2022-2023 LSU - New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
received an A by phone call today as well! i don’t plan on accepting since i’ve committed somewhere else so i hope one of yall get the spot!!
Congrats on the A!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question regarding the education/training location.
Do LSU NOLA SOM students stay in New Orleans for 4 years? or will be sent to other locations, e.g. Baton Rouge, during 3rd or 4th year clinical rotations?
Thank you in advance.

I have a question regarding the education/training location.
Do LSU NOLA SOM students stay in New Orleans for 4 years? or will be sent to other locations, e.g. Baton Rouge, during 3rd or 4th year clinical rotations?
Thank you in advance.
Have a lot of friends in LSU NOLA-- they definitely rotate in other locations, I've seen Baton Rouge, Bogalusa, Slidell for sure

Accepted off the WL today by phone call so there’s still hope for all the WL people!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Never got WL,R or anything after the May 4 meeting, what that means? anyone else in the same situation?

I was searching the LSU NOLA 2023 match list, but unfortunately I couldn't find it. Does anyone know the link to the match list?
I have a vague memory of someone saying its sent out after people are enrolled -- they do not share publicly.