Don't WWake the Baby - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also I realize both dds and sunny annoy be wolves. But I figure one will be voted off and that will determine what the other is.

edit: cannot, not “annoy”.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
don't really have time for that.
No, I suppose we don’t. Which is why I’m voting dds. I really think he’s a wolf. Unfortunately there’s nothing I’ve seen so far that makes me more sure of anyone else than I am of him.

Members don't see this ad :)
alternative here is a no-vote, if mods would allow that. But it would also require enough people being active right now and the only people who have been lately are the ones that I find sketch lol

@finnickthedog
Are no-votes accepted as a vote?
Additionally, did you plan on giving us notification when we're at MOLO/YOLO (formerly lylo)?

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
No, I suppose we don’t. Which is why I’m voting dds. I really think he’s a wolf. Unfortunately there’s nothing I’ve seen so far that makes me more sure of anyone else than I am of him.
@alleycat03 @sunshinefl thoughts on a dds vote?
If there are three wolves left, he's nearly certainly a wolf. If there are two, I'm less convinced; especially with Visc and Zenge both putting him in the wolfy pile.

I still feel better sitting on Zenge.

Reactions: 1 user
It's not just England, Z. You always play better than this as a villager. That was just the game I pulled quotes from.
Do I? That seems to be at odds with my actual win record as a villager.
Emojis - Village - Loss
Muppets - Village - Loss
Basics - Village - Loss
Goats - Village - Loss
Harry Potter - Village - Loss
Guardians of the Galaxy - Village - Loss
Shades of Red - Village - Loss
Stickman - Village - Win

The last game was literally the first and only game I’ve won as village.

Do I? That seems to be at odds with my actual win record as a villager.
Emojis - Village - Loss
Muppets - Village - Loss
Basics - Village - Loss
Goats - Village - Loss
Harry Potter - Village - Loss
Guardians of the Galaxy - Village - Loss
Shades of Red - Village - Loss
Stickman - Village - Win

The last game was literally the first and only game I’ve won as village.
village wins require teamwork. You are not a team on your own, but you are a darn good villager so honestly... these stats mean nothing.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
@Zenge142 you like, gonna defend at all, bro?

or are you the redirector and that’s why you haven’t bothered
I have been defending myself all day. I’ve been defending myself from Sunny. I’ve been defending myself from you. I’ve defended myself from Alley.

It’s just me by myself. No one else is defending me, unlike Sunny. This feels very similar to Emojis.

• Okay...
@alleycat03 @sunshinefl thoughts on a dds vote?
If there are three wolves left, he's nearly certainly a wolf. If there are two, I'm less convinced; especially with Visc and Zenge both putting him in the wolfy pile.

I still feel better sitting on Zenge.
But I thought the interactions with him and Dubz would clear him? She pushed him on D3 and voted for him and that was definitely after she was a wolf because she killed Mel on N2

Hey Vis why do you think I’m so wolfy? I’m like the 2nd wolfiest person on your list, after Sunny? Since when have you been wolf reading me??

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
But I thought the interactions with him and Dubz would clear him? She pushed him on D3 and voted for him and that was definitely after she was a wolf because she killed Mel on N2
hmm yeah.

What did the vote look like at that point? And what was it at the end of D3? Was she previously voting for him?
I would look for these things myself but my internet is b a d right now.

I also want the reasoning for this, especially because I just did a Visc iso and she has dds as a wolfy lean on Thursday. (Zenge as a village lean)
If you did an iso you would have seen me multiple times saying that although dds looked otherwise wolfy to me, Dubz voting there after she was converted is a good enough reason for me not to vote there. On Thursday I didn’t know Dubz was a wolf. Maybe it looked inconsistent to you because you knew she was a wolf then.

• Hmm
  • Okay...
If you did an iso you would have seen me multiple times saying that although dds looked otherwise wolfy to me, Dubz voting there after she was converted is a good enough reason for me not to vote there. On Thursday I didn’t know Dubz was a wolf. Maybe it looked inconsistent to you because you knew she was a wolf then.
okay, I buy the dds read change then. But the attempt at throwing this back on me is unnecessary. We just asked you to answer a question.

