2022-2023 University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine (UIWSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they are still sending out II? I haven’t heard anything since August :(

For those of you that attended the interview in person - what time did you leave? Trying to see if I should stay back or fly out on the day of the interview. Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user
For those of you that attended the interview in person - what time did you leave? Trying to see if I should stay back or fly out on the day of the interview. Thank you!
I left around 5pm

I left at like 4:45-5 my plane was leaving at 7 and the school is like 30 min away from the airport. If you find a flight back around that time is completely doable to flight back same day. They hold your luggage and offer to give you a place to change if you need to

I left at like 4:45-5 my plane was leaving at 7 and the school is like 30 min away from the airport. If you find a flight back around that time is completely doable to flight back same day. They hold your luggage and offer to give you a place to change if you need to
Thank you! They hold luggage? WOW! I have one flight that's at 6:10pm. That may be too close right?

Members don't see this ad :)
A received early this morning interviewed 1/20

would it be okay if I emailed them asking for a status update on my application? I'm still waiting to see if they will send an interview invite.

Would anyone here mind telling me how many interview stations there are on interview day? Also how much time do you get per station? Thanks so much :)

Has anyone from the 01/23 interview heard back yet?

does anyone know how many people are already in the groupme?

Would anyone here mind telling me how many interview stations there are on interview day? Also how much time do you get per station? Thanks so much :)
there were 6 with one writing station. you get 10 minutes total for each.

Just got an email for the A!!!! So happy and grateful it's my first one ever after 4 gap years and 3 application cycles! Interviewed 1/28

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
just got my A as well, interviewed 1/28!! where can I get the groupeme link?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
II received just now, will be declining.

II received !! Only school I've heard back from in Texas so hoping and praying that this one works out o_O

Edit: Interviewing on 2/18 and received secondary in late October

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
II received !! Only school I've heard back from in Texas so hoping and praying that this one works out o_O

Edit: Interviewing on 2/18 and received secondary in late October

Just received an II too! However, I don’t see the 2/18 date! Are you doing a virtual interview?

Just received an II too! However, I don’t see the 2/18 date! Are you doing a virtual interview?
I'm doing an in-person interview ! 2/17 and 2/18 were both open for me, but only 2/18 had an in-person option available.

II received this morning! Will be declining too.

I'm doing an in-person interview ! 2/17 and 2/18 were both open for me, but only 2/18 had an in-person option available.
I'll see you there then! I got an II this morning as well. Both the 17/18 were available only for in person, no virtual when I looked.

Gl to everyone interviewing soon!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I did not see dates for February, do you guys think it's okay if I email asking if there is any availability for in-person this month?

Got waitlisted for II :( do you all think that I should send a letter of intent/do you think they will still send interviews- I am from TX with 3.4x cgpa 3.5 sgpa lower 500 mcat

Got waitlisted for II :( do you all think that I should send a letter of intent/do you think they will still send interviews- I am from TX with 3.4x cgpa 3.5 sgpa lower 500 mcat

You got waitlisted before interviewing?

I'll see you there then! I got an II this morning as well. Both the 17/18 were available only for in person, no virtual when I looked.

Gl to everyone interviewing soon!

Are you schedule for sometime in April? I believe that’s the next closest they had for virtual interviews when I checked!

Also, to any current student, what is it like to have a prosected anatomy lab? I want to go into a surgical specialty, so this is a slight concern of mine. I know its nice from a time perspective to have all of the structures neatly labeled, but do you feel like youre missing out on anything by not doing any dissections?