2023-2024 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Middletown Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Received an email just now that I didn't get an offer to TouroCOM Class of 2027... but am applying for Class of 2028
Had interview on 2/26
is this a mistake?

okay i emailed them, the template was not updated but it is indeed a rejection for the class of 2028

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
how do you like it
The faculty is great the only thing that sucks is that we have tests ranging from 1-4 each week and attendance is mandatory. In addition we aren’t P/F which makes it a little tough for us.

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
For those who were accepted, did you find out on a Thursday or Friday? I can't stop checking my email since my interview.

Do you know if this school accepts update letters/continued interest? If so how would I be able to do that?

Congrats!! Did your WL email say that movement wouldn't start until May or was it the high priority one?
My first email said that it would not start until May and then I got another email on 3/15 that asked if I had continued interest as a high ranked waitlist candidate.

Could anyone who was accepted let me know if they received the acceptance via phone or email? Thank you!

Oh interesting. Did you send a LOI or update letter post interview/WL notice?
I sent a very brief update letter basically just saying I'm still interested and happy to be on the waitlist. But nothing crazy. I didn't really have any real updates beyond that.

I sent a very brief update letter basically just saying I'm still interested and happy to be on the waitlist. But nothing crazy. I didn't really have any real updates beyond that.
After you send your letter, did you ever hear back from them replying with anything at all? Or did you hear when you found out about your acceptance?

After you send your letter, did you ever hear back from them replying with anything at all? Or did you hear when you found out about your acceptance?
would like to know myself too cause i sent a LOI and nobody replied to me confirming it was added to my file :/

anybody who interviewed 3/11 or 3/18 hear anything back yet?
I interviewed on 3/4 and still haven't heard anything yet. I'm definitely not a fan of this lack of communication (especially since at my interview we were told that there were no more seats and we're all pretty much getting WL, so why the wait if we know the decision?) Best of luck to everyone :/

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed on 3/4 and still haven't heard anything yet. I'm definitely not a fan of this lack of communication (especially since at my interview we were told that there were no more seats and we're all pretty much getting WL, so why the wait if we know the decision?) Best of luck to everyone :/
Hopefully, this is the week! Fingers crossed for everyone!

• Care
WL like 15 minutes ago. 3/11 interview day

Reactions: 1 users