2021-2022 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone who interviewed early December hear anything back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the pre-II R just now as well! It would seem the January bloodbath has begun haha.

II!
IS, complete 8/31, LM 69
Will edit with how far out it is scheduled when I get home from work

Edit: Scheduling for late Jan/Early Feb

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Not yet! Anyone have any idea when early December interviews will hear back?
no idea but it seems that some 11/30 people got a decision last week so maybe 12/6 and 12/7 interviews will hear back sometime in the next few days or next week

Reactions: 1 user
Pre-II rejection recieved yesterday. Complete late July. Good luck everyone! Peace

Last edited:
what are your views on sending in another letter to a school about updates/wanting to interview&go there? I sent slu an update back in October and was debating if I should send another one

II today! LM 70, ORM, OOS, complete mid-August, scheduled for early Feb

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II today! OOS, ORM, complete 12/15.

Open dates throughout the first half of February.

Alternate list. I thought this was my best interview too. Is there any movement on the alternate list?

• Care
Just rejected my offer, gl to you all!

Reactions: 1 users
Pre ii r just now. Complete mid august. 509, 4.0 international/

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
What does the waitlist movement look like for SLU? Has anyone gotten a post-II R yet?

• Hmm
Anyone do the virutal student Q&A the day before their interview? Was attire casual or formal?

Anyone do the virutal student Q&A the day before their interview? Was attire casual or formal?

Every applicant was in something nice but not interview formal.

• Love
Accepted on 1/27! Interviewed 12/13. LM 73 and I am from STL. Good luck everyone!

Pre-II R just now. Complete in June.

I appreciate the little notes that they gave regarding the admissions cycle, and hope that they provide individualized feedback for those needing to reapply. Best of luck in this cycle yall!

Pre-II R received just now. OOS, complete early August.

Interviewed 1/25, AL today
Hoping for good movement!

It seems like the majority of people here are reporting alt lists rather than A's. Is this the usual deal for SLU?

It seems like the majority of people here are reporting alt lists rather than A's. Is this the usual deal for SLU?
Seems like they waitlist mostly everyone later in the cycle based on previous years

Anyone see the "plan to enroll" button on AMCAS? I know it's supposed to be available today but I'm not seeing it

Anyone see the "plan to enroll" button on AMCAS? I know it's supposed to be available today but I'm not seeing it
They sent an email. It’s gonna be available 2/22