*** The Official Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I was told that it takes about 3 weeks to hear back after you've interviewed.
I interviewed in January and haven’t heard anything

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone received an interview for this month or the upcoming month? Also, how close is the class to filling up?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received an interview for this month or the upcoming month? Also, how close is the class to filling up?
Class is roughly ~35-40% full based on the group me for Meharry. So I would say there’s still time for all to potentially hear back!

Class is roughly ~35-40% full based on the group me for Meharry. So I would say there’s still time for all to potentially hear back!
How can I join the groupme?

I'm very confused. Has anyone received a rejection after interviewing from Meharry? I'm not sure if I've been rejected or if I'm still being considered since I haven't heard anything for months.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm very confused. Has anyone received a rejection after interviewing from Meharry? I'm not sure if I've been rejected or if I'm still being considered since I haven't heard anything for months.
Meharry is known to do silent rejections and sometimes a mass rejection email towards the end of the cycle. Email someone in admissions to check on the status of your application. You interviewed so you might have been waitlisted or you’re being considered for their MHS program. They don’t finish picking the class until around May.

Has anyone been able to contact admissions in regards to when those who have been waitlisted will be notified? The wait is a killer! Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been able to contact admissions in regards to when those who have been waitlisted will be notified? The wait is a killer! Thanks
my ADEA AADSAS profile changed to waitlist for Meharry, but I didn't receive an email from them :(

Does anybody know when or if Meharry gives out scholarships to people who have been admitted into the 2024 class?

Do you know if they are done conducting interviews for this cycle or are they just not conducting interviews at this moment?
I believe it’s just for this moment from an email I received. The class is not full yet. However, I don’t know how they will proceed forward in terms of filling the class

Applied in November, have not heard anything yet. Any chances?

I believe it’s just for this moment from an email I received. The class is not full yet. However, I don’t know how they will proceed forward in terms of filling the class
Is there any chance they are considering not filling the class and simply taking what they have? I hope not :/

Is there any chance they are considering not filling the class and simply taking what they have? I hope not :/
Or could they just accept students without interviewing them? (I know Creighton doesnt interview after december, they just accept students without interviewing them)

They are continuing to fill the class. I know of some people who were accepted yesterday. Just keep your hopes up!

They are continuing to fill the class. I know of some people who were accepted yesterday. Just keep your hopes up!
Did they interview? Have you been able to get in contact with anyone at the school?

Did they interview? Have you been able to get in contact with anyone at the school?
Yes they interviewed in February. & so far Admissions said that they are not having any in person interviews now. My guess is that they will be offering acceptances to applicants who interviewed earlier in the year. Or they might opt to do Skype/Zoom interviews. All I know for sure is that the class is not full. If you contact Ms. April Curry at [email protected] she will most likely answer your questions.

Reactions: 4 users
Just got accepted today around 11:40am. I submitted my app in august and interviewed in December.
Ayeee congrats! Don’t forget to join the FB and Groupme :)

Yes they interviewed in February. & so far Admissions said that they are not having any in person interviews now. My guess is that they will be offering acceptances to applicants who interviewed earlier in the year. Or they might opt to do Skype/Zoom interviews. All I know for sure is that the class is not full. If you contact Ms. April Curry at [email protected] she will most likely answer your questions.

I emailed her and Dr. Thompson and have gotten no responses. Is there anything else I should try?

Who’s interviewed and not heard anything yet? Curious how many of us are still waiting to hear something.

• Sad
I didn't get an email, but my ADEA AADSAS portal changed to waitlisted for Meharry. I emailed admissions just to thank them for still considering me for the waitlist, but I have not heard anything.
Who’s interviewed and not heard anything yet? Curious how many of us are still waiting to hear something.

I didn't get an email, but my ADEA AADSAS portal changed to waitlisted for Meharry. I emailed admissions just to thank them for still considering me for the waitlist, but I have not heard anything.

Hmm that’s interesting my portal changed to application complete. I’ve also sent a couple of emails and called a few times for feedback but nothing.

The MHS students just finished up so now admissions is focused on them. It is about 20 of them but if they don't meet the requirements then more seats will open because they will be put on the waitlist. The waitlist is ranked by mainly DAT scores then gpa & other factors.

Reactions: 3 users
The MHS students just finished up so now admissions is focused on them. It is about 20 of them but if they don't meet the requirements then more seats will open because they will be put on the waitlist. The waitlist is ranked by mainly DAT scores then gpa & other factors.

Thank you for the update.

At least they sent an email for being denied.

Rejected!
Applied July 4
Never interviewed

rejected today no interview

Did your AADSAS portal change also? I didn’t get email or portal change.

I got rejected as well today, no interview. Applied Nov. 27