2022-2023 Rutgers, New Jersey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Admitted today. Wasnt on WL prior. Thought they ghosted me after december interview

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
did you get the LOI email a few weeks back?
Yes but I had sent an update prior in March and thought it was sufficient instead of resubmitting another upload. They said they gave my spot away because of the lack of LOI before I emailed them asking what's my decision about a week ago

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Yes but I had sent an update prior in March and thought it was sufficient instead of resubmitting another upload. They said they gave my spot away because of the lack of LOI before I emailed them asking what's my decision about a week ago
wow the double standard for communication is insane I have tried to follow up with them twice since I sent my LOI a month ago, including last week, and radio silence 😐 glad you got your answer though and good luck!

Reactions: 3 users
Withdrew from PAL yesterday, good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
wow the double standard for communication is insane I have tried to follow up with them twice since I sent my LOI a month ago, including last week, and radio silence 😐 glad you got your answer though and good luck!
Email Dean Heinrich directly

Accepted off high priority waitlist on Sunday!

Reactions: 2 users
does anyone know if, in recent years, applicants have been taken off of the regular alternate list before the HPWL was exhausted?

welp I called admissions on Friday & emailed with Dean Heinrich about the LOI email from more than a month ago and explaining my time constraints. he said they planned to have a committee review over the weekend and told me to stay in touch so I sent a follow up this AM. he said it’s hard to put a timeline on their process but it seems like they’re trying to move things along. it also seems like everyone who got that email has gotten in so far (not me tho lol). I imagine they’re going thru the “unofficial” HPAL before moving onto PAL/PL

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! Were you notified through email or phone call?
Call from Heinrich around 8pm! I also got an email from him that afternoon asking abt my current level of commitment…

Just sharing the NJMS Class of 2027 groupme here for any newly accepted students!

Click here to join: GroupMe

Just sharing the NJMS Class of 2027 groupme here for any newly accepted students!

Click here to join: GroupMe
At the risk of revealing just how neurotic I am at the moment - I was just wondering if anyone could share how many people are in the GroupMe? Does it seem like there is still room for PAL movement?

• Care
😢 cte deadline today so I guess I’ll be withdrawing from hpwl

• Sad
just got PAL after all that, will be withdrawing. good luck everyone

Reactions: 4 users
I got the call last night at 10:30pm :). I was put on the priority alternate list in January! Good luck everyone!!

• Love
I got the call last night at 10:30pm :). I was put on the priority alternate list in January! Good luck everyone!!

Omg congrats!! Did they ask you about commitment to njms after being waitlisted and did you send any updates or anything

Omg congrats!! Did they ask you about commitment to njms after being waitlisted and did you send any updates or anything
Yes! I sent in an update letter when they asked for it and Dean Heinrich also reached out that afternoon asking my level of commitment to NJMS

Also got the call on Friday around 10pm!! I was so excited I almost couldn't believe it!

Accepted from the PAL - I interviewed late February and was placed on the PAL early March. I got an email from Dr. Heinrich asking about my current level of commitment to NJMS that afternoon too.

Best of luck to everyone else on the waitlists - I hope you all get good news soon! :)

Also got the call around 10:30pm Friday, accepted off the PAL list that I was placed on in January! :giggle: Sent in an update letter and emailed Dr. Heinrich about waitlist updates in the last month, best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Does anyone know if applying ED limits scholarship or financial aid opportunities?

The class size is 170 right? The facebooks and groupme seem to be at least 10 below that which is giving me hope that offers may still go out

Got the A last night, off the priority waitlist! Have been in touch with the Dean for months and showed continued interest. Good luck to everyone else on the waitlist!

Just got the call at noon, was PAL, interviewed in January

Got the A last night, off the priority waitlist! Have been in touch with the Dean for months and showed continued interest. Good luck to everyone else on the waitlist!
Hey, I'm currently applying to this school. How did you approach the dean and stay in touch with him?