What makes you put alley so high up and dds so far down? I’m sure you said it before but could you show me where you did?
Alley on reread doesn’t look like she’s sincerely committed to wolfhunting. I’m reading it as her having learned from getting voted for being perceived as quiet and/or hedgey and wishy-washy in orevious games, and taking a more solid stance on things but in such a way that she’s often not bringing up new ideas, just doing enough to blend in with the village. Admittedly it’s a feelings-based read. There aren’t specific actions that have looked wolfy or villagey to me.

dds like I said above is basically the opposite, feelings told me he was woofing but the one action of Dubz voting for him is enough for me to seriously doubt that.

• Hmm
@ajs513 if you believe sunny is a wolf above most others, why are you sitting on dds and letting this tie stalemate go on forever?
Not that I WANT you to vote sunny because I wholeheartedly believe she is a villager. It just seems... counterintuitive.
And on that note, why not Zenge? Because like. He's probably a woof. I say that with 90% certainty.

@ajs513 if you believe sunny is a wolf above most others, why are you sitting on dds and letting this tie stalemate go on forever?
Not that I WANT you to vote sunny because I wholeheartedly believe she is a villager. It just seems... counterintuitive.
And on that note, why not Zenge? Because like. He's probably a woof. I say that with 90% certainty.
Because I just don’t feel certain. And I don’t want to be the deciding vote. If a game is going to be won or lost because of me, that’s just not something I feel comfortable with. Especially after last night’s major screw up while I tried to be a hero.

• Okay...
hmm yeah.

What did the vote look like at that point? And what was it at the end of D3? Was she previously voting for him?
I would look for these things myself but my internet is b a d right now.
Here’s the tally 30 mins before deadline
Day 3 Vote Tally

sunshine (1) - Zenge
April ()
AM (1) - Cray
grebes (4) - sloth, alleycat, sunshine, dds
dds (4) - genny, ajs, DubZ, grebes
sloth (3) - AM, Chaos, Visc
Zenge (1) - Sporty
Sporty (1) - April

15/15

Leading: @grebes4lyfe & @ddstothecor

Missing: --

Vote deadline at 10pm EDT (~30 MINUTES)
And here’s the final tally.
As you can see, there’s a lot of movement onto sunshine. Grebes and April both flipped village and I already explained why I was suspicious of Sunny at that point. Sunny self-prezed onto Sloth. Dubz stayed on DDS the entire time.
Day 3 FINAL Vote Tally

sunshine (4) - Zenge, grebes, April, alley
April ()
AM () -
grebes (1) - sloth
dds (3) - genny, ajs, DubZ
sloth (6) - AM, Chaos, Visc, Cray, dds, sunshine
Zenge (1) - Sporty
Sporty () -

15/15

Check yo votes

Here’s the tally 30 mins before deadline

And here’s the final tally.
As you can see, there’s a lot of movement onto sunshine. Grebes and April both flipped village and I already explained why I was suspicious of Sunny at that point. Sunny self-prezed onto Sloth. Dubz stayed on DDS the entire time.
I appreciate this.
With a vote that close, it does call into question whether that's something a w/w Dubz/DDS would do. But again, I want to go back and see what Dubz's reads were pre-conversion too. If she already was strongly riding on his vote, then it's less likely a clear for DDS.

Hey Vis why do you think I’m so wolfy? I’m like the 2nd wolfiest person on your list, after Sunny? Since when have you been wolf reading me??
Process of elimination (ajs mel and dds are strong to pretty strong village reads), you’re sketchy by association with Sporty, and between you sunny and Z you feel the least villagey to me.

• Hmm
  • Sad
Process of elimination (ajs mel and dds are strong to pretty strong village reads), you’re sketchy by association with Sporty, and between you sunny and Z you feel the least villagey to me.
"sketchy by association with [person I think is a wolf]" is like. Not a great reason to think someone is sketchy.

What if I'm a wolf (spoiler: I'm not) and pocketed alley?
What if alley and I independently came to the same conclusions?
What if you're a wolf and trying to stay off the vote with your packmates?

I know you said you feel she's sheeping reads, but like I said earlier. That's not a great wolf move and I FAR more often hear villagers echoing reads than wolves do. This is weak.

