2022-2023 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my A here!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
For those that got off the waitlist, do you feel like you did anything in particular to help you get off? Specifically a letter of intent, amount of update letters…?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For those that got off the waitlist, do you feel like you did anything in particular to help you get off? Specifically a letter of intent, amount of update letters…?
I did none of the above. However, when I received my initial decision it stated that I was voted to be placed on the waitlist “due to the availability of seats at this time for the class of 2027”.

I don’t know if this was an indirect form of a high rank on the waitlist or what. But I eventually got off.

I would imagine that you could increase the chance of getting of the WL by providing significant updates about bettering your application in addition to a continued interest. For example, more hours in shadowing, volunteering, etc.

Just received an acceptance today, going to pass it off to one of you fine people.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the call!! Off the waitlist!