2022-2023 University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine (UIWSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
waiting for secondary still

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Likewise. Bruh this school is killing me. I feel like they have become silent.

Same. I reached out to them for the second time and all they said was I’m still under review and can expect to hear soon. They said that 4 weeks ago lol

I had no idea people are still waiting to get their secondaries. Does anyone know how extensive the screening process is?

II!!! First one of the cycle so happy 😁. II received on 8/3

II RECEIVED 8/3

Members don't see this ad :)
damn, i'm still waiting on secondary

II this morning! Very excited, attended a info session for this school and was really impressed. Had to elect for the virtual option but really wanted to attend in person. Complete 6/24, LM 63.

Almost gave myself a heart attack but realized I was complete 7/20 not 6/20, still in this!

For those of you who were complete around the end of June, when did you submit your secondaries? I submitted my secondary 2 weeks ago and was wondering how long it might take me to be marked complete!

For those of you who were complete around the end of June, when did you submit your secondaries? I submitted my secondary 2 weeks ago and was wondering how long it might take me to be marked complete!
not June for me but I was complete the same day I submitted

I’m nervous as this will be my first MMI and it’ll be virtual so idk how it’ll go 😭

Reactions: 1 users
Yo, for the ones still waiting for secondaries, do you feel you're still genuinely being considered? I have hope, but it's weird they are giving II to some, and telling others to keep waiting, you're fine. I feel schools have a system, and not juggling around like they are.

whatt that's crazy. The email they sent me after I submitted my secondary was that it would take 8-12 weeks to be marked completed so I haven't emailed them. Should I shoot a quick email to see if they received my letters?
not June for me but I was complete the same day I submitted

whatt that's crazy. The email they sent me after I submitted my secondary was that it would take 8-12 weeks to be marked completed so I haven't emailed them. Should I shoot a quick email to see if they received my letters?
yea def do! doesn't hurt!

are there any current UIW-SOM students lurking in this thread willing to answer some questions about San Antonio?

Reactions: 1 users