• Hmm
If the village bloc that is semi-cleared because of interactions with Dubz is Mel AJS and DDS, the rest of us need to figure out who is wolf and who is not. I *know* for a fact that I am a villager. So for me, that leaves Sunny, Zenge, Sporty, and Vis, and 3 of you are probably wolves. Us villagers need to coalesce around 1 person because the wolves can control this vote and win. So basically I have to figure out if sunshine and sporty are wolves or if Vis and Z are

Kangaroos (and a few other species) can suspend embryonic development because they're like... weird and stuff.
also differential lactation!!! its my best dinner-table appropriate "whats a cool animal fact" response (otherwise i like the shock factor of the smegma bean, unless im around horse people who already know that fact and then i like googling pictures of strangles chondroids)

Because I just don’t feel certain. And I don’t want to be the deciding vote. If a game is going to be won or lost because of me, that’s just not something I feel comfortable with. Especially after last night’s major screw up while I tried to be a hero.
Why do you think with certainty that DDS is a wolf? Based on Dubz (the only
Wolf we’ve found) voting for him on D3 and how close he could’ve been to getting eliminated, I really don’t think he is compatible in a pack with Dubz

Why am I not surprised to see my exact wolf pack picks voting together and defending each other at what’s apparently MYLO?

@ajs513 i get that you’re basically policy voting dds (voting someone based on personal philosophy)with some sketchiness from his push on you, but I don’t think he’s a wolf.

@Viscernable time to **** or get off the pot. If Sunshine is your top wolf read, you needs to vote there. I agree with you that alley is sketchy but I want this wolf!sunshine flip to confirm that read. I’ll vote with you there tomorrow.

• Dislike
great, so we're gonna leave it a tie and let them both die. Or neither of them die and relive this nightmare tomorrow. Or the mods decide who dies.
Or, most likely, you not moving lets Visc move and break the tie, and since she's like, probably a wolf, then for sure the villager is getting voted off.

I’m comfortable voting with Mel, and at this time I’m willing to table the thought of dds being a wolf due to the dubious relation with Dubz. I want to make it abundantly clear- I think dds is classless and offensive in a way that hasn’t been cool since middle school. But that has nothing to do with why I feel that he’s a wolf.

unvote dds

Vote sunny

• Angry
Why am I not surprised to see my exact wolf pack picks voting together and defending each other at what’s apparently MYLO?

@ajs513 i get that you’re basically policy voting dds (voting someone based on personal philosophy)with some sketchiness from his push on you, but I don’t think he’s a wolf.

@Viscernable time to **** or get off the pot. If Sunshine is your top wolf read, you needs to vote there. I agree with you that alley is sketchy but I want this wolf!sunshine flip to confirm that read. I’ll vote with you there tomorrow.
for the love of village, play better. And I know there's no freaking way you read the 62 bazillion pages that I just posted so thanks for rolling in at the last 10 minutes to sit on your vote for a villager.

• Love
The issue I have is that I and others have noticed you overreacting in a way that makes me feel you’re trying to keep yourself in the game due to pity. I’ve never attacked you. The fact that you consider anything I’ve said about you an attack proves my point. The reason I have you so high up is that it all just pings really high on my sketch radar.
Actually I’ve asked to die out of pity. It was you who made that impossible when you came off my vote yesterday.

and believe me guys, if I was a wolf and zenge wasn’t, I would have killed him by now just for my sanity.

Anyway I checked in to see if the vote was suddenly different in a way that mattered. Like I was 3-3 with dds now.

I’m comfortable voting with Mel, and at this time I’m willing to table the thought of dds being a wolf due to the dubious relation with Dubz. I want to make it abundantly clear- I think dds is classless and offensive in a way that hasn’t been cool since middle school. But that has nothing to do with why I feel that he’s a wolf.

unvote dds

Vote sunny
so you're voting with Mel and also voting with your #1 wolf read lol. Have you ever considered that your village bud can like, be wrong?
And do you really think that dds (if a wolf) would be voting for another wolf this late in the game, where no one can afford to lose numbers on their side?

