2022-2023 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I finished my secondary for this school 8/1. Since then I have gotten two emails that are essentially them letting me know they haven't made a decision on me yet. I got the first email 10/20 and I just got the same exact email today. Anyone else in this boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I finished my secondary for this school 8/1. Since then I have gotten two emails that are essentially them letting me know they haven't made a decision on me yet. I got the first email 10/20 and I just got the same exact email today. Anyone else in this boat?
Received one on 10/20, not today.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got another courtesy email letting me know I’m still being considered…lol gave me a heart attack and don’t know what to make of it

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got another courtesy email letting me know I’m still being considered…lol gave me a heart attack and don’t know what to make of it
+1 all these Rs had me certain that’s what was happening but it was just the courtesy email (again)

Same here *sigh*

Pre-II R. Secondary submitted on 6/29 but recieved complete email on 7/26 (last LOR was submitted that day).

Thousands of hours of community service, so a little surprised, but this process is so weird, so just glad to know where I stand. Good luck to everyone else this cycle!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Got the 2nd still under consideration email just now

Interviewed 10/25 and quiet... I feel like tomorrow will be the day

Is anybody sending in updates pre-II? The under consideration email makes it sound like they are quite receptive to them!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anybody sending in updates pre-II? The under consideration email makes it sound like they are quite receptive to them!
I submitted a pre-II update in October. I had some new pubs though so it was significant!

Submitted a pre-II update 11/22. It wasn't significant though but gave it a shot.

Alt/WL :/ , interviewed early Nov

Ouch. Was really excited about this school too.

• Care
Got the second "Still Under Consideration" email yesterday as well. Received the first on 10/20.

Interviewing in a week and a half. Any tips?
press that start interview button 5 mins early like they tell you bc I didnt have any issues, but my interviewer said they have been having issues connecting and sometimes have had to resort to a phone call interview. Update your zoom to the newest version!!! Good luck you'll do amazing

Interviewed 10/25. Crickets…soft R?
Lol I doubt it. I interviewed 10/25 as well and haven’t received anything yet. It’s the end of week 5 so they’re probably taking the full 6 weeks for our decisions

Lol I doubt it. I interviewed 10/25 as well and haven’t received anything yet. It’s the end of week 5 so they’re probably taking the full 6 weeks for our decisions
Haha and I interviewed a few weeks before you and haven't heard back as well. We just gotta trust the process, hoping for some good news next week!

Haha and I interviewed a few weeks before you and haven't heard back as well. We just gotta trust the process, hoping for some good news next week!
Same here - Interviewed 10/18 and haven't heard back either!

so weird that they waitlisted one person from 11/1 but the rest of us have not heard .... I should give up trying to make it make sense

press that start interview button 5 mins early like they tell you bc I didnt have any issues, but my interviewer said they have been having issues connecting and sometimes have had to resort to a phone call interview. Update your zoom to the newest version!!! Good luck you'll do amazing

Thank you! I’m excited for traditional cause i have a strong distaste of MMIs

Interviewed 11/15. Should I expect to hear back closer to 4 or 6 weeks?

A this morning!!! IS, interviewed on 10/25. A nice surprise to receive on my birthday ☺️🥳

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
A at 10:34!! OOS, Interviewed 10/25. Hands are shaking right now

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Alternate list this morning. Interviewed 10/18. OOS, LM 77.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
A this morning! 11/1 interview. First A 🥹so happy

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Those of yall that interviewed 11/8, ya think decisions next week might happen?

A today after interviewing in mid-November.