Don't WWake the Baby - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Alright, well let's just get a better picture of this...

@genny @Aprilthearab @Animal Midwife @sunshinefl @Chaostrodon @WildZoo @Crayola227 @Zenge142 @BobLoblaw78 @SportPonies @supershorty @The_Breadmann

Nothing has changed as of right now, but if this game started the 14th instead of the 7th would you still be able to play?

-------

@alleycat03 @vetmedhead @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @vetschoolsletmeinplease @PhiloslothicalStudent

I don't know if I missed anybody but you all indicated the timing was not good for you. Is the 14th any better or still no good for you?

------

And @PippyPony you're still on the fence but the earlier start date is better for you?
14th is still no good, it's the day after graduation and I'm going to be caught up in things related to that and packing to move after that

Reactions: 1 user

@genny @Aprilthearab @Animal Midwife @sunshinefl @Chaostrodon @WildZoo @Crayola227 @Zenge142 @BobLoblaw78 @SportPonies @supershorty @The_Breadmann

Nothing has changed as of right now, but if this game started the 14th instead of the 7th would you still be able to play?

-------

@alleycat03 @vetmedhead @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @vetschoolsletmeinplease @PhiloslothicalStudent

I don't know if I missed anybody but you all indicated the timing was not good for you. Is the 14th any better or still no good for you?

------

And @PippyPony you're still on the fence but the earlier start date is better for you?
I can play whenever

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
14th is still no good, it's the day after graduation and I'm going to be caught up in things related to that and packing to move after that
I'm in this same exact situation, so I don't think the 14th will really be any better for me either :(

-------

------

Finals start on May 10th and I graduate on May 15th. So if you go with the later start date I will be more available/free but I can make either work.

1. genny
2. Vis
3. April
4. AM
5. sunshine
6. Chaostrodon
7. Dubz
8. Cray
9. Zenge142
10. Alissa?
11. Bahblahblah (Bobloblaw)
13. alleycat
14. Sporty
17. shorty
20.RawToast

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

-------

------

sorry that I'm responding late. If the first full cycle is the 14th it might be hard for me, because I'll have parents and then graduation back to back. I'll basically miss two cycles on a 12/12. If it's a partial cycle that ends the 15th night, it would be fine.

-------

------

Oh whoops I should also respond to this

I'm in the same boat as Sporty, there's basically no way I'll be on SDN the 15th and 16th so I'd be missing two cycles.

Unless you guys wanna kill me in the first cycle, which I'd rather not lol

sorry that I'm responding late. If the first full cycle is the 14th it might be hard for me, because I'll have parents and then graduation back to back. I'll basically miss two cycles on a 12/12. If it's a partial cycle that ends the 15th night, it would be fine.

Oh whoops I should also respond to this

I'm in the same boat as Sporty, there's basically no way I'll be on SDN the 15th and 16th so I'd be missing two cycles.

Unless you guys wanna kill me in the first cycle, which I'd rather not lol

None of these dates are hard. If we were doing a later start I could easily do 15th rather than 14th. As long as this is over before June and isn't bumping other games, I am good.

It's probably going to start on a long night. It's 24 hour full cycles but it's 21/3 rather than 12/12 and I don't know if that makes a difference in your ability to check in during the day cycle.

Not sure we have enough people to run on either date, but at least with a later start we have more time to scrounge people up lmao.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
None of these dates are hard. If we were doing a later start I could easily do 15th rather than 14th. As long as this is over before June and isn't bumping other games, I am good.

It's probably going to start on a long night. It's 24 hour full cycles but it's 21/3 rather than 12/12 and I don't know if that makes a difference in your ability to check in during the day cycle.

Not sure we have enough people to run on either date, but at least with a later start we have more time to scrounge people up lmao.
I can guarantee I'll be back on SDN by the 17th. I've got my boyfriend's graduation on the 15th, my graduation on the 16th, dinner with his family both nights, and my parents will be visiting the whole weekend, and it doesn't feel right to try to cut back my time on them.

If you're cool with starting without me and/or pushing it back a day or two and/or starting the first cycle long, I'll still definitely be playing!

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
We don't have the sign ups, so we're not going to run this on the 7th. If you're itching to play a game the sign ups for champ practice are up and that one is running ASAP.

As far as this game goes, I think we're pushing the start date back to roughly the 17th (pending how long the practice game runs) and seeing if we can get enough sign ups for that. If you're already signed up and this is good for you please give the reaction of your choice to this post so I know you're still in. If you can no longer play with the adjusted start date, then please remove yourself from sign ups. I'll go ahead and tag anyone who hasn't responded.

And uh... I guess tag anyone who you think might be able to play this later date.

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Doggo and I are on nights until the 23rd 😬
Quick question: since the game is open 21/3(ish) shouldn’t you have enough time during the “day” cycle to contribute? I know cray is usually on in the very early mornings, so maybe you could post then, like she does? Samac was just working nights and managed to play the WoWP game. If it’s simply too hard of a rotation for it to work, then totally disregard this message. You know your limitations much better than me. I just thought I would check in and encourage you and @Doggo Labs to play even with night shifts!

