2023-2024 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Montana)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I interviewed on April 8th (~2 weeks ago) and have not yet heard back. The interviewers said that it would definitively take 2-3 weeks. However, the large group interview person said to allow up to 4-6 weeks.

• What has been your experience?
  • Anyone know if they filled their spots already?
  • Anyone know if they are pulling from their waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed on April 8th (~2 weeks ago) and have not yet heard back. The interviewers said that it would definitively take 2-3 weeks. However, the large group interview person said to allow up to 4-6 weeks.

When I interviewed in march I heard back in exactly 3 weeks, even when they stressed 4-6 weeks during the interview

Reactions: 1 user

I interviewed back in Feb and heard back within 3 weeks. I do think they’re taking a bit longer right now (based on the recent posts).

I’m in the accepted GroupMe and I think it’s almost full. There’s a little over 100 students (including a few current OMS-1 students). There’s a good number of them who are still debating between other schools fyi. In your case, 2 weeks is still nothing to worry and there’s nothing you can do but just be patient. Good luck :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the acceptance call today 😭 interviewed 3/18. My first one 🥺

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Is there an accepted students GroupMe?
Yes, they should email you the join link soon However Passover is tomorrow and Tuesday and the offices are closed, so more official information might be sent to you later

Yes, they should email you the join link soon However Passover is tomorrow and Tuesday and the offices are closed, so more official information might be sent to you later
Touro will reopen on May 1st, per this post above. Has anyone received any news from Touro during Passover (April 22-30)?

I also interviewed on the 8th. Any news yet?

I interviewed on 3/18 and got the A last week. Could help to send a letter of intent!
Did you send a LOI? I had a friend that got WL from MT and their WL email said not to send a LOI until mid-May. I don’t know if that applies to applicants that didn’t receive a decision yet. I’m just anxious because I’m approaching 7 weeks :-/

Did you send a LOI? I had a friend that got WL from MT and their WL email said not to send a LOI until mid-May. I don’t know if that applies to applicants that didn’t receive a decision yet. I’m just anxious because I’m approaching 7 weeks :-/
I did send one! Oh that's strange, but yeah definitely doesn't apply for those who haven't heard anything! Yeah I wasn't put on WT but def did it 5 weeks in and heard back soon after! If anything, class isn't fully full, so definitely you should be hearing soon! :xf: