Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Any interviews issued this week?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Admissions emailed me today stating they have given my contact info to one of the committee members and they should get in touch with me for February....a lil vague but will remain prayful and faithful!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know how many seats they have filled so far?

Based off of the Facebook group & other groups I’m in I’m feeling like it’s about 10 ppl I feel like they have so much more seats to fill, and I do know students in the MHS program who do well will be in our entering class so I’m sure they’ll have some seats too.

Reactions: 1 users
Based off of the Facebook group & other groups I’m in I’m feeling like it’s about 10 ppl I feel like they have so much more seats to fill, and I do know students in the MHS program who do well will be in our entering class so I’m sure they’ll have some seats too.
Well that’s some uplifting news thanks! Hopefully they will start sending out more interviews soon

Reactions: 2 users
I was told the same thing so hopefully more interviews soon 🙏🏽

Amen, these are indeed great news! Hopefully we hear from them soon!

Did anybody have their status change from received/under review to received/ application complete? Does this mean silent rejection lol?

Members don't see this ad :)
They literally never respond to emails or answer the phone lmaoo

Oh honey that phone don’t work I’ve been trying to call there since before I applied to dental school. Emails do tho, I think they just taking their time to answer on purpose.

Oh honey that phone don’t work I’ve been trying to call there since before I applied to dental school. Emails do tho, I think they just taking their time to answer on purpose.
What email address did u get a response from [email protected]? Bc I’ve tried that Among others and got nothing

What email address did u get a response from [email protected]? Bc I’ve tried that Among others and got nothing

I never got a response from them I always email specific people those that deal with interviews/admissions answered pretty fast. [email protected] deals with admissions. I know people that have already emailed him so I know he’s probably swamped. The Drs that interviewed me responded quickly as well but I think that’s only because they were dealing with my interview.

I honestly think the shift in the AADSAS update means that they are making a little progress maybe with interviews/acceptances etc. I think that’s a good thing..

Hey for those who were accepted can you post your stats. DAT, GPA (science + overall), shadowing hours, and volunteer hours.

a bird told me they started calling for interviews...stay faithful

Reactions: 5 users
I was just accepted but will be turning down my seat. Hoping it goes to one of yall!

And @RudyHux I had a 20AA/TS. 3.5sgpa, 3.6 gpa. 100+ shadowing/ volunteering hours. Interviewed in late October- early November.

I was just accepted but will be turning down my seat. Hoping it goes to one of yall!

And @RudyHux I had a 20AA/TS. 3.5sgpa, 3.6 gpa. 100+ shadowing/ volunteering hours. Interviewed in late October- early November.
Congratulations for all of your acceptances, qq, how long did it take to receive an offer after your last interview? Thx

Could anyone attending dental school please confirm if we as students could apply for medicaid and food stamps while attending dental school? Also, could the medical insurance paid by the school be eliminated if you have medicaid?

You're invited to my new group 'Meharry SOD Class of 2025' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

For those who wanna join

Is anybody in this thread still waiting on an interview from Meharry?

Reactions: 7 users
God is good! Just received an acceptance to Meharry! Guys nothing is impossible!

Reactions: 5 users
Just received an interview!

Just got an interview invite as well! Submitted mid July. But also lol we choose an interview time and the interviewers have 5 days after that to contact us to schedule an actual interview time 😂 this is a lot.

Just got an interview invite as well! Submitted mid July. But also lol we choose an interview time and the interviewers have 5 days after that to contact us to schedule an actual interview time 😂 this is a lot.
Actually you guys will have to go through 2 interviews during that time. 2 separate interviewers should reach out and schedule these interviews.

Has anyone heard anything about the school still conducting interviews for this cycle?

Last contact I had (about 3 weeks ago) I was informed they still had plenty of spots to fill, not sure how active they've been. Blessings to you all!