*** The Official Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Does anyone know when they will be sending information about the MHS program?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when they will be sending information about the MHS program?
They usually start coming around this time and sometimes as late as July. There were people that didn’t get in until a week or even a day before. The pre dents that got into MHS last year interviewed then were sent a rejection and invite. I’m not sure how the process is this year. I would suggest emailing them about it to see if you’re being considered. Also, there is a MHS 2020 information thread on here

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was able to get in contact with Ms.Thompson who works directly with admissions to confirm my acceptance to the MHS program which I’ll be accepting. If you’d like her number just DM me. If there’s a Facebook page or GroupMe please post the link in the thread.

Reactions: 8 users
I was able to get in contact with Ms.Thompson who works directly with admissions to confirm my acceptance to the MHS program which I’ll be accepting. If you’d like her number just DM me. If there’s a Facebook page or GroupMe please post the link in the thread.
Congrats!!

Reactions: 1 user

Yay!! Congratulations!!!

Reactions: 1 user
You're invited to my new group 'Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2024 Accepted Students.' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Here’s the group me for accepted students.

So I interviewed back in February. Haven't heard anything back and my portal status changed back to "Received/Application Complete". Is it safe to give up hope? Does anyone know if the seats are filled yet...

So I interviewed back in February. Haven't heard anything back and my portal status changed back to "Received/Application Complete". Is it safe to give up hope? Does anyone know if the seats are filled yet...

seats aren’t filled. Don’t give up hope. Have you contacted admissions since your interview?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I have been trying constantly to get in contact with admissions and Dr. Thompson. There has been no luck. I don’t know what to do and need to make next decisions. Any suggestions?

seats aren’t filled. Don’t give up hope. Have you contacted admissions since your interview?
Thanks good to know. Yeah I tried emailing a couple of times and I didn't get any response. Is there anyone in particular I should contact?

I got an acceptance to Meharry today!! I can't believe it, I am so grateful!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I got an acceptance to Meharry today!! I can't believe it, I am so grateful!

Seems like they’re sending another wave of acceptances cause I just got accepted to dds today as well.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Reactions: 2 users