*** The Official Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Does anyone know if they're sending out anymore interview invites?
I believe meharry sends out interview invites well into April

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does any one know when meharry will be sending out their next round of acceptances?

Does any one know when meharry will be sending out their next round of acceptances?
I think it depends on when you interviewed. When did you interview?

I think it depends on when you interviewed. When did you interview?
I'm hoping they begin sending out acceptances on the 6th. I'm praying y'all

Last year students that interviewed 01/11/19 got their decisions 02/06/2019 ( 4 weeks ). Also it was a Wednesday, so maybe we will hear something Wednesday ( 02/05/2020)

Last year students that interviewed 01/11/19 got their decisions 02/06/2019 ( 4 weeks ). Also it was a Wednesday, so maybe we will hear something Wednesday ( 02/05/2020)
I’m praying to hear something tomorrow.

I heard someone just now got an acceptance! I am refreshing my email constantly right now!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Really?! Right now?
Apparently 1 person an hour ago and someone else earlier today that I know of. They said that they’re not sending them all out at once I guess so I’m hoping to hear something soon.

Apparently 1 person an hour ago and someone else earlier today that I know of. They said that they’re not sending them all out at once I guess so I’m hoping to hear something soon.
Okay, same lol. Good luck to us both :)

Reactions: 3 users
still waiting for an interview :) not losing hopes
:giggle:

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone. Has anyone had any updates on admissions? I interviewed all the way back in November and no updates yet.

Hi everyone. Has anyone had any updates on admissions? I interviewed all the way back in November and no updates yet.
I interviewed in December and I haven't heard anything back. :/ I'm getting worried and starting to lose hope. I got accepted into other schools but Meharry is my top choice. I have until Feb 15th and Feb 20th, to pay my deposits at the other schools so hopefully the come through before then.

I interviewed in December and I haven't heard anything back. :/ I'm getting worried and starting to lose hope. I got accepted into other schools but Meharry is my top choice. I have until Feb 15th and Feb 20th, to pay my deposits at the other schools so hopefully the come through before then.
Same!! But I don’t want to pay more than one deposit

I’m getting nervous because I interviewed the first interview of January and 2 people that interviewed on the same day and someone who interviewed after me have been accepted but Meharry made it seem like we would get an email about our status even if it’s not an acceptance so I’m not sure what to think.

Still haven’t heard anything either and I interviewed in December as well.

Has anyone emailed admissions and gotten a response?

Have you written a letter of intent?

I meant to post this earlier but I declined my offer to interview on 1/24 since I committed to another school. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Has anyone heard from Meharry recently about an acceptance or rejection?

Any hope at this point if no interview yet?

Does anyone know when the next set of interviews will be sent?

Interview is this week!!! Anybody got good advice on specific questions that were ask, maybe about current disparities or how the health care bill will affect Dentistry? (Or similar questions)

Interview is this week!!! Anybody got good advice on specific questions that were ask, maybe about current disparities or how the health care bill will affect Dentistry? (Or similar questions)
Every interviewer is different, I’ve heard different feedback. Most important I believe is to know the mission, why meharry, why dentistry, and to make sure you know what’s on your application.

When did everyone apply? I applied sort of late in October. I’ve heard from someone that applied in August not receiving an interview invite until January.

When did everyone apply? I applied sort of late in October. I’ve heard from someone that applied in August not receiving an interview invite until January.
Applied in June, received Invite in January, and accepted in February.

Applied in August, interviewed in November, accepted in December. Declined my seat though.

Applied August, interviewed December and have not heard back yet. Am I the only one?

Is anybody interviewing the this Friday on the 28th?