2022-2023 University of South Florida (Morsani)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are the optional/recommended virtual info session invitations sent out immediately after the interviews, or should I expect an email within a few days of the interview? Unsure what to look out for

Members don't see this ad.

Are the optional/recommended virtual info session invitations sent out immediately after the interviews, or should I expect an email within a few days of the interview? Unsure what to look out for
i didnt even know there was an info sesh, i just got the interview details. Kinda odd bc almost every school has some additional programming

Has anyone who has interviewed received the virtual presentations/info session invitation yet? I interviewed Core over a week ago but nothing yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone have any idea how soon after interview youll get a decision?

IS II, complete 7/5. Keep the faith early submitters!

Reactions: 1 users
So basically...

I submitted my residency form... i had to email it because the portal doesn't work for me... I emailed the office and got no response. Should I be concerned?

So basically...

I submitted my residency form... i had to email it because the portal doesn't work for me... I emailed the office and got no response. Should I be concerned?
Same thing happened to me and I got the II so don’t worry

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
To the other people who got accepted, did they ask for your SSN? I can’t believe that I actually got in and now I am wondering if it’s too good to be true LOL

Omg what does this mean for everyone else

Reactions: 1 users
To the other people who got accepted, did they ask for your SSN? I can’t believe that I actually got in and now I am wondering if it’s too good to be true LOL
LOL same i was half asleep when i got the call and i thought it was a scam

did anyone get the email w the actual details of the acceptance yet?

Reactions: 2 users

Not yet, I honestly don't even remember when she said we would get it bc I was also half asleep hahah

• Haha

No, I have not yet. Portal doesn’t show any changes after acceptance either. Only the phone call so far

Reactions: 2 users
I made a mistake. I submitted my secondary in 8/15, but I totally forgot about sending my LORs to USF and got them in today. How bad will this hurt my app to USF, despite submitting the secondary back in August?

I made a mistake. I submitted my secondary in 8/15, but I totally forgot about sending my LORs to USF and got them in today. How bad will this hurt my app to USF, despite submitting the secondary back in August?
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you're very behind

Hey guys quick question. I didn't receive a complete email; I think most people didn't... But I submitted my residency form through email. Do I need to submit anything else? Please let me know...

Hey guys quick question. I didn't receive a complete email; I think most people didn't... But I submitted my residency form through email. Do I need to submit anything else? Please let me know...
For some reason, I had a complete application email on 8/26, yet I didn't turn in my LORs until today. Definitely make sure you don't forget your LORs. You might get a complete app email, but it neglects to tell you to turn in your LORs.

For some reason, I had a complete application email on 8/26, yet I didn't turn in my LORs until today. Definitely make sure you don't forget your LORs. You might get a complete app email, but it neglects to tell you to turn in your LORs.

I submitted my letter packet through AMCAS and designated USF as a school

II for SELECT MD at 10:23 EST! Complete 7/12/22. OOS with no ties. Stats in signature.

I applied for the CORE program and got an email earlier today saying that they want to interview me for the SELECT one. Should I just interview for SELECT or should I email them that I want to do CORE, if I don't really have a preference either way? I'm not really too knowledgable about differences between the two programs so any thoughts or input would be appreciated!

is the secondary portal where we schedule the interview? bc I got an ii for select (and I initially applied for select), and can't seem to find anywhere to schedule the interview

is the secondary portal where we schedule the interview? bc I got an ii for select (and I initially applied for select), and can't seem to find anywhere to schedule the interview
Not sure if it's different for SELECT vs CORE but I scheduled mine on the secondary portal

Not true. We've seen that FL students can be in SELECT and OOS can be in CORE. The latter group has been increasing in size since my year.

OOS II received for CORE

II today, IS 75 LM. Scheduling available for week of November 7th

Does anyone know how long after the interview we are expected to hear back?

Does anyone have a phone number where I can contact them? Sorry. The number isn't working