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sure thing, probably should have started with that.

AADSAS mail-out date: 6/5/22
GPA (science, overall): 3.17, 3.7
DAT#1 score (april 2021): 20aa, 17ts, 21pat, 24rc. Sections under 17? Yes (bio, 15, and orgo, 16)
DAT#2 score (september 2022): 26aa, 23ts, 21pat, 27rc, no sections under 17 this time.
That is amazing!!!!! Can I ask what you did differently this time? Do you have a break down?

That is amazing!!!!! Can I ask what you did differently this time? Do you have a break down?
I used dat bootcamp to prep, I really liked their random pat generator, but I will have to think about how to give you a better answer than that. Will send you a message after work.

I used dat bootcamp to prep, I really liked their random pat generator, but I will have to think about how to give you a better answer than that. Will send you a message after work.
Thank you so much!

I just received the supplemental email (I didn't get interview invitation yet...how did people receive supplemental after* interview invitation?)

Does this mean anything? The email says "your application submission will not be reviewed until you have completed and submitted your Supplemental" - does this mean they send supplemental email to every applicant?

just received it too

just received it too.. does that means anything?
I received it too and idk if this means anything bc some ppl here are saying they received interview invitations w/o the supplemental

just received it too

just received it too.. does that means anything?
I doubt That it means anything yet I feel like the people they interviewed at first were the ones with really high stats and now they’re just going through the rest of the applications the normal way i.e. supplemental first and then possible interview

Just received a supplemental today as well I'm not sure if it means anything but hoping for something good!!

Reactions: 1 user
I also received it. Now that so many people say they got it as well I'm feeling like it doesn't mean much like I originally thought.

Guys - is it worth paying for the supplemental fee at this point? haha...

Reactions: 1 users
Guys - is it worth paying for the supplemental fee at this point? haha...
Tough to say honestly. Usually you have to pay the supplemental fee for application complete for review however it seems different at this school. It’s a toss up for me in this scenario. If it’s a supplemental application, then yes you should do it if this is a school you’d be interested in attending. Is this a fee to pay or a secondary application to complete?

Creighton has you do a supplemental app and fee before they considered my app complete and for review. Just trying to get a better picture since I haven’t read this thread fully.

Tough to say honestly. Usually you have to pay the supplemental fee for application complete for review however it seems different at this school. It’s a toss up for me in this scenario. If it’s a supplemental application, then yes you should do it if this is a school you’d be interested in attending. Is this a fee to pay or a secondary application to complete?

Creighton has you do a supplemental app and fee before they considered my app complete and for review. Just trying to get a better picture since I haven’t read this thread fully.
We are supposed to complete a supplemental app and pay the fee. The thing is, according to some ppl in this thread, they were invited to interview w/o completing the supplemental application, which is odd bc previous years it has been supplemental first and then interview invite, that’s why everyone is so confused. The school seems all over the place.

We are supposed to complete a supplemental app and pay the fee. The thing is, according to some ppl in this thread, they were invited to interview w/o completing the supplemental application, which is odd bc previous years it has been supplemental first and then interview invite, that’s why everyone is so confused. The school seems all over the place.
Ah I see, weird. Hopefully, the school does a better job communicating.

Hey you are everywhere haha. I envy your GPA and list of interview invites...

Hard work pays off! I’m the new dental mod here so I’ve been trying to be more active and visit more of the forum threads. Just trying to help out and learn more! If you have any questions you can always PM me!
Am just saying, we appreciate your feedbacks!

Is anyone willing to share the supplemental essay questions? :) thank you so much in advance!

Is anyone willing to share the supplemental essay questions? :) thank you so much in advance!
It's only one question, " Please indicate why you wish to attend Meharry Medical College, School of Dentistry".

Hey everyone, my friend is asking if anyone chose nov 28 till dec 2 for their interview date and if you have received any email from the faculty members to interview? Nobody has reached out to her yet and she is wondering if anybody recieved an email from anyone this week. Also, If you did pick a date already, how long did it take for the committee members to reach out? Also, did both interviews happen on the same day?

I revieved no confirmation email after I filled out the survey. I picked the 28th to the 2nd as my interview period, recieved an email with details on the 28th in the evening, then scheduled it for today that same night. I have only had one interview with them so far, they said that a second interviewer may reach out in their original email, but the gentleman I spoke with today made it seem like this was it, so not sure what's going on in that regard. Hope this helps :)

I revieved no confirmation email after I filled out the survey. I picked the 28th to the 2nd as my interview period, recieved an email with details on the 28th in the evening, then scheduled it for today that same night. I have only had one interview with them so far, they said that a second interviewer may reach out in their original email, but the gentleman I spoke with today made it seem like this was it, so not sure what's going on in that regard. Hope this helps :)
How did the interview go?

Also, when did you receive the invitation the interview? sorry If im asking a lot!!

Also, when did you receive the invitation the interview? sorry If im asking a lot!!
No worries at all. My official interview invite was on 11/23, and I think/hope it went well! A little over 30 minutes, and once I relaxed and got off the script, so to speak, it felt less like an interview and more like a regular conversation about life. Who I am, what I want from life, why Meharry, all that good stuff.

No worries at all. My official interview invite was on 11/23, and I think/hope it went well! A little over 30 minutes, and once I relaxed and got off the script, so to speak, it felt less like an interview and more like a regular conversation about life. Who I am, what I want from life, why Meharry, all that good stuff.
Thank you so so much !!!

Nothing yet. I will send them an email to be sure I didnt mess something up but I think/hope it's just the one interview.
there's definitely two interviews. I had to email them about my second one and the interviewer reached out like 2 days later to set up a time