2022-2023 LSU - New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No one got an II on Monday? Thread's been quiet

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was hoping yesterday but haven’t gotten anything yet. They met on Friday
I'm pretty sure they mention that they would get back to us within 2 weeks of the meeting , so at least another week of wondering....

Last year I interviewed in December, don't worry! Also I'm pretty sure I got my interview invite on a Wednesday.

Reactions: 1 users
Is it possible they’re slowing down to review several weeks worth of apps at once before sending out a wave of II’s? Or do you guys think they’re basically done sending invites? Or is this thread just not representative lately? Sorry for the spam I’m gonna stop after this :)
I don’t know that this counts for LSU but the rule of thumb is the thanksgiving rule, meaning if you don’t receive a II by thanksgiving you have a much lower chance of getting one after that point. They tell you to prep for another app cycle after then - but I personally know lots of people who got them after that point I think it’s just generally that is the trend at all schools.

Reactions: 1 user
For Nov interviews, does anyone remember when the committee meeting was? Was it last Friday or tomorrow? Thought we might get emails today

Members don't see this ad :)
for the ppl thar got put on NFA (me) do they continue to look at those apps when the adcoms meet? edit: is there a timeline when NFAs can expect to hear an answer? thanks everyone!

Last edited:
For Nov interviews, does anyone remember when the committee meeting was? Was it last Friday or tomorrow? Thought we might get emails today

They are meeting today. I just interviewed this week and that’s what they said

for the ppl thar got put on NFA (me) do they continue to look at those apps when the adcoms meet? edit: is there a timeline when NFAs can expect to hear an answer? thanks everyone!
Most of the NFAs will get, if accepted, notified in February which is when they meet again to discuss NFA applicants, so make sure to update with anything important if you have something to add!

Reactions: 2 users
Most of the NFAs will get, if accepted, notified in February which is when they meet again to discuss NFA applicants, so make sure to update with anything important if you have something to add!
thank you!

They are meeting today. I just interviewed this week and that’s what they said
Ok so Nov interviews will prob hear back Monday or Tuesday huh? I went back previous years and it looks like that is the trend since they have started doing email and not physical mail for As.

Ok so Nov interviews will prob hear back Monday or Tuesday huh? I went back previous years and it looks like that is the trend since they have started doing email and not physical mail for As.

Yeah they said we will hear back hopefully before thanksgiving but they did say it could be a few days after the holiday

Soo they are obviously done sending invites I guess. I don’t know anyone who’s gotten one in the last month or more, which is what this thread shows.

Soo they are obviously done sending invites I guess. I don’t know anyone who’s gotten one in the last month or more, which is what this thread shows.
I doubt that. They usually interview throughout the spring, unless they changed that this year.

I doubt that. They usually interview throughout the spring, unless they changed that this year.
Ah I didn’t know that. I did skim the last couple years threads but I couldve missed something on them. Or maybe this site just isn’t representative for lsu nola. Hoping you’re right!

Hi! I am a repeat and was invited to interview in January the first time I applied, so could still happen!

NFA notice today via email - interviewed 11/7. Bummed but also still hopeful!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know approximately how many applicants they've accepted so far? Also, is February actually the next committee meeting?

Hey everyone I made a groupme for accepted students to talk about upcoming events like campus tours, Camp Tiger in the Spring etc. Feel free to join and we can all get to know faces and names before matriculation. Also, good luck to those still waiting to hear back!! I'm excited to meet you all!

The link: GroupMe

Does anyone know if this school sends pre-II rejection emails?

rarely do they send Rs right after interviews. they most send no further action emails and Rs go out around May. Up until that point they have people on the admissions committee who act as your advocate to get you in. majority of acceptances are sent out in Spring.

Any “insiders” know when the next committee meeting is?

• Hmm
Any “insiders” know when the next committee meeting is?
During the interview they said the committee is meeting this week. I don't recall if they said a specific day.

Are y’all expecting to hear decisions today or tomorrow?