Quick question: since the game is open 21/3(ish) shouldn’t you have enough time during the “day” cycle to contribute? I know cray is usually on in the very early mornings, so maybe you could post then, like she does? Samac was just working nights and managed to play the WoWP game. If it’s simply too hard of a rotation for it to work, then totally disregard this message. You know your limitations much better than me. I just thought I would check in and encourage you and @Doggo Labs to play even with night shifts!
We will be working pretty much 7:30 PM to 8:30 AM and if we only sleep 8 hours that really only leaves us 3 hours to play, eat, and do other necessary things. And while in the ICU we can’t be on our phones or using our computers for games. If we get get caught we could fail the rotation. I would absolutely love to play, but right now it’s just not feasible with this rotation.

• Care
We will be working pretty much 7:30 PM to 8:30 AM and if we only sleep 8 hours that really only leaves us 3 hours to play, eat, and do other necessary things. And while in the ICU we can’t be on our phones or using our computers for games. If we get get caught we could fail the rotation. I would absolutely love to play, but right now it’s just not feasible with this rotation.
protect doggos and barky

No but for real, classes and rotations take priority over WW.

• Care
Oh no, that sounds awful. Please prioritize everything else in your lives and disregard my ignorant idea. 13 hour overnight shifts sound so gross :oops:

• Care
Oh no, that sounds awful. Please prioritize everything else in your lives and disregard my ignorant idea. 13 hour overnight shifts sound so gross :oops:
Just done with the first one! It’s wasn’t terrible, and was chiller than I thought it would be. Off to bed now!

• Care
Just done with the first one! It’s wasn’t terrible, and was chiller than I thought it would be. Off to bed now!
I kinda like overnights. Sometimes it's really chill... and when it's not chill, it's usually because there's something super interesting & exciting going on.

Hopefully you get some days off, though. 13 hour shifts in any format are exhausting without 24+ hour breaks in the middle.

I kinda like overnights. Sometimes it's really chill... and when it's not chill, it's usually because there's something super interesting & exciting going on.

Hopefully you get some days off, though. 13 hour shifts in any format are exhausting without 24+ hour breaks in the middle.
I have tonight off which kinda sucks, but I’ll stay up to keep the sleep pattern up

• Care
1. genny
2. Vis
3. April
3.1415 Mel
4. AM
5. sunshine
6. Chaostrodon
7. Dubz
8. Cray
9. Zenge142
10. Alissa?
13. alleycat
14. Sporty
17. shorty
20.RawToast

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
So who is up to play?? Sounds like Finn will be starting the game around the 17th? cycles are 21/3 day/night

@vetmedhead @PhiloslothicalStudent @Lawpy :whistle: @Ms Procrastinator @Cyndia @LaineyLou @capri1722 @kraskadva @holdthemayo @mkg323 @Dinashadow @BigCats @samac @TelemarketingEnigma @Acehunter123 @pawprintsandponytails @jaboo @katashark @Lupin21 @DocEspana @LetItSnow

@alissa14 @Aprilthearab you were both maybes last I heard. Are you two able to play?

1. genny
2. Vis
3. April
3.1415 Mel
4. AM
5. sunshine
6. Chaostrodon
7. Dubz
8. Cray
9. Zenge142
10. Alissa?
13. alleycat
14. Sporty
17. shorty
20.RawToast

Reactions: 2 users
I need an answer too!!
I think it was some kind of SDN update that disappeared very quickly because it was not well-accepted. There were upvotes and stuff that made it look like Reddit too

So who is up to play?? Sounds like Finn will be starting the game around the 17th? cycles are 21/3 day/night

@vetmedhead @PhiloslothicalStudent @Lawpy :whistle: @Ms Procrastinator @Cyndia @LaineyLou @capri1722 @kraskadva @holdthemayo @mkg323 @Dinashadow @BigCats @samac @TelemarketingEnigma @Acehunter123 @pawprintsandponytails @jaboo @katashark @Lupin21 @DocEspana @LetItSnow

@alissa14 @Aprilthearab you were both maybes last I heard. Are you two able to play?

1. genny
2. Vis
3. April
3.1415 Mel
4. AM
5. sunshine
6. Chaostrodon
7. Dubz
8. Cray
9. Zenge142
10. Alissa?
13. alleycat
14. Sporty
17. shorty
20.RawToast
If it starts on the 17th or later (or if it starts on the 16th but I can get some D1 posting minimum wiggle room) I'll be playing!

• Love
Still 4 people short of being able to run so... idk. This game should be relatively noob friendly (ie there's nothing completely insane) so if you can think of anybody who hasn't played but might want to, tag them as well. If we can't scrounge 'em up then maybe someone else can run a smaller game for those of you who are signed up.

UGH fine if it means cheezit will stop bugging me IRL

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I’ve run out of excuses. I’ll do it

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users