Don't WWake the Baby - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Questions:

Finally, so why couldn’t we talk about game PM choices on thread until final?

was the motion chaos detected in my room just me opening a PM?

realization:

OMG the day that I wanted the me/Genny tie to happen and let fate decide? Turns out I had an item that would give me tie breaking ability (mods wouldn’t tell me what it was)! Wow such a coincidence.

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I kinda dismissed it once you told me I got to pick who I redirected someone to, honestly. Didn’t seem as useful as the redirect, since I didn’t know which of us or when we would be more likely to be seered/vigged.
It scared me more than anything. Like without knowing the outcome it felt like so much could have gone wrong. We usually had such a valuable need for the redirect too.

Reactions: 1 user
OMG the day that I wanted the me/Genny tie to happen and let fate decide? Turns out I had an item that would give me tie breaking ability (mods wouldn’t tell me what it was)! Wow such a coincidence.
I got this item N0 and we learned in dead chat that had there been a tie D1, I actually would have had a vote because of it even though my vote didn't count because ded.

I initially thought it was like a cute consolation prize, or a protective item that came at a sickly ironic time (because dragons protect their castles/lairs/nests/etc.) lolol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Because it helps them grow big and strong. I was worried it would be a delayed bomb and at a certain point in the game anyone who’d drank it would grow up.
Z we were already grown up.

Also you told me to drink it!!!! Rude

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
First I was convinced the colostrum did exactly what it said it did. Then I worried it was a made up useless item when it was revealed that that was a power. Then I was worried someone had a power to make deadly items and sent me fake colostrum (faux-lostrum?) because I figured out what real colostrum did.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I got this item N0 and we learned in dead chat that had there been a tie D1, I actually would have had a vote because of it even though my vote didn't count because ded.

I initially thought it was like a cute consolation prize, or a protective item that came at a sickly ironic time (because dragons protect their castles/lairs/nests/etc.) lolol
I tried to ride it but mods said I was too fat :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Oh damn , I had the scumteam almost down in my d4 interaction analysis

I wonder if the wolves noticed
Yes hence why your untimely demise as soon as your reads looked less damning before you had a chance to start wolf reading us again 😅

Members don't see this ad :)
I kinda dismissed it once you told me I got to pick who I redirected someone to, honestly. Didn’t seem as useful as the redirect, since I didn’t know which of us or when we would be more likely to be seered/vigged.

At least you knew it was there lol. You could have chosen who to deflect onto too though.

Questions:

Finally, so why couldn’t we talk about game PM choices on thread until final?

was the motion chaos detected in my room just me opening a PM?

realization:

1. Because I didn't want people to be able to base their decisions for PMs off decisions other were making. Like I didn't want people to be able to purposely make a PM chain or pick a point of contact or anything like that. So anonymous decisions until all choices were made.

2. Yes, it was just you opening a PM

1. Because I didn't want people to be able to base their decisions for PMs off decisions other were making. Like I didn't want people to be able to purposely make a PM chain or pick a point of contact or anything like that. So anonymous decisions until all choices were made.
Very thoughtful mod decision. I like it.

Lol actually no, it was about the Cadbury chocolate factory. Here's the discussion:

"Also, since it's not going to hurt anything for me to tell you, I'm basically a fruit vendor but with random purposeless items I get to design. I'm the person who sent Genny the wolfy rock lol. More specifically, a gray river stone that vaguely resembles both a cat and a wolf, but it seems she didn't share the full flavor for whatever reason.

So if you're village, I hope that helps you village read me (I get it if it doesn't), and if you're a wolf, please don't kill me, I don't have anything of use lol"

And his response two minutes later:

"I’m watching a documentary about the Cadbury chocolate factory and it’s like... just barely interesting enough that I can’t turn it off. I need to know what happens. But it follows different stories. They’re designing a chocolate bar with 35% less sugar. There’s a “find the white chocolate cream egg” campaign, sort of like the golden tickets from willy wonka. Actually there’s literally a golden ticket wrapped around the eggs with cash prizes."
ZENGE PLS

he told me about your PM but conveniently neglected to mention his response :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Deflector deflects ajs's watching > he gets my name instead of the deflectors :heckyeah:
That could have worked but I definitely would have pushed that the more likely mechanic is that deflection causes me to watch a different person, not just get the wrong name for the action.

I gotta figure out if this checks out 🤔
That’s not what actually was happening. Deflection causes you to watch a different person. A doppelgänger kind of thing would cause you to see the wrong person doing an action.

That’s not what actually was happening. Deflection causes you to watch a different person. A doppelgänger kind of thing would cause you to see the wrong person doing an action.
I was thinking deflector wolf uses it in themself while doing the kill, so would deflect you watching them kill. Might not have *actually* worked that way but I could have claimed it lol

• Wow
You can say a lot to yourself in 20 minutes lol
Do you want to see some wolfchat because between my *SUDDEN PANIC okay I’m good* and propensity to fall asleep/disappear and leave z to his own thoughts there is a lot of z panicking to himself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

I was thinking deflector wolf uses it in themself while doing the kill, so would deflect you watching them kill. Might not have *actually* worked that way but I could have claimed it lol
Right I wasn’t saying that did happen, I was saying if WZ crazy hypothetical chain of night actions was theoretically possible

The much simpler thing would have been me claiming tourist or some innocuous thing but you know, hindsight is 20/20 and all that

What if I claimed protector and said there must be a strongarm wolf :thinking:

• Hmm
Do you want to see some wolfchat because between my *SUDDEN PANIC okay I’m good* and propensity to fall asleep/disappear and leave z to his own thoughts there is a lot of z panicking to himself
The night right after I died was...something :laugh:

• Wow
  • Haha
More specifically, a gray river stone that vaguely resembles both a cat and a wolf, but it seems she didn't share the full flavor for whatever reason.
So the fruit vendor could say something about sending a rock that looks like a cat, and then I'd know who they were, and have the start of a village bloc.

So the fruit vendor could say something about sending a rock that looks like a cat, and then I'd know who they were, and have the start of a village bloc.
That’s what I was *trying* to do with the seashell stick but noppppe Zenge had to go and murder April in cold blood. Also I included him in my village bloc for literally no reason besides him being the middleman 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Care
Deflector deflects ajs's watching > he gets my name instead of the deflectors :heckyeah:
Can’t tell if you’re joking or this could actually work like that and I just don’t understand lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
But is fruit vendor ALWAYS village? And how would I know you're village just for receiving the item?

That’s what I was *trying* to do with the seashell stick but noppppe Zenge had to go and murder April in cold blood. Also I included him in my village bloc for literally no reason besides him being the middleman 🤦🏻‍♀️
Actually, I got vig shot by Grebes :sorry:

Zenge and Vis surely could have kept me alive and I would have carried them to endgame lol

• Wow
  • Care
Can’t wolves be fruit vendors?

• Hmm