2022-2023 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
II received! OOS ORM submitted early August.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R today. Complete mid-July

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I believe on the portal theres a tab with links and one of them is about residency matches, I just passed by it so lmk if im wrong!
you are correct, it takes you to the 2022 match list but the webpage doesn't give a specific percentage (ie 99% of students matched). Thank you tho!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this school just slowly screening through applicants now? I know there were some waves of rejections last month..

Getting worried since I haven't heard from them yet

Is this school just slowly screening through applicants now? I know there were some waves of rejections last month..

Getting worried since I haven't heard from them yet

I was feeling the same. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for good news. I have a feeling we bout to hear anytime now for better or worse

Reactions: 1 users
Post II alternate list, interviewed 12/5

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Also post-II alternate. So strange, I really felt like this was my best interview

• Care
also alt list today- seems like everyone is in the same boat. I also thought my interview went well. might be theyre waitlisting everyone then accepting ppl when those with As start picking other schools

also alt list today- seems like everyone is in the same boat. I also thought my interview went well. might be theyre waitlisting everyone then accepting ppl when those with As start picking other schools
So, I have an interview next week, is there any shot I get an A, or likely just WL at best? Trying to decide if I even bother with the interview since I have A's elsewhere.

So, I have an interview next week, is there any shot I get an A, or likely just WL at best? Trying to decide if I even bother with the interview since I have A's elsewhere.
Im unsure haha I was just speculating since everyone seems to have been waitlisted but its totally up to you! If you love SLU then go for it and best of luck! but if you have another school's A you'd pick over SLU anyway id say its not worth your time and it would help the rest of us on the waitlist already :)

II! Omg can’t believe in. I completed in early August but sent in an update on Nov if it matters. Scheduled for early February

II! Omg can’t believe in. I completed in early August but sent in an update on Nov if it matters. Scheduled for early February
Congrats!!! If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats and are you IS or OOS? Thanks!

II received on 1/12/23. completed mid july, and sent an update letter !

Is it true that at this point we are interviewing for the WL position? Looked through past year thread and looks like they stop sending As past January or something

Hi, I have my interview coming up soon for SLU. Could anyone share the format of the interview? What resources can be used for interview practice questions? Thank you!

Sorry for the R. Was it by email or portal?
Saw email first, but was checking the portal quite often. So you know. I'll give the Heisman to my alma matter right back hahahah. May the force be with all yall still in it.

For the pre-interview update, what if I don't have much to report? I sent an update letter a couple months ago which covers all my recent update. Should I just mention these again?

I am interviewing here very soon, and I was wondering if anyone could give some advice/tips for the interview.

Reactions: 1 user
I am interviewing here very soon, and I was wondering if anyone could give some advice/tips for the interview.
Make sure you know your application very well. My interviewer pretty much went through each of my activities and asked me to elaborate.

Reactions: 4 users