• Love
so you're voting with Mel and also voting with your #1 wolf read lol. Have you ever considered that your village bud can like, be wrong?
And do you really think that dds (if a wolf) would be voting for another wolf this late in the game, where no one can afford to lose numbers on their side?
Like I just said, everyone things dds can’t be a wolf because of Dubz voting for him while she was already converted. The second person on my list was sunny. The fact that Mel is also voting sunny makes me feel more comfortable making that decision.

unvote dds

Vote sunny
Oh never mind I see Ajs either being a wolf or just helping secure their OG victory.

Also, as I said, both dds and sunny cannot be wolves. It’s one or the other. And if it can’t be dds, as everyone has said, then it’s sunny.

• Haha
Like I just said, everyone things dds can’t be a wolf because of Dubz voting for him while she was already converted. The second person on my list was sunny. The fact that Mel is also voting sunny makes me feel more comfortable making that decision.
but you still said you believe that dds is a wolf.
This is silly.

Lmao you guys. “Break the tie, you weenie.” “No, not like that!”

• Care
  • Okay...
Reactions: 2 users
but you still said you believe that dds is a wolf.
This is silly.
I don’t feel 100% confident that he’s *not* a wolf. But I trust everyone’s judgement enough telling me that he is very unlikely to be a wolf because of Dubz. So that tells me who to vote for.

I don’t feel 100% confident that he’s *not* a wolf. But I trust everyone’s judgement enough telling me that he is very unlikely to be a wolf because of Dubz. So that tells me who to vote for.
To be clear, like 3 people alive are wolves. So outside of yourself from your perspective, 3/7 people chiming in are wolves. Glad that is your advisory team.

Also, AM is the desperation-only busser. Not WZ. But that’s a conversation for tomorrow if village can get their **** together here and not yeet me

Listen, I can't tell you who to vote for but when the game is coming down like this, I'm gonna do a pretty hard push to get my village reads on one vote. So.... your disregard for my Zenge statements makes me pretty sad, yeah

To be clear, like 3 people alive are wolves. So outside of yourself from your perspective, 3/7 people chiming in are wolves. Glad that is your advisory team.
Well by process of elimination, it’s not dds or Mel. I don’t believe it’s Alley. So there are four people left. The odds are pretty good that it’s you,

• Okay...
I didn’t want it to come to this because I think this is a total crapshoot compared to voting out Sporty. Like 50% chance sunny/z are w/v, 30% chance they’re v/v, 20% chance they’re v/w. I started out the day pretty sure it was v/v but the longer this goes on the less it feels like that. Admittedly my read of Z is just based on feelings, so maybe he’s pocketed me and he, dds, and mel or ajs somehow are about to be laughing it up. But that seems a lot less likely than that sunny/sporty/alley are pushing Z hard because he’s the villager they have the best chance of saving sunny against. No one is defending Z, vs Sporty coming out of the woodwork to defend sunny hard. If sunny is village I’m sorry, but I can’t let this resolve as a tie in VOLO

unvote sporty
Vote sunny

• Dislike
I didn’t want it to come to this because I think this is a total crapshoot compared to voting out Sporty. Like 50% chance sunny/z are w/v, 30% chance they’re v/v, 20% chance they’re v/w. I started out the day pretty sure it was v/v but the longer this goes on the less it feels like that. Admittedly my read of Z is just based on feelings, so maybe he’s pocketed me and he, dds, and mel or ajs somehow are about to be laughing it up. But that seems a lot less likely than that sunny/sporty/alley are pushing Z hard because he’s the villager they have the best chance of saving sunny against. No one is defending Z, vs Sporty coming out of the woodwork to defend sunny hard. If sunny is village I’m sorry, but I can’t let this resolve as a tie in VOLO

unvote sporty
Vote sunny
It already wasn’t a tie. Visc=wolf confirmed

• Hmm
if Mel and ajs are wolves and bussed Dubz for funsies, then like. I'm okay with that L because mechanistically it's probably broken for wolves to have a redirector and a convert AND a zombie convert. A redirector is an amplified blocker in the hands of wolves. That's making it a tough game for village.

Otherwise I'm just gonna sit here and sigh at my Z/dds/Visc POE.