Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Yeah some schools don't like being emailed. If you email them and they feel you're rushing the process, they'll just do a quick review of your application and instantly reject you. I personally declined the Meharry interview by not picking a date, that is why I'm still able to see what's available. It shows that you can select May 10th, and they have up to 5 days from that date to set up/conduct the interview. It appears they are struggling to fill the class, thus why they are conducting interviews in May unlike any other school as the application for next year's cycle is basically open already. Meharry is very behind schedule, and it's quite telling. Good luck!
I wonder if they sent out invites for the days they added.. I also just need closure.

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an email invitation for an interview this morning just before noon, and I was offered an interview time slot today (May 10th) or tomorrow morning (May 11th). I chose the 11th. Hopefully if anyone is still waiting out there than you hear some good news as well. I had pretty much written off Meharry. I wasn't expecting to hear anything from them; and then suddenly I received an invitation this morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I just got an email invitation for an interview this morning just before noon, and I was offered an interview time slot today (May 10th) or tomorrow morning (May 11th). I chose the 11th. Hopefully if anyone is still waiting out there than you hear some good news as well. I had pretty much written off Meharry. I wasn't expecting to hear anything from them; and then suddenly I received an invitation this morning.
When did you apply?

Members don't see this ad :)
Completed secondary application on January 8th.
Did you ever get a confirmation email after you completed your secondary application? I never got anything so I don't know if they ever got my secondary app.

Is your status at least at “Received/Application Complete”?
I can't see my old application anymore because I think they started the new application cycle but yes I am pretty sure it said that.

Did you ever get a confirmation email after you completed your secondary application? I never got anything so I don't know if they ever got my secondary app.
Yes I received a confirmation email saying "
Thank you for completing your online application! This e-mail confirms that you have successfully submitted your form.

Your file will be complete when Admissions has received all of the required admissions documents.

To verify that your form data has been sent, received, and confirmed, click on the listing for the institution under "Submitted forms" in your Personal Activity Page"

Has anyone heard anything? Anyone that interviewed heard anything back? Like a new application cycle has started and everything smh

Yes I received a confirmation email saying "
Thank you for completing your online application! This e-mail confirms that you have successfully submitted your form.

Your file will be complete when Admissions has received all of the required admissions documents.

To verify that your form data has been sent, received, and confirmed, click on the listing for the institution under "Submitted forms" in your Personal Activity Page"
Dang it, I never received an email like that. Either I forgot to do the supplement or they didn't receive it even though I completed it. I can't remember since it's been a couple of months now.

Did they mention an estimate of seats that are taken?

Even if you never received the email, you can check the portal on applyweb, and on the main page it'll say "Dental Supplemental Application - MeharryD" and to the right of that you should see a green box indicating "Submitted".
Do you mean AADSAS? I haven't heard about applyweb before.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone receive a rejection letter? I’m looking for any type of update lol but still applying for this cycle just in case.

Update for me: I didn’t receive a rejection email or anything in the mail, but I was recommended and accepted into the masters of health science 10 month program. The portal had the decision letter for the masters program.

Reactions: 4 users
Update for me: I didn’t receive a rejection email or anything in the mail, but I was recommended and accepted into the masters of health science 10 month program. The portal had the decision letter for the masters program.
The portal you’re speaking on, is the one that shows the supplemental submission?

So they interviewed you for dental school and didn’t give you an answer but recommended you to do the HS program? I’m confused with this whole process. Is the class full?

So they interviewed you for dental school and didn’t give you an answer but recommended you to do the HS program? I’m confused with this whole process. Is the class full?

Yes, admissions will recommend you for the MHS program if they feel as though you need to make your application “stronger”. Or recently they have opened it to applying directly to MHS.
I also believe the class is full. Orientation started on Monday for SOD.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, admissions will recommend you for the MHS program if they feel as though you need to make your application “stronger”. Or recently they have opened it to applying directly to MHS.
I also believe the class is full. Orientation started on Monday for SOD.
Good to know! Dang they start hella early lol MWU SOD don’t start until the last week of August.

How to get considered for the MHS program?

Sometimes they automatically recommend you to do the program (I believe they’ll email). You can also apply directly for MHS. But I believe the deadline for the application has passed.

Sometimes they automatically recommend you to do the program (I believe they’ll email). You can also apply directly for MHS. But I believe the deadline for the application has passed.
Yeah it’s just I still haven’t received a rejection email and classes started for class of 2025 so I was wondering if I’m being considered for a seat in the MHS program. Not sure who to contact and ask

Yeah it’s just I still haven’t received a rejection email and classes started for class of 2025 so I was wondering if I’m being considered for a seat in the MHS program. Not sure who to contact and ask

I’m not sure. You can try reaching out to admissions.
You may see an update on the AADSAS portal before an email though. That’s happened to me before.

Is this the rejection email people got?

1625245450409.png