Don't WWake the Baby - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I really really wanted to run a game with 2 converts. My last game (cats) was supposed to have 2 before it got downsized.

I think possibly this would have gone better "back in my day" when converts were more commonplace because what I gathered from Adult Chat is that they aren't as common anymore.

oooh cats!! My only conversion/rez ever! Norwegian Forest cat holds a fond place in my heart <3

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
That’s what I was *trying* to do with the seashell stick but noppppe Zenge had to go and murder April in cold blood. Also I included him in my village bloc for literally no reason besides him being the middleman 🤦🏻‍♀️

Actually, I got vig shot by Grebes :sorry:

Zenge and Vis surely could have kept me alive and I would have carried them to endgame lol
Yeah I was actually very upset when April died. I was very happy with our village block.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can’t tell if you’re joking or this could actually work like that and I just don’t understand lol
I mean, machanics can do whatever a mod wants, ergo fake ones can do whatever a wolf wants lol

I once claimed to be a seer who got results each night but could only reveal them after 6 days, and the results themselves were random between role name, ability and affiliation of my targets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I noticed, but it didn't feel right to point it out.

Probably wouldn't have made that much of a difference but I was amused that every single of you seemed to just not realize it was there.
I read the entirety of wolfchat at 4 in the morning after I was converted.
half to catch up, half to look for where and when zenge and Visc started to panic about me, and half to pick up their wolfing tactics

always be learning metaaaaaaaasssssss

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I read the entirety of wolfchat at 4 in the morning after I was converted.
half to catch up, half to look for where and when zenge and Visc started to panic about me, and half to pick up their wolfing tactics

always be learning metaaaaaaaasssssss
btw @Zenge142 you did not disappoint, pg 3 was a fun read :laugh:

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Was that when Vissy was sleeping?
Here I thought he was trolling people on Reddit with how furiously he was typing on his phone... NOPE.
He had like 7 different combinations of kills that all included killing Mel :laugh:

• Wow
Omg I just realized Sporty was right, a wolf *did* hop off of her vote on D1

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Omg I just realized Sporty was right, a wolf *did* hop off of her vote on D1
Ugh. Talk about right wolf wrong reason. I would have done that as village too. She was IRL busy moving and thus not on the thread to defend herself or talk to us. Might as well give her the day.

Of course if I’d sat on the sporty vote other people would have been calling for my wolfy head for sitting on a vote that’s not going anywhere on a player who isn’t around to defend themselves.

Damned if you do damned if you don’t. Smh.

• Care
Ugh. Talk about right wolf wrong reason. I would have done that as village too. She was IRL busy moving and thus not on the thread to defend herself or talk to us. Might as well give her the day.

Of course if I’d sat on the sporty vote other people would have been calling for my wolfy head for sitting on a vote that’s not going anywhere on a player who isn’t around to defend themselves.

How do you react to wrong wolf, right reason? :unsure:

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

It wasn’t the fact you jumped off my vote so much as your tone sounded insincere when you did it. I felt like there had to be at least one wolf on me in that vote, and you were the one who sounded sketchiest.

• Care
It wasn’t the fact you jumped off my vote so much as your tone sounded insincere when you did it. I felt like there had to be at least one wolf on me in that vote, and you were the one who sounded sketchiest.
Ouch. My tone was 100% sincere. I felt bad being on your vote at all when I learned you weren’t here. :sorry:

• Care
Sporty I was the only one who believed in you, and it gave me sketch points.

And you were the only one who believed in me, and it gave you sketch points.

And we were both villagers.

I legit wanted to hug you.

• Care
Ouch. My tone was 100% sincere. I felt bad being on your vote at all when I learned you weren’t here. :sorry:
Then it was a misinterpretation on my part that happened to nail a wolf 😅
Too bad it couldn't be a classic @SportPonies endgame misyeet situation...

Oh also @supershorty my prediction for the final yeet was correct :heckyeah:
ENDGAME SPORTY MISYEETS GET BORING BUT THATS JUST ME

• Care
At least there has only been one game where SOMEONE combined the “don’t listen to sporty at endgame” and “misyeet sporty at endgame”
You just have to learn to pocket me better, then maybe I'll listen to you instead of AM

• Care
  • Hmm
Cray in our PM: I don’t care if you and Genny are wolves I like you guys and want to work with you. So here is this important wolf hunting item I have, who do you guys think I should use it on?

cray on thread: I’m getting suspicious of sunny and genny

cray in other PMs: if I die sunny did it.
I’m so sorry, Sunny. If it helps at all, you being completely honest about the PMs really convinced me you were village